RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Kellenredx
SentientSnake
Drake Ferrox
Shemskis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Aeden quickly head over to Lucia but looks toward the tower in response to the odd sound. "Yes Lucia? What is it?" Now that he's closer he sees Zwei and Lucina that is obviously hurt. He moves toward Lucina and readies his bandages from his first aid pocket. "Lucina what happened to you? Let me bandage you up."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Zwei dropped the heavy blade beside the crumpled Shem slightly out of breath but still too tired to notice the rumbling. "I wish we could help...last time I met Dameon he was far above me". He admitted this through gritted teeth as his facade began to degrade further and soon he would be nothing but a being of rage and insanity...temporarily. He began loading his weapon with dust and ammo in case he would need to jump in or a surprise combatant appeared.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Indigo wasn't even there by the time the fireball passed her previous position. "You're too slow. You're a broken little man." Indigo is invisibly fast, darting around Dameon, appearing only for a fraction of a second, the snow melting from the friction of her feet. Each time she appeared, she delivered a quick punch to Dameon before disappearing again. Some were blocked, but most left Dameon spinning from the impact. "I-Will-Put-You-Down!" Each word was followed by a punch or a kick.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Drake watches, patiently, the Maelstrom of Slivers swirling about him as the deep blue eyes glare daggers at Dameon, flickers of flame swirling about within the storm of blades. As Indigo's efforts progressed, so too did the building rage that came due to his Semblance and his curse...Shattered Glass.

Speed was her weapon, but he knew full well that against something as monstrous as what stood before them it took a single slip up to topple over. When the ground starts to shake he snarls. This could be a problem. One that wasn't needed. One that could distract too much from his appointed goals. Protect Shem. Protect Indigo.

((OOC Status = Frenzy = 1/4 Used. Aura = 60%. Shattered Glass = Stage 3. Chance of Maintained Frenzy = 70%))
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Kaitlin is watching Indigo fight Dameon.

Wow, she is doing good.

As Indigo moves quickly, Kaitlin is a little confused.

How is she moving so quickly though.

Kaitlin looks at her aura again and notices it's higher than it should be.

If it goes that high... I'm sorta afraid at what the after-effects are...

When the ground begins to shake, Kaitlin has her shotgun loaded and ready.

Well, this is about to get fun.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Ron runs up (although it looked like he appeared out of thin air) to a small distance away from the group taking in the scene before him. Let's see, there's a girl leaning on a tree a small distance away with a red-headed guy and a woman making sure she is alright. There is a girl who seems to be using a semblance to quickly land attacks on a man who doesn't look like he would want to settle this by talking. There is two guys and the girl who ditched me seeming like they want to enter the fight and... WAIT! Is that Shem on the ground!

Ron has a small flashback to the beach before the first initiation. If they all start fighting at once, we could end up with a repeat of everyone wasting their energy on one target. And wasn't that a blast to clean u— Just then the ground started to tremble and some odd sound came from the ruins. What now?! Why can't I get a break today?! he thinks preparing for more fighting.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:30 pm

"Should we um...do something about this?" Lucina said as she readied Aetherius for a huge battle.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Aeden finishes bandaging up Lucina and turns to see the giant mammoth before us. The ice tower may have been good now. "I think so Lucina. Damn I need ice dust. Does anyone have any extra?" Despite the lack of ice dust Aeden readies Deception X in the right and Frost Fang's revolver form pointed at the Tundrant's face. "Does anyone have any plans? I'm all tapped out."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Zwei was without a doubt flabbergasted for a moment before recomposing himself. With the upcoming battle he wasn’t sure if he could hold on long enough to finish the fight. Using what little sanity he had left he reasoned with himself not to charge the giant....thing. Lacking any plan he merely drew fortissimo in gun mode and aimed a shot at both of the beasts eyes. He then waitied hoping someone smarter had a plan
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Immediately, her aura faded as she was stopped in her tracks. The wind and her glowing ceased and time seemed to go in slow motion. This is gonna hurt. was the only thought to go through her head as the ground rose up to meet her face. Indigo had another new reason to hate the ground as her vision cut out and she hears a sickening crunch. Her nose shattered and she is left crumpled in the dirt, whimpering slightly.

