RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade

Go down 
+4
zhleader
Kaliot
EmeraldVixen
Cheshire Schrodinger
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Explanation: https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t500-beacon-academy-s-sos-brigade-open

Takes place on a Monday the fourth week into the school year

*Sitting quietly in his corner of the clubroom, Cheshire reads his book peacefully enjoying the privacy of the room while it lasts. The student council had informed him that if the club didn't get actual members within the week that he must forfeit the room. Know that no one in their right mind would join this insane club after everything it's done last year, he's content with enjoying the room for the last time today and starts packing the things inside starting tomorrow.*

Cheshire: .... Yeah right... like anybody would join this club after everything last year...

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Emerald knocks on the door and says, "Hello anyone in here?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:58 pm

*His ears twitch but he makes no move to get the door. Cheshire assumed it was just another member of the council coming to remind him to get his things packed and continues to read his book*

Cheshire: It's not locked. You can come in...
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Emerald walks in and looks around the club room ,"I heard that a SOS Brigade was in this room."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:24 pm

*Cheshire flips a page in his book and glances up at the new person*

Cheshire: Yes it is. I am the current president. If you're from the student council I'm well aware I need to pack by tomorrow if I don't get members so at least let me enjoy the club room until then.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Walking through the corridor, Mao stopped as he neared the open door. There were voices inside. They leave their door open? They must be quite an open group! He walked over and peeked his head into the doorway. "Hello, hello,uh...SOS Brigade!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:47 pm

*He turns his head to look at the new arrival*

Cheshire: Dear creators, the student council sent another one already? How impatient is that president?

*He looks back down at his book*

Cheshire: I get it, if I don't get members then the club room is forfeit. You don't need to remind me every three minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Mao tilted his head. "What, student council? Nah, I ain't with them!" He took out a flyer for the club and pointed at it. "I am here for the adventure! You guys sounded like an interesting club after all!" He stepped into the room and waved at the two who were in it.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:14 am

*Cheshire looked up staring at the student and flyer he held up. It took him several seconds to completely register the statement the student just made as actual reality before it clicked with him making him stand up suddenly*

Cheshire: You can't be serious? .... You actually want to JOIN this convoluted club??
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:15 am

Zack walks in, Geoff comfortably on his head. "Hi there, what's goin on? I'm Zack, nice to meet all of you!" Realizing Geoff is still atop his head, Zack continues. "And this is Geoff, he's a rabbit!" Zack says, stating the extremely obvious.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:17 am

*Cheshire momentarily forgets the unbelievable situation and looks at the direction of the new arrival, specifically the bunny on his head. Staring at the cute little creature for a few seconds he shook his head rapidly to get back to reality*

Cheshire: Um... welcome... Zack was it? How may I help you?
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:19 am

"I think we're all here for the club." Cebrail stepped in the room. Running his fingers through his hair to see better, he looked at the current occupants. A raven haired man was standing up, in awe, and people who looked about his age were standing about. "I'm here for the reading, peace and quiet. Though I don't know how official that is considering it was scribbled in pencil." He shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:22 am

*Cheshire held a hand up pressing it against the side of his head in disbelief*

Cheshire: You realize this is the infamous SOS Brigade right? The club that only recently last year had... we were in the papers! You guys actually WANT to WILLINGLY join this club?

*Cheshire looks around staring at each person in obvious disbelief*

Cheshire: You're not aliens, time travelers, or sliders are you?
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:33 am

"I think it's safe to assume none of us are, yes?" He looked around at the others and nodded to himself. "Yeah no. We're not. Is this enough people to keep the room? I can use a place to ummmm...." He crossed his arms and thought for a second. "Errr... Study. Yeah. And I'm new here so whatever happened last year, it's a clean slate. With me at least." He smiled at his new friends. "I'm Cebrail by the way."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:38 am

Cheshire: This is un-flaming-believable...

*Cheshire mumbles this as he falls back into his chair*
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 am

Mao looked at the man with a quizzical look. "Infamous? Never heard of it! And like uh, Cerbrail said, I am not any of those...probably." He smiled naively. He watched as Cheshire fell back into his chair and tilted his head curiously. "Well, I'm Mao. Pleased to meet everyone!" He gave a thumps up.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:56 am

Matt walk up to the open door, hearing the voices within.  He walks in, looking at everyone in the room. Hey guys, am I too late for the party?
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:06 am

"Nope," Zack says, noticing Matt's entry, "Everything's just getting started!" Thinking back to Cheshire's question, Zack becomes puzzled. "I don't THINK I'm an alien... but that doesn't mean that I'm not. Maybe we should have some kind of test!"
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:12 am

"A test seems a bit... tedious." Cebrail shook his head. "And wildly unnecessary. Though it would be a good way to get to know each other... I suppose. But it's all up to the president here." He gestured to the now sitting club president. "Perhaps we should all introduce ourselves first since this... gentleman is a tad late."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Darcil walks into the rooms seeing a small group of people

"hmmmm darn, im late" he thinks to himself

He addreses the room "Excuse me for my tardiness, I happened to get sidetracked on the way here. Is this the SOS Brigade meeting?"
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Emerald sighed and walked forward and said,"Who wants to introduce themselves first?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:11 pm

"Ooh, me!" Zack leapt to the center of the room, causing Geoff to flop momentarily off his head before landing back safely. "My name is Zack Konds! I was in the first group of new students to arrive here. I'm a member of team JASZ and I can shoot cookies from my arm!" Zack demonstrates by launching a cookie from the device in his left sleeve into the air, then catching it with his mouth. He takes the cookie out of his mouth for a moment to speak. "Oh, and this is Geoff! I found him out on the cliffs one day and decided to keep him." Zack says, pointing to the rabbit still perched atop his head. He then goes back to munching on his cookie as he walks back to lean against a wall and give the next person an opportunity to go.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:08 am

Spotting an opening, Mao stepped up to bat. "Well, my name is Mao, 2nd string, proud member of team MKNT! And uh..." He examined his gauntlets. "Well, I can't really do anything awesome, but I do love me some adventuring!" He grinned before stepping out of the spotlight. "Awesome bunny, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:21 am

Matt decides it makes sense to go after Mao, and speaks up. I'm Matt, also a member MKNT. Same as Mao, I'm not really special, but I'm always up for adventuring and fun! Matt steps forward as he says this, making a complete cirlce so he sees everyone at the meeting. He steps back when he finishes.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:53 am

Darcil takes a step forward to address the room. My name is Darcil, currently not part of a team yet still waiting for the next initiation and what not. It's a pleasure to meet you all. He smiles and takes a step back waiting for the next person to introduce themself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next