RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mandatory Beach Episode

Go down 
+8
AkaiOtaku
DatteSa
Dakir
Ziplock80
Drake Ferrox
Shemskis
Cheshire Schrodinger
SentientSnake
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Zwei wasnt sure how to feel as she began to walk away. Crushed?,Afraid?,Alone? Either way it seemed like she wasn’t too happy with him and probably felt awkward now. He could hardly muster any words. He walked beside her with his head hanging to the ground "Im sorry if it is awkward now" He spoke hardly audible before stopping and allowing her to go if she wished.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Indigo squirmed around and grabbed Shem under his arms. "That doesn't help me! I can't climb water!"

Victoria puts her hand on her cheek, crossing her other arm. "Well, you're doing it wrong. Come on, you might as well learn."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:50 pm

He sort of...half floats, looking to Victoria and admiring her with a slight smile, looking to be an absolute heap in the water. He then tries to find his feet, attempting to sit himself up and bring himself to some sort of attention.

"And you will teach me?" This was a bit awkward for him. But it was also worth it to see her as he was. That and it brought them closer together. "...Though I'm not that bad, am I?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Indigo carefully follows Shem's instruction, trying her best to lay out flat in the water. Shem was holding her up, but she still didn't trust the giant mass of water she was expected to make friends with. Though now she was much more calm knowing she would be kept from drowning. "O- Okay, now what do I do?"

Victoria half-smiled at the display. "First of all, make yourself upright. Then, start kicking your legs downward and move your arms in circles, like this." She demonstrates treading water to Drake.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Treading water...was going to prove complicated. Upright was not a natural stance for him in conflict due to his preferred weaponry and fighting style so this was taking a bit more effort than it should...and as he kicks he finds himself trying to move his arms though the pacing is somewhat off.

The result is an unsteady swaying followed by partial sinking before he resurfaces, spluttering and growling just a little as he tries again. He would not fail. Not in front of her. He kicks again and when he starts to keep a stable and..steady tread he smiles, proud of it to some extent.

"This is...surprisingly...more difficult than you make it out to be."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Zwei had never really dealt with this kind of situation before. "I see...im sorry if I was a little....too agressive back there when...that happened" Zwei for once had no idea what to do he just felt powerless. "But I hope that the two of us can be like we were when we first got to the beach soon" He smiled...it was his way of saying that he wanted to sort out any problems quickly.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Indigo looked panicked still, but at least she wasn't flailing around anymore. "Okay... Okay... I can do this..." She breathes deeply through her nose, doing an odd little dance on her back to try and keep afloat. She really didn't understand what Shem meant by kicking, so she tried doing a standard combat kick. That action earned her another round of sinking.

Victoria rubs the back of her neck. "Uh, no, more like this" Again she demonstrated her technique. When she wasn't satisfied with Drake's bobbing, she grabbed his hands, kicking faster to compensate. "Like this" She guided his hands in the correct motion.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Zwei couldnt help but smile and blush a little at what Trixie said. "Hello...Im Zwei Carter. I think you are pretty cute too. And I agree we should go out sometime" He spoke with a wide, genuine smile the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:15 am

Of course, a frustrated Victoria made learning to swim a bit more confusing, particularly when she took his hands and started to guide them herself. This was awkward, largely because he was particularly sensitive about the motions of his hands as one who uses Talons as a primary weapon should be.

But he calmly listens to her and then, glancing about to see (or possibly to figure if he cared) if anyone else was watching he would then do something incredibly stupid. He would suddenly move in to kiss her, confident that he was safe in the water because she didn't want him to sink like a rock.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Indigo's face drops below the water for a second and she sputters. "Ugh, I wish you told me that earlier." Following his instructions, She tried to emulate walking as best as she could on her back. The result was a clumsy sort of peddling motion.

Victoria felt a bit stupid guiding a boy almost as big as her around like a toddler, but she at least was enjoying being so close to Drake, not that she'd admit it. When he suddenly moved in to kiss her, she withdrew slightly, but after a moment, she allowed the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Kiss acheived! Acceptable! He grins at the allowed kiss and then decides to show Victoria that he was actually paying attention, keeping himself afloat, kicking and moving his hands to perfection before moving to kiss her a second time. Yep. She was just too distracting in a bikini.

Of course he knew how awkward and frustrating part of this was. He didn't swim. It wasn't his fault he was raised in a forest and never really learned how to...or had the need to do so. He didn't want to embarrass her though she he went back to being serious about her lesson. Besides, he suspected she wanted to be around him as much as he wanted to be around her.

"Sorry...if I'm awkward. I just never had to swim before. I was raised in a forest...it kind of wasn't something I ever wanted or thought of..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mandatory Beach Episode
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7