Subject: Indigo Evans
Heath: 20% Warning!
Aura: 80%
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:32 pm

When Indigo fell...two things happened in short order. The first was that the maintained Frenzy that Drake had been charging was released, the moment the impact struck...yet the second was an unexpected, Triggered Frenzy the moment she fell, whimpering.

The noise Drake made as the Maelstrom of Slivers exploded outwards was a feral scream, the noise of one already lost to madness. The jagged blades of his aura danced around him like wildfire as his vision started to blur and fade. Those who looked toward him would see this, his eyes shifting fully to the deep blue, losing all sense of focus and sanity.

Another feral scream, a roar of a beast as the Memory takes over. Gone was Dameon, his form shifting, shimmering to become that of an Alpha Beowolf. The one that haunted his dreams since that day five years ago. His words became snarls yet his laughter...the surroundings were the same. Snow. Cold snow. Madness around him. Indigo...no...Artemis had fallen. But he would not lose her again.

At this time the scrolls would start to beep. Warning tones would flicker over his profile. Red tones of danger.

Subject: Drake Ferrox
Health: 90%
Aura: ERROR

WARNING: AURA LEVELS SPIKING

Madness was taking over. The Frenzy was taking over. He dashes forward, his speed ramped by an unholy amount, his motions a blur. To some it was a flash step but in reality it was just the Acceleration of a double-Frenzy causing him to move that fast. A flicker of flame, a shimmer of steel and a glint of the Maelstrom as Drake leaps.

The aura explodes around him as the speed has a second effect...a sufficient amount of speed to launch himself forward, the Dragon's Descent exploding to life as he lunges straight toward Dameon, Talons brought to the fore. The threat of the Descent wasn't the blades however...in this state it was the impact. The same force that has caused a crater upon landing, the same force that had knocked Aoife unconscious at the height of her own rage.

And now it was being fired straight toward Dameon with the intent to knock him away from Indigo. And immediately following that impact Drake would be on him, darting back and forth, hacking, slashing, bringing the Talons about in a frenzy. Gone was his normal strategy, his normal planning...now there was just an animal.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 am

Ron watched as the man slammed the girl face first into dirt, he froze as the grimm beast blasted out of the ruins and crashing into Shem, he didn't know what to think of the guy charging at the man in a fit of rage. All he knew was he didn't need to be seen yet, so he runs behind a nearby tree.

He tries to remember what type of Grimm that was, going through his memories of "classes" with Gris. Tundrant. That's what that was. Now where was it's weak points? Gah! I can't remember! he thinks as he takes his hoodie off. He uses his sword to cut off one of the sleeves and ties it over the wound on his left arm. This'll have to do for now. I'm gonna have to fix this when we get back. are his thoughts as he throws the rest of his sweatshirt over a branch for safe keeping.

He takes out Mânie, watches what happens from his spot behind the tree, and thinks, I'm gonna have to fight with just one sword from now on.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Kaitlin has a fire dust crystal in one of her hand and her spear in another.

"Let's hope fighting this goes our way."

She starts to hover above the Tundrant on a rune.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Lucina rushes toward the tunrdant and climbs up its leg and onto its back using Aetherius. She continues to stab it with fire powered Aetherius.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Aeden catches Shem's dust and inserts the ice dust into his weapons. "Thanks Shem." He turns back to face the Tundrant. Why can't things ever just be easy. Aeden holds both his weapons in his hands and charges toward the Grimm shooting basic bullets at its face to distract it. I have to make it think I'm aiming for its face. Aeden focuses on Lucina and Zwei making sure they're safe. Think, think, think, how can we take this thing down. Aeden notices Lucina attacking the Grimm's legs and starts to wonder. Well that could work. "Lucina, Zwei I have a plan!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Zwei frowned as his shots bounced harmlessly. He quickly reloaded and was about to fire another volley when Aeden spoke of having a plan."Lets hear it then we need to take this thing down fast so we can ge to Dameon." He took a more 'combat ready' stance and waited to hear whatever plan Aeden had come up with. damn Aeden full of plans today...I wonder what it is now.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Indigo whimpered as she was dragged along. Her eyes remained shut tight from bruising, and she began squirming as her nose painfully returned to it's original shape. Though Lucia had brought down the swelling, her eyes were kept shut from the pain she was causing, unaware that she was being healed "Please... You're hurting me!" A sharp pain was rising in the small of Indigo's back as her exertion caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:28 pm

No words. Just rage. Pure, unrefined berserker rage, brought about by the madness of an old memory that haunted him still. As the weapons met with an audible clang, as Dameon was pressed down into the crater as stone buckled Drake kicked off, taking the momentum to continue behind him.

His motions were quick, wordless, a flick of both wrists and the sound of gunshot as, through the swirling aura of the Maelstrom he fires off two burst of Focus. They wouldn't knock Daemeon down as they would most others but they'd hurt. Again, further raw kinetic force. But they would be the start of the flurry of attacks Drake would send Dameon's way, darting in immediately afterwards to hack and slash, using his speed to kick off left and right.

Gone was logic. Gone was strategy. Gone were his words, his dignified speech, his control. Instead there was rage. And he roared, a beast unleashed as the malestrom swirled about him, the dancing blades like shards of glass in a sandstorm. His danger came from a flurry of smaller slashes, cuts and slices. In time flesh would flay and muscle would be ripped away in the maelstrom...already it was tearing up snow and chipping away stone...
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Ron was about to sprint to the Tundrant hoping to stab it and kill it in one go, but when he heard someone had a plan, he stayed behind the tree. Hmm, so the red-head has a plan, since it doesn't involve me, I'll keep observing. he thought to himself.

He looked closer at the red-head and thought, ]i]Wait, I remember him from the beach! Looks like him and Shem stayed friends afterwards.[/i] Since he wasn't noticed he stayed where he was in the tree.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Aeden checks opens his scroll to respond to the pilot. "Yes, sir I have a plan against a certain Grimm we are fighting. When the time comes I give you a signal and instructions on what to do. For now do you have any chains or strong rope that can be attached to the airship? I appreciate the offer." With that Aeden puts his scroll away and moves toward Lucina. He extends Deception X's cable to its maximum length and hands it to Lucina. "Lucina for this plan I need you to attach this cable to Aetherius. Make the cable go around the Tundrant and wrap around its legs, that should make it trip and be an easy target. While you do this I will act as a distraction." Aeden draws Frost Fang and turns to Zwei. "I know I keep asking you to be a distraction Zwei and I'm sorry about that. I understand if you don't want to go with this." Aeden notices the Tundrant getting wild. "No time to lose don't forget the plan." Aeden rushes toward the Tundrant hoping to get its attention.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:47 am

Zwei gave a small nod to Aeden saving his words and thoughts to himself. I WOULD have liked to kill it but i cant risk "that" happening again...at least until i need it. He paused for a moment to gather the right words "Lets do it...All I have to do is distract it?" with that he smirked and loaded fire dust into Fortissimo. Instead of firing at its head he fired toward the Tundrants fur attempting to ignite it. He circled away from Aeden keeping constant fire on the Tundrant. Lets see this giant hunk of meat try to ignore me now.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Indigo touched her nose and face, finding them perfectly healed, save for a sizable amount if blood covering them. When she opened her eyes, she saw Shem holding her. The sight made her break down into tears. She hugged him as tight as she could in her weakened state, punching his back in anger. She shouts at him through her weeping. "Shem! Don't ever do that again! I was so scared..." Indigo quits her weak hits on Shem, instead holding him even tighter, as if trying to make sure he could never leave her again.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:19 am

Lost in the Memory. As the wolf taunted him he snarled, eyes wild with rage and he continued to hack and slash, style and form lost to insanity as he continued to rain blow after blow down on Dameon. Ashe blonde hair is visible as he screams, the wolf's words doing naught more than pushing him further into fury.

But the sloppier his style with the Talons becomes...the greater the risk. His blows start swinging wide, less defensive in their nature and when Dameon's fist connects he's sent tumbling backwards, the Maelstrom swirling around him as he screams his anger. Blood trickles from a split lip and stains through the crimson of the face-scarf as he roars his challenge again. He was not a monster. He was death. He would be the death of this wolf...this monster...

He lunges forward again, bringing the Talons around in wide arcs, triggering the flamethrowers. Crescent arcs of flame would flow out from each slash and swipe as he pressed closer though there was now a clear weakness with the fighting style of the Frenzy. His wasn't defending. He was now just lost to attacking.

Subject: Drake Ferrox
Health: 60%
Aura: ERROR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next