RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Kellenredx
SentientSnake
Drake Ferrox
Shemskis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion

Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Lucina says"I...I'm fine.. I can walk" She leans on a tree and takes her hand off her head Not much blood. I should be fine.She takes out Aetherius and stands up straight. Alright I'm ready to go.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Aeden curses under his breath as his shot misses Dameon. He finally arrives at the scene just in time to see Shem miss Dameon with his tackle. He runs over to Shem who landed in the snow. "Shem whats going on with Indigo? Her eyes are glowing."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Zwei nods before grabbing the handle of the sword and trying to lift it. Only then did he realize how heavy it was "How the hell does he swing this thing around?" he complains as he drags it through the snow. He wasn’t entirely sure how much longer he could keep acting. But he continued to drag the blade toward Shem with all his strength.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Indigo was deadpan throughout Dameon's speech. She hardly even reacted to Shem's attack, instead, her aura flared up even more when he mentioned her father. Anyone looking at Indigo's status on their scrolls would see:

Subject: Indigo Evans
Heath: 75%
Aura: 312%

Dameon was fast, but Indigo was faster. In a millisecond she was behind Dameon, kicking up snow as she flash stepped to avoid him. "You think I'm weak? You are sorrily mistaken. I will end you."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Drake stands, watching, patient. He knows enough to know when not to interfere...but he also knew Indigo. She was part of his team. Even like this she was not a front line combatant. As such he would have to maintain control as long as he could to react when needed.

But those words...those words pressed dangerous buttons. He had no idea if Dameon knew what exactly he was toying with here. He glances to Shem and nods, crouching low, letting the maelstrom of the bladestorm swirl about him. He kept himself seperate from the others, bringing the Talons to his sides, circling like a beast. Impatiently he thumbed the flamethrowers, adding a flicker of flame to the razor shards that danced about him.

Fight Indigo. Fight and survive. Don't worry if you falter. Shem is here. I am here.

Another glance to Shem and another nod. He'd taken the oath to protect Shem ,to die in his place if need be...but at the same time he had a sense of responsibility toward Indigo. She was part of his team. All those months ago he'd been trusted to lead them, to guide them. To protect them. Neither Cain nor Straudd were here...Straudd usually filled the role of their team's tank...

So it fell to him. He kept himself low, keeping his rage in check, growling, still letting out his frustrated shout.

"Indigo! Break him! Cripple him! Show him how wrong he is about all of us!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Kaitlin's rune ends up placing her beside Shem in less than a minute.

She looks at him and smiles and holds up two fingers.

"Hi Shem."

She looks at her scroll and sees Indigo's stats and places her scroll in front of Shem's face.

"She will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Ron scrunches his eyebrows together when the girl leaves. "That was rude. Not even a vocal response. Why the hell am I here, anyways?" he asks himself as he looks where the girl went. He notices the commotion at the base of the ruins. Well, I guess some things are more urgent. he thinks to himself before saying, "Still rude."

He takes off running as fast a speed he can muster with his semblance.

Last edited by Shortstop on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Lucina feels the ground tremble. "Umm.... Guys... anyone else feeling this?" She tries to balance herself on Aetherius again.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Aeden quickly head over to Lucia but looks toward the tower in response to the odd sound. "Yes Lucia? What is it?" Now that he's closer he sees Zwei and Lucina that is obviously hurt. He moves toward Lucina and readies his bandages from his first aid pocket. "Lucina what happened to you? Let me bandage you up."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Zwei dropped the heavy blade beside the crumpled Shem slightly out of breath but still too tired to notice the rumbling. "I wish we could help...last time I met Dameon he was far above me". He admitted this through gritted teeth as his facade began to degrade further and soon he would be nothing but a being of rage and insanity...temporarily. He began loading his weapon with dust and ammo in case he would need to jump in or a surprise combatant appeared.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Indigo wasn't even there by the time the fireball passed her previous position. "You're too slow. You're a broken little man." Indigo is invisibly fast, darting around Dameon, appearing only for a fraction of a second, the snow melting from the friction of her feet. Each time she appeared, she delivered a quick punch to Dameon before disappearing again. Some were blocked, but most left Dameon spinning from the impact. "I-Will-Put-You-Down!" Each word was followed by a punch or a kick.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Drake watches, patiently, the Maelstrom of Slivers swirling about him as the deep blue eyes glare daggers at Dameon, flickers of flame swirling about within the storm of blades. As Indigo's efforts progressed, so too did the building rage that came due to his Semblance and his curse...Shattered Glass.

Speed was her weapon, but he knew full well that against something as monstrous as what stood before them it took a single slip up to topple over. When the ground starts to shake he snarls. This could be a problem. One that wasn't needed. One that could distract too much from his appointed goals. Protect Shem. Protect Indigo.

((OOC Status = Frenzy = 1/4 Used. Aura = 60%. Shattered Glass = Stage 3. Chance of Maintained Frenzy = 70%))
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Kaitlin is watching Indigo fight Dameon.

Wow, she is doing good.

As Indigo moves quickly, Kaitlin is a little confused.

How is she moving so quickly though.

Kaitlin looks at her aura again and notices it's higher than it should be.

If it goes that high... I'm sorta afraid at what the after-effects are...

When the ground begins to shake, Kaitlin has her shotgun loaded and ready.

Well, this is about to get fun.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Ron runs up (although it looked like he appeared out of thin air) to a small distance away from the group taking in the scene before him. Let's see, there's a girl leaning on a tree a small distance away with a red-headed guy and a woman making sure she is alright. There is a girl who seems to be using a semblance to quickly land attacks on a man who doesn't look like he would want to settle this by talking. There is two guys and the girl who ditched me seeming like they want to enter the fight and... WAIT! Is that Shem on the ground!

Ron has a small flashback to the beach before the first initiation. If they all start fighting at once, we could end up with a repeat of everyone wasting their energy on one target. And wasn't that a blast to clean u— Just then the ground started to tremble and some odd sound came from the ruins. What now?! Why can't I get a break today?! he thinks preparing for more fighting.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:30 pm

"Should we um...do something about this?" Lucina said as she readied Aetherius for a huge battle.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Aeden finishes bandaging up Lucina and turns to see the giant mammoth before us. The ice tower may have been good now. "I think so Lucina. Damn I need ice dust. Does anyone have any extra?" Despite the lack of ice dust Aeden readies Deception X in the right and Frost Fang's revolver form pointed at the Tundrant's face. "Does anyone have any plans? I'm all tapped out."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Zwei was without a doubt flabbergasted for a moment before recomposing himself. With the upcoming battle he wasn’t sure if he could hold on long enough to finish the fight. Using what little sanity he had left he reasoned with himself not to charge the giant....thing. Lacking any plan he merely drew fortissimo in gun mode and aimed a shot at both of the beasts eyes. He then waitied hoping someone smarter had a plan
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Immediately, her aura faded as she was stopped in her tracks. The wind and her glowing ceased and time seemed to go in slow motion. This is gonna hurt. was the only thought to go through her head as the ground rose up to meet her face. Indigo had another new reason to hate the ground as her vision cut out and she hears a sickening crunch. Her nose shattered and she is left crumpled in the dirt, whimpering slightly.

Subject: Indigo Evans
Heath: 20% Warning!
Aura: 80%
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:32 pm

When Indigo fell...two things happened in short order. The first was that the maintained Frenzy that Drake had been charging was released, the moment the impact struck...yet the second was an unexpected, Triggered Frenzy the moment she fell, whimpering.

The noise Drake made as the Maelstrom of Slivers exploded outwards was a feral scream, the noise of one already lost to madness. The jagged blades of his aura danced around him like wildfire as his vision started to blur and fade. Those who looked toward him would see this, his eyes shifting fully to the deep blue, losing all sense of focus and sanity.

Another feral scream, a roar of a beast as the Memory takes over. Gone was Dameon, his form shifting, shimmering to become that of an Alpha Beowolf. The one that haunted his dreams since that day five years ago. His words became snarls yet his laughter...the surroundings were the same. Snow. Cold snow. Madness around him. Indigo...no...Artemis had fallen. But he would not lose her again.

At this time the scrolls would start to beep. Warning tones would flicker over his profile. Red tones of danger.

Subject: Drake Ferrox
Health: 90%
Aura: ERROR

WARNING: AURA LEVELS SPIKING

Madness was taking over. The Frenzy was taking over. He dashes forward, his speed ramped by an unholy amount, his motions a blur. To some it was a flash step but in reality it was just the Acceleration of a double-Frenzy causing him to move that fast. A flicker of flame, a shimmer of steel and a glint of the Maelstrom as Drake leaps.

The aura explodes around him as the speed has a second effect...a sufficient amount of speed to launch himself forward, the Dragon's Descent exploding to life as he lunges straight toward Dameon, Talons brought to the fore. The threat of the Descent wasn't the blades however...in this state it was the impact. The same force that has caused a crater upon landing, the same force that had knocked Aoife unconscious at the height of her own rage.

And now it was being fired straight toward Dameon with the intent to knock him away from Indigo. And immediately following that impact Drake would be on him, darting back and forth, hacking, slashing, bringing the Talons about in a frenzy. Gone was his normal strategy, his normal planning...now there was just an animal.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 am

Ron watched as the man slammed the girl face first into dirt, he froze as the grimm beast blasted out of the ruins and crashing into Shem, he didn't know what to think of the guy charging at the man in a fit of rage. All he knew was he didn't need to be seen yet, so he runs behind a nearby tree.

He tries to remember what type of Grimm that was, going through his memories of "classes" with Gris. Tundrant. That's what that was. Now where was it's weak points? Gah! I can't remember! he thinks as he takes his hoodie off. He uses his sword to cut off one of the sleeves and ties it over the wound on his left arm. This'll have to do for now. I'm gonna have to fix this when we get back. are his thoughts as he throws the rest of his sweatshirt over a branch for safe keeping.

He takes out Mânie, watches what happens from his spot behind the tree, and thinks, I'm gonna have to fight with just one sword from now on.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Kaitlin has a fire dust crystal in one of her hand and her spear in another.

"Let's hope fighting this goes our way."

She starts to hover above the Tundrant on a rune.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Lucina rushes toward the tunrdant and climbs up its leg and onto its back using Aetherius. She continues to stab it with fire powered Aetherius.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Aeden catches Shem's dust and inserts the ice dust into his weapons. "Thanks Shem." He turns back to face the Tundrant. Why can't things ever just be easy. Aeden holds both his weapons in his hands and charges toward the Grimm shooting basic bullets at its face to distract it. I have to make it think I'm aiming for its face. Aeden focuses on Lucina and Zwei making sure they're safe. Think, think, think, how can we take this thing down. Aeden notices Lucina attacking the Grimm's legs and starts to wonder. Well that could work. "Lucina, Zwei I have a plan!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next