RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Kellenredx
SentientSnake
Drake Ferrox
Shemskis
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Drake did not sleep much at the best of times. This previous night? After bearing witness to Shem's temporary intrusion into his domain and what he assumed was the start of a grand disappearing act...he hadn't bothered sleeping at all.

When the first rays of the sun's light filter into the dorm room he's already standing, ready and armed. The Talons are locked in their armoured case, slung over his shoulder, several spare canisters of incendiary fuel hooked to both the case and his belt. This was the moment he would have to stand by the oath he had made weeks ago.

He doesn't wait for Indigo to wake up. He doesn't wait for her to stir. Instead he takes the few steps into her segment of their half of the room, brushing aside the spare cloaks with a silent, whispering clatter of scales and blades. He'd already left a note for Cain and Straudd - assigning temporary command to Straudd, doubtless much to Cain's chagrin.

He reaches out toward her slumbering form, intent on shaking her gently by the shoulders, his voice softening, just a little. He also had to get a message to Victoria. Just in case.

"Indigo...wake up. Quickly now. Something is wrong and I'm getting the feeling that we need to move now."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Indigo was in the middle of a lovely dream. Something about a cake mountain. Regardless, she was rudely pulled out of the cake wonderland when she felt herself being rocked back and forth. She groaned at being woken up against her will. When she opened her eyes and returned to the woken world, she realized her scales were exposed to the unknown person waking her up. In a panic, she covered herself before her eyes adjusted and she found Drake rather than Cain or Straudd, she relaxed a bit. "What? What's wrong?" She said, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:47 pm

He frowns, just a little and carefully he reaches toward the pillow, right beside her. Of course, several weeks ago this could have been seen as something else. But time moved on and hearts had healed. Each of them had found their respective other and he was fine with that.

His hand is quick and lifts something right before her eyes. A lollipop. The same one that Shem had placed there during the evening. He glances to Indigo, his expression deathly serious and after a moment he sighs.

"Shem. He came in here during the night. I didn't say anything because I suspect he forgot that I tend not to sleep. He was...off. I think he was planning to go somewhere. And we need to follow him. Some of us have an oath to uphold..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:47 pm

A grim expression cast itself across Indigo's once drowsy face. Her senses awoke and she was no longer tired. With inhuman speed, she jumped out of bed and disregarding Drake, changed to her normal attire. Strapping on Favonius, she gives Drake a sad look. I should have known. he's gonna get himself killed! "...Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Zweis head leaves his pillow lazily as he rubs his eyes and slips on his mask. He opens his scroll and texts Shem "What are we doing today?". He closed the scroll and got dressed and checked his scroll. No response it was strange not to see a reply yet. He sent another message and brushed his teeth etc. Still nothing he figured Shem must be gone he made the choice to ask Indigo of his whereabouts. He made his way down the hall and knocked on her dorm door quietly "Indigo wheres shem?" He asked through the door.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Zwei probably picked the wrong time to knock on the dorm's door. For it is opened, not by Indigo but instead by her rather tall, rather cold and hostile looking team leader. Fully dressed for all hell to break loose, metal armoured plates, the base frame of the Talons and the scale bladed-cloak dancing about his feet, glimmers of silvered iron with a singular gold scale.

He is met with a frown as Drake glances back to Indigo, as though waiting her approval. "Can we trust him?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Aeden wakes up and stretches. He looks around the room just taking it all in. His eyes fall on Lucina and he begins to admire her adorable sleeping face. I can just feel today will be a great day. Aeden quietly gets out of bed and kisses Lucian on her forehead. Not much longer and she's going to be my wife. Aeden gets dressed and notices his phone is blinking. A text? Who could it be? Aeden opens his phone and reads the text. "Oh no. She you idiot why would you go alone?" Aeden runs over to Lucina and shakes her awake. "Lucina wake up Shem's in trouble!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:33 pm

"Shem's about to get himself killed. We need to move. Now." She pushes Drake and Zwei to the side and makes her way into the hall. She takes out her scroll and tries to call Shem. "Damnit. If he doesn't die, I'm gonna kill him."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Zwei chases after Indigo "DAMNIT SHEM!". He opens his scroll at text Aeden "Out of bed now! shem is in danger!". He closed the scroll after telling him where to meet up. And kept running
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Drake too followed Indigo, taking quick steps to keep pace with her, glaring at anyone who crossed their path in the hallways. Clearly he was not in much better a mood himself. But he had to talk to her and calm her down. No good rushing in blind.

