RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mandatory Beach Episode

Go down 
+8
AkaiOtaku
DatteSa
Dakir
Ziplock80
Drake Ferrox
Shemskis
Cheshire Schrodinger
SentientSnake
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:25 pm

*Cheshire looks down at his hoodie and slacks then back at Matt*

Cheshire: I... don't own any clothing for this kind of situation... being outside in an active place that is...
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Indigo closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She groans quietly before saying "...As I'll ever be." She gulps and unzips her jacket, but keeps it closed. "On second thought... Maybe I'm not!"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Kai lifted her head and opened her bright orange eyes, Hmm...I could do with a swim. She propped herself up, seeing nobody else in the water. I guess nobody else likes fun, then. She thought, shrugging to herself. She got up, stretching her body in preparation for the swim. Kai began walking towards the water, a smile creeping across her face. She slowly gained speed until she ran splashing into the water for a few steps, then dove into the water, the coolness washing over her.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:01 pm

I see, you're more of an inside person. Matt watches a girl get up and run into the water. That looks like fun, and it is hot. Matt turns back to Cheshire. Well, it was nice talking to you. See ya later Ches! With that, Matt turns and sprints into the ocean until he completely under water. He resurfaces and smiles. Ahhh, this feels great.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:05 pm

*Cheshire watches the two diving into the ocean and having fun. Realizing someone like him has no place here, he shuffles away dragging his feet, his head bowed down with his ears drooping to the side. He grasps his sketch book and looks down at the picture of the happy couple as he walked*

Cheshire: .... I guess this is how it will always be...
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Kai bursts from under the water and noticed a boy join her in the water. She flashed him a smile with her slightly elongated canines, "Doesn't it though?" She said as she heard what the boy said, "I love a good swim!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Indigo put her hands on Shem's. "No. I'm done being scared." She stands as tall as she possibly could, still not very imposing, but certainly more confident than before. "I'm going to have a fun day at the beach with the best boyfriend in Vytal, and nothing short of the apocalypse is gonna stop me!" Indigo grabs the collar of the jacket and takes another deep breath. Here goes nothing. Far more dramatically than necessary, she pulls the jacket off and sends it falling to the sandy ground. In the sunlight, her purple scales reflect the light dully, making her skin look far paler than normal.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Of course, this whole time Drake is just plopped out on the beach, looking back toward Victoria and scowling at her seeming refusal to comment. Indeed he starts to fret, rolling to the left and then to the right, realising that perhaps...a jacket was also a terrible plan.

He sits up, scowling and pulls the jacket off, chucking it to one side, giving a dirty look as he realises he's still getting the silent treatment. "Oh come on! It's not that bad!"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:01 am

Matt smiles back at Kai, accidentally showing his wolf-like canines. Yeah, I love to swim. Especially in the ocean. Matt goes under for a brief second and pops back up, shaking the water out of his hair. My name's Matt. You are?
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 am

One of Kai's ears twitched as she flicked water off it, "I'm Kai, nice to meet you." She said, giving another friendly smile. She twisted around so her stomach was facing the sky, just floating in the water, "Beautiful day, isn't it?" She asked. There's an interesting number of faunus here today, it seems. She thought.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Indigo tensed and prepared for the worst, but it never came. Slowly, she relaxed started to look around. Then she started giggling in relief, all the tension releasing itself. She jumped up on Shem, holding herself up on his shoulders an kissed him, tears of joy welling up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Nice to meet you, too. Yeah, it really is good weather today. Matt looks toward the shore to see Indigo with, scales? What is that? Are those scales? That's interesting. Matt turns and floats on his back, just enjoying the feeling of the sun and water.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Indigo twisted her head around to see the vast expanse of deep blue water and felt something in her chest drop to her stomach. "N- No! I am very not ready! Maybe we should... Start somewhere smaller and not so... Oceany..."

Meanwhile, on the opposite end of the beach.
Victoria is wearing significantly less than normal in a white tee-shirt, grey shorts and yellow flip-flops. She huffs indignantly at Drake. "I'm unarmored, unarmed, bored, and people are looking at me. Yes, it is that bad."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Kai floated for a little bit before she heard the couple entering the water, Huh, She thought as she lifted her head, She's got scales. She flipped over and dove down to the bottom, feeling the sand on her hands before turning around and breaking through the surface again. She shook her head like a dog, unable to catch herself before she had thrown water towards boy nearby, "Ah! She said, "Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 pm

"They could be looking at you even more Victoria. And why should you mind? I like looking at you. Is that also in the category of 'that bad'?" He grins up at her, frowning after a moment. At some point he was sure he mentioned that beaches involved water and swimming, while pointedly not mentioning his own ability to sink like a rock and nothing more.

He kips up, scattering just a bit of the sand and after a bit of effort shucks the cloak. Down to a t-shirt and ripped jeans at this point. He could almost wonder if that was Victoria's plan as well. "Just...try? Please? I promise I'll make it up to you!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Indigo rides up on Shem keeping herself out of the water. Eventually, she is sitting on his shoulders, protesting. "Shem! Don't!" To onlookers, the scene would be either cute, pathetic, or both as the tiny girl acted like the shallow water was lava.

Victoria stood up and stretched. "I suppose not." Out of the corner of her eye she notices some boys staring at her and instinctively, she reached for her spear. "Let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Of course his natural reaction to that motion is instinctive panic and he quickly moves to grab Victoria and distract her from the guys deciding to have a look. This was either a good plan...or a very bad one.

He tries his best to smile and try to guide her away from her potential murder-targets, shooting them a warning glance over her shoulder. "Hey..it'll be fine. I'm here. You're here. How come we both have less problems surrounded by Grimm than people? Come on. Further down the beach we go the less likely guys at the edge will put their attention on you..."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:52 pm

It's okay. The water feels amazing. Matt went under water and did the same thing, shaking the water off like a dog, getting her wet. He smiles. There. Now we're even. Man, I forgot how great other faunus were. I've been spending too much time around humans. He notices Indigo and Shem in the shallower water. They seem to be having fun. Though Indigo looks like she's about to die.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:56 am

"Shem! No! EEP!" Indigo jumps off of Shem and flash steps straight up, trying to avoid the water in vain. She flails through the air but inevitably falls headfirst into the water and panics, flailing around in the waist high water. Eventually, she realizes that she can simply stand. And stand she does, indignantly shivering in the cold water.

Victoria glares at the boys. "Grimm are smarter." She began walking with Drake down to the water.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:00 am

Water. His mortal enemy. He somewhat ducks down at Victoria's glare and then realises he's going to have to point out the obvious. He takes a deep breath, keeping her in his arms, or more accurately keeping her arms lowered so she doesn't use them to cause him bodily harm.

"You do realise...that going into the water involves...not wearing those clothes, right?" He coughs just a little at that, realising it would apply to him as well.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:16 am

A playful smile touched the edge of Kai's lips, "I see how it is..." She said, pretending to turn around before slapping the water with her hand, splashing water at the boy and laughing as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mandatory Beach Episode   The Mandatory Beach Episode - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mandatory Beach Episode
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next