RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:41 am

Due to some form of luck or divine poll from the gods, Aphelion would touch her ears in a certain way what put her under incredible amounts of heat, her eyes filling with lust as she stares at Aphelion, her cheeks red as her hands wrap around his back, "H-Hey.. Want to do it in here? No need for protection... I'm infertile."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:46 am

"W-W-What? B-B-But y-y-you're Aoife's mom! I c-ca-can't just..." despite his instant blood rush and nervous denial, Aphelion's donger would speak for him, and give a completely different answer at that.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:59 am

Instead of a reply, the sudden rush from Aphelion's anti-faunus martial arts would make her lean in to kiss him full on, her previous thoughts having been removed by the rush she was getting, flushing as she pulls away from the kiss.. [FADE 2 CAT]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:09 pm

"Ah, umm..." Aphelion mumbled after the act, unable to speak or even think properly, not sure what to do. His right hand longed for pen and paper to write down exactly how he felt, but only found Cecilia's curves. Landing on her lower behind, he decided that if it happened once... second time won't hurt anybody any more. Gripping her sides strongly, he made a complete tumble with her before ending up on top of her, leaning in and kissing her, though he did not pull back.

[FADE :3 CAT]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Giggling as her hair is splayed on the floor, she would be mostly off the kick she had gotten, she would speak rather quietly, as if there was someone outside (Though the monitors showed no one and the microphone to the other room had been removed, "...Last time.. Then we will stop.." With that, she would grab his back for yet another make out session and resume the joint festivities.
[2 Catty 4 Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:32 pm

"S-So..." Aphelion mumbled, listening to her heartbeat closely, "Umm, we're done for now, right? A-And we don't tell anyone, right? I mean, Aoife wouldn't be a sex deviant and just do it with someone... s-so..."

He moved up and gave Cecilia one last, though long, kiss before getting up and sitting down on the chair, sighing loudly, his mind somewhat blank. The first bit of information that returned to him made him think, "So... You're infertile, right Cecilia?" he couldn't bring himself to call her 'Mom' again, "How did my Kitty come about then?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Taking her dress and rummaging in the pockets, she would take out and light a cigerette and give it a puff, her arm around him rather passively as she goes to speak, taking a small amount of time to think up a cover story for her slip of the tongue,"...She did it when being birthed, was a side effect." Taking a few minutes to realise everything what has happened, she would glare at him, her ears going back for effect, "H-Hey! And what did I tell you about touching my ears inappropriately! A Son shouldn't touch places reserved for Mothers and Fathers, or lewd things happen!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:54 pm

"Ah, umm..." Aphelion went completely red, looking away, "I'm sorry... M-Mom... I forgot I could do that..." despite that, he shifted back onto her lap though he would still be bare, kissing her on the cheek, "But... thanks Mom... Aoife didn't really... well, she was being very distanced... a-and she was pretending to kiss other girls to tease me... s-so... I'm a lot less tense now." with that, he started nudging her playfully where he kissed her with his nose, "I-I-I'll repay the favour... I-If I ever have to..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Rolling her eyes and moving to get dressed, she would blush heavily at the sudden realisation that he knows she has no tail, her underwear on as she looks at him, stammering out a incomprehensible reply before getting changed and repeating, more calm but still stammering, "W-Well.. F-Forget we d-did any of that... I mean, i-it is easier for me, as I sometimes have to do that for my job, b-but I don't want you looking at me any other way than a parent, okay!? W-We can be close enough to be parent and child, b-but we are not some feral faunus' or part of one of Aoife's video games, no sex between relatives allowed."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Deciding that getting dressed would be a good action to take, Aphelion put his pants back on before noticing that his shirt was ripped up, mind going back to Cecilia's crazy 'assault'. Smiling to himself, he threw the shredded shirt onto her ears, "Mooom, my shirt broke." he then extended himself on the chairs and looked at her upside down, "That's okay, we're not Mom and Son YET. So technically it's still kind of okay before I marry Aoife..."

Then he grinned, "So having sex is part of your job? What do you do, other than... the services I got for free?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:19 pm

"I'm an assassin." Putting it rather bluntly, she would take the shirt from her head, "What? Think knowing how to kill someone was a joke?" With that she would crawl over like a cat to him, purring as she seems almost innocent, "Do I not scare you?" Then an instant later, Aphelion would be on the floor, one eagle holding his neck to be fully visible, Cecilia on him with her aura blade, it pressed against his neck but not cutting him, "What about now? I have had a long time of training, even Aoife's training is not as innocent as it is made to seem."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Blinking in surprise, Aphelion would find himself on the floor. He would burst into laughter before, in the blink of an eye, bringing up his aura bodyblock and bursting aura from both legs to flip both himself and Cecilia over his head, ending up back on top, "I'm not good with assassin stuff. I'm more of a straight-up brawler guy." he said as he dropped the bodylock, "That's why I know things like the Lewd Ear Pinch... 10 years of self-perfection martial-arts training, all self-taught." he reached behind her ears and slid his finger at the base, applying some force, "And this should make you feel extremely pleasant. It's the kind of stuff a professional pervert like me knows."

He would then slide back, his chin stopping on her chest as he spoke, "So... stop me if you don't want to talk about it, but... you have no tail. May I ask why Mom?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:19 pm

being caught off guard, she would have her ears attacked, her brain freezing and aura manifestations dissipating as her purring grows, sounding like a truely relaxed cat as she sub consciously nuzzles his hand, starting to make a meowing sound as well as another counterpart, "M-Meow.. H-Huh? My T-Tail? Nya~, Was born without out one, O-Only Half Faunus." Meowing again, she would be heavily blushed, "Y-You have no problems with joining a family of assassins? T-That's weird I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Pulling himself up to face her, Aphelion would continue bumping the same spot, "Don't make those sexy noises Mom... You're really making me want to sin..." he bopped her on the nose with his nose three times, rhythmically whispering, "One. More. Time."

He wrapped his arms around her back and the back of her head, sliding back down and pulling her up at the same time, sitting on her legs, "But in all seriousness, assassins don't really bother me. Well, killing people for money isn't exactly something I believe should be done, but to be with my Kitty... and family... I'm willing to stick around as long as I can."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:04 pm

Moving her arms to stop his bumping, the flush would stay in full bloom as her cat ears flatten though the purring would take more time to die down, "S-Stop doing that n-now. B-Before I restrict your access to them." While she was reluctant to pass up on the free ear rubs, if he was able to do this much with just simple movements then it would have to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Aphelion blinked, as if he didn't understand what was happening, before moving to hug her and let go of the ears, "Okaaay, sorry Mom. I promise I won't do that without your permission." he rubbed his head against her chest, this time with affection instead of arousal, "I shouldn't call you Mom publicly, should I?"

Pulling out of the hug, he moved his hands to her shoulders and began massaging them, "Mr. Knight is a very lucky man." he added, "I believe your skills surpass mine exponentially, I am still young and inexperienced."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Cecilia would shrug, "They also surpass his. I was top of the class, he was second when we went to Beacon. As for calling me that, I would probably wait until you get married first before you say it in public. Plus you get loads of chances to practice in my line of work." Smiling at him, she would state rather passively, "You will be sleeping in Connla's room tonight with Lilly, she will be in a different bed but don't try anything on her."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:51 pm

"Why would you even think I would, Mom. You are the one who picked me up and caused all of this..." Aphelion grabbed her hand and brought it to his chest, "You even broke my shirt. I can't walk around your house bare chested like that." he shook his head, before looking back at her with puppy eyes, "If I don't do any lewd pinching, can I rub your ears some more?" he also asked, timidly yet eagerly at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Sighing, she would look at him and put her hand to his head, "Oh, you may have a fever and you look rather tired." Saying rather playfully, she would comment, "I suppose going to bed would be the course of action, and if you are going to sleep, we may allow you to do it topless, or borrow a spare one." With that, she would scoop him up, her ears in reaching range as she does a command, the door unlocking as she says into the PM System for the other room, "Need to do something, watch yourselves as it will continue playing to itself until you are all finished." With that, she would take Aphelion to outside Connla's room, a small smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Aphelion would initially not answer, rolling up into a ball and turning to rub against her arm as she carried him, smiling as he whispered, "I'll never forget it... but I can ignore it, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Moving into the room, it would be that fitting of a prince. Having its own shrine, it would be as golden as his armour, on shelves there being pictures of Connla and Lilliana from their first meetings as children, to recent adventures, one having a large fang larger than Lilliana's head, her having a :O face and looking at it. Moving him to the large king sized bed, it would dwarf even Aoife's bed, being just as golden. Cecilia placing him down on the bed, she would move her head opposite his, "You would want to remember sleeping with your mother? Guess you were right about being a pervert."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:06 pm

"If it was good then it's worth remembering, no matter who with." Aphelion said before suddenly giving Cecilia a worried look, "You want to forget about it, right? I guess it makes sense... It's okay, I won't bring it up if it was that bad..." he snuck himself under the bed covers and sighed to himself, "Feels so cold without Aoife now..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Shaking her head, she would move underneath with him, her clothes staying on as she relaxes, "It's not that, it is just I would prefer you didn't go around saying you screwed me pretty much in front of Ferdiad. As if he doesn't kill you, I will. As for feeling cold, I can serve as a heat source until you go to sleep I suppose, want a story or something to help you sleep?" With that she would put her hand on his back, rubbing it in an effort to generate heat.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:16 pm

"Silly Mom, I wouldn't flaunt that. But I wouldn't forget that either." he smiled at her, "And a story would be nice I guess... I don't remember the last time I was told one..." his eyes began watering once again, though not crying outright.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Cecilia would just nod, moving his head to be just below her neck, "Well then, I think I shall tell you the story of how your mother slew a mighty Grimm." With that she would go into a rather in depth story, while at parts it would be obvious it was fictionalised and exaggerated, she would say it all like it was true, ending a small while later, "And that is how I slew the great beast and saved the village of Swedesia."

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Aphelion would already be asleep halfway through it, though by the end he already forgot his bodylock again and turned onto Cecilia, nibbling on her neck in his sleep and mumbling incoherently.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:35 pm

As he fell asleep, she would stay by his side, making sure there was no repeat of before as one hand passively keeps his head where it is, the nibbling being ignored as she uses the other hand to stroke his hair, her head moving to on top of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next