"Indigo...wait. He's not going to die. I swore an oath as such. I'd die in his place to keep him alive. I...perhaps made that oath a bit..rashly a while back. But either way we are going to find him." In fact, now he thought of it...it was somewhat of a foolish oath. Probably not the wisest thing to say around Indigo at this point either...
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Ron stretches as he exits his dorm room. He sees a group of three students rushing down the hall past him. Since he has no classes that day, he thinks, Hmm, wonder what they're worked up about. Might as well see. He starts to follow them from afar, hoping to not be noticed.

Last edited by Shortstop on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Kaitlin is slightly interested at what people are yelling about in the dorms so she walks in the hall.

'Heh... wonder if this about Mr. Ragnarok...'
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:58 pm

On any other occasion, Indigo might have smacked Drake for taking such a stupid oath, but now wasn't the time. Her scroll beeped, and she swore under her breath. She racked her brain for anyone who could help. She texts Aeden and Lucina "Hallway."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Instinctively he flinches, keeping this strange procession moving forward, stopping to look as his scroll beeps. He frowns, making a noise halfway between a frustrated sigh and a growl. "We don't have much time."

The clink of metal is audible as he keeps the armoured case near to him, silently pulls the scale-bladed cloak around him. Of course to any that would stare at them he'd come across cold, hostile. Almost aggressive. He'd perhaps picked up some bad habits from his other half during these weeks.

"Anyone got any suggestions how to get there? Open to them. Up to and including borrowing something." No hint of a joke there. Just a hint of irritation.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Aeden keeps hearing his phone getting messages but Lucina wont seem to wake up. I don't want to be too rough with her though. I need some help. He goes over to his phone and checks the messages from Kell and Indigo. He gets an idea. He replies, I know the situation. Lucina won't wake up need help come to our dorm.

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:12 pm

Kaitlin starts tailing the group and is hurrying to follow them.

Yup, they wouldn't be so worried if Shem wasn't in a type of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Ron notices that a girl is also tailing the group. Great. Now I have to stay even farther back to avoid detection. He sighs as he slows his pace down even more.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Kaitlin's faunus ears perk up and she sprints to the airship and landing in the cargo spot.

She then mutters.

"Pretty sure he is in the dangerous area..."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Ron looks down at his scroll after it beeps, Ugh, hate this thing. He then thinks a bit looking back and forth between the stressed group and the message on his scroll. Could they be connected in some way? Nah. I'm just being paranoid. Ron puts his scroll in his pocket and realizes that the other tail had ran off. He started to speed up his pace a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:04 am

Of course, at the time he would mention a possible hijacking approach the message would come across the scroll. He'd stop, raising his hand a moment to indicate this and then proceed to scowl. Typical. He then turns, looking at Indigo and then tapping at the message.

"I think some higher power just smiled on us. You might want to tell whoever you're texting to pick up their problem and meet us there. I get the impression that time is of the essence and we can't afford to loiter about. Not with him at risk like this..."

Snowy forest. Home. He was going home. He shakes his head and briefly sends a message on his own scroll. Hopefully she would understand why he was doing this. And not be too angry. Maybe some more emoticons.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Zwei continues running as he opens his scroll back up. Another emergency? he hesitates for a moment before getting a second message. "Guys im making a detour!" He turns down to hall and runs down it in a furious sprint. He arrives at his friends dorm and body checks the door open. Aeden we need to hurry Shem is in trouble too. Zwei was panicing quite a bit somthing that was rather uncommon for him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:00 pm

Aeden turns to see the door swing open. "Zwei the door was unlocked! I know the situation. Shem sent me a text last night. He's going to fight Dameon...alone" Aeden looks behind Zwei. Aeden turns back toward Lucina and notices an empty bottle of wine next her bed. "Great she's not going to be up for a while." After a tense moment Aeden looks back at Zwei. "There's no time we have to leave her. Ill leave a note." Aeden quickly jots down a note explaining the situation and their location. "Come on Zwei we have to move."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next