RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 15: The Stray discussion

Go down 
+14
Skylight
Yuki-Chan
DatteSa
Drake Ferrox
Frankenstein Joe
Cheshire Schrodinger
Swordslinger
Metroidhunter
Dakir
Seiryuu24
Haboo90
CentralDogma
Navolas2
Wrecker
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

Episode 15: The Stray discussion Empty
PostSubject: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:07 pm

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:18 pm

TAILS CONFIRMED FOR FAUNUS!!! Either or just there are different types of Faunus.

Either School or new place created: Vecule.

More learned about the White Fang!

OH SNAP! WE JUST LEARNED ABOUT BLACK TRAILER!

ON SNAP FAUNUS CONFIRMED!!!! And a member of the White Fang at that!
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:21 pm

The monkey mans name is Sun Wukong. I don't know what I expected.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:23 pm

I'm glad Blake finally became relevant, and now we have more fighting amongst the team, woo.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Please tell me someone was in chat when I said I wasn't sure if Blake was a faunus or not, but she was probably in White Fang. I was thinking about something though. Blake's book during the sleepover was about a man with two souls. Since she also has human ears besides her cat ears could she possibly be a girl with two souls? IE: only part faunus.

Also, seems like a weird time to intro a new character like Penny. Unless of course she is important to the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:11 pm

^That's been the theory since Black trailer if I recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Well, now what's gonna happen? Blake's faunus ears have been fully revealed, and she's running around with Sun Wukong.

Also, shout out to Michael "Ragequit" Jones for providing the voice of Sun, along with Burnie and Joel reprising their good cop/bad cop roles!
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:44 pm

First of all, loved seeing Michael, Burnie, and Joel involved here, second of all, OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS AN INCREDIBLE EPISODE.

The drama, the arguing, the reveals, the angst, it was all so wonderfully amazing. FINALLY we get to see more Blake and learn about her. Michael's part is and was amazing, he fits it PERFECTLY. We also got the name of another Kingdom, if anyone could understand it, I sure couldn't.

Now for the future:

As soon as Yang said, "She's missing and we need to find her" I KNEW that we are going to see the events of the Yellow trailer VERY VERY soon. We now also know that the Black trailer took place before the series.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:45 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Oh god, the feels. THE FEELS.

Also, the animation felt a bit stiff.

Edit: And Yang wasn't looking for Blake in the yellow trailer. Confirmed by Monty.

Last edited by Swordslinger on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:46 pm

YES! IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED 100%!! BLAKE IS A FAUNAS!

Also, tails are officially kanon. AWESOME!

Although I have to say, I didn't expect Blake's ears to be so small...
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:49 pm

All faunus-character players should rejoice knowing that we have TAILS!
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Dakir wrote:
As soon as Yang said, "She's missing and we need to find her" I KNEW that we are going to see the events of the Yellow trailer VERY VERY soon. We now also know that the Black trailer took place before the series.
The pic on her scroll-phone was this:

Episode 15: The Stray discussion Transient_Princess_by_montyoum

Art by monty oum. SOURCE.

Last edited by Wrecker on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:53 pm

So many questions!

What will happen to team RWBY?

Who is this Sun?

Will Adam make an appearance?

Will Weiss and Blake fight?

And finally, will JNPR make an appearance?

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:54 pm

Episode 15: The Stray discussion Tx57kG2
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Yea i remember him talking about that now. Aaaaand sad face Sad

Regardless, though, solid episode, although I am a bit scared for Ruby as per her new "friend" (who is definitely going to be a nasty fighter)
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Alright, so now that I got the fangasming out of my system, time for actual discussion. So this new character, the monkey tailed boy name Son Wuwong. Let us start with his name. Obviously it is a reference to Son Goku, otherwise known as the monkey king who wreaked havoc and destruction and was punished by the Buddha for this by being sealed within a mountain prison. He was freed from a mountain prison and followed by the side of the legendary sage and monk Sonzo Hoshi. Wukong is also another name for Son Goku if I recall.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:56 pm

Swordslinger wrote:
So many questions!

What will happen to team RWBY?

Who is this Sun?

Will Adam make an appearance?

Will Weiss and Blake fight?

And finally, will JNPR make an appearance?

1. They're gonna find her, or she's gonna come back after a bit.
2. A faunus...duh
3. Most likely, wouldn't be surprised
4. OH HELL YEA
5. They have to
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 pm

Considering the reference to the name, Sun Wukong's weapon is most likely son sort of staff, most likely with the ability to adjust length or produce pyrotechnic attacks using dust.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Not sure if Penny is Melissa or Sora.

Or a hybrid of both.

Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:00 pm

"Who is this Sun" as in a who is he as a person, not his species. Dakir
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:01 pm

Cheshire Schrodinger wrote:
Alright, so now that I got the fangasming out of my system, time for actual discussion. So this new character, the monkey tailed boy name Son Wuwong. Let us start with his name. Obviously it is a reference to Son Goku, otherwise known as the monkey king who wreaked havoc and destruction and was punished by the Buddha for this by being sealed within a mountain prison. He was freed from a mountain prison and followed by the side of the legendary sage and monk Sonzo Hoshi. Wukong is also another name for Son Goku if I recall.
Correct. It's a Monkey King reference.

And considering the Monkey King was also a thief....and went on a journey...to the West....

Who wants to be the boat came in from the East?
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:02 pm

If faunus have tails, where the hell is the tail for Blake, Velvet, and Adam?

Unless their tails are small, of course.

Also, FEELS Q_Q

Episode 15: The Stray discussion MX5iOh0

Don't cry, Blake... Q_Q

Last edited by Wrecker on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:03 pm

Cheshire Schrodinger wrote:
I just realized I mixed up my mythology. Son Goku was THE monkey king who in legend performed magic and great feats. Some of his magic skills include the ability to turn any of the strands of hair on his tail into tiny monkey minions. Wukong was a monkey demon who wreaked havoc, blah blah blah, followed the monk that freed it.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:04 pm

One thing... Monty probably read this a thread on this site and liked the idea of Kaitlin's ears behind her bow... you're welcome Mr. Oum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15: The Stray discussion   Episode 15: The Stray discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 15: The Stray discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next