RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN]

Go down 
+3
zhleader
Kaliot
Cheshire Schrodinger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Story Intro: Welcome to infamous SOS Brigade. The Searching for Amazing Mysteries and Adventure All Over the World With Cheshire Schrodinger Brigade. Alright you can laugh now. Actually SOS stood for something else all together before but its previous head had long graduated leaving me, the poor lackey that was first to be forcibly drafted into this to take care of the club room filled with miscellaneous objects. I was more then merely reluctant to let this horrible abomination of a club continue existing but I decided the club room was well useful enough as a study room for me after school. There's a nice kettle and set in the corner giving me the ability to make a nice cup of coffee whenever I need. Sadly I never was good with that kind of thing. If only a cute girl would start coming in and make me a cup everyday but that kind of nonsense only happen on TV. Anyway though I just sit in the corner reading books in that room I've been informed recently that if I want to KEEP that room I need actual people in the club. It would be a pain to move all of that junk out (besides I'd finally set up that computer in there the way I like it. The previous owner snagged that thing from the club next door) So now I'm opening recruitment for the poorly named SOS Brigade. In all honesty I don't think "a club to study in the room for" will appeal so I will be using the flier info the previous owner had left.

We of the SOS Brigade vow to spread fun and adventure everyday of our dull lives. The SOS Brigade is no mere club to just hang out and fool around. We take things very seriously. We are determined to find mystery and adventure wherever it may be. We here at the SOS Brigade will venture into the great unknown world before us and uncover the secrets of the universe. If you had experienced a mystery in the past, experiencing a mystery in the present, or planning to experience a mystery in the future, please come see. We will solve any mystery and venture to any adventure. Oh, but we are not interest in any ordinary mystery or adventure. Only come to us if you have something that would blow our minds! We of the SOS Brigade are not interested in ordinary humans or Faunas, but if you are an alien, a time traveler, a hunter, or a huntress please come see us!

Our objective in the SOS Brigade is to meet Aliens, Time Travelers, and Sliders and hang out with them! *scribbled in pencil* To read books in peace and quiet

Words of wisdom from our infamous leader. As the only one left, I Cheshire Schrodinger am now the head of this club but all I really want is to keep the room. So anybody who's interested please join

*After slapping the flier on the bulletin boards returns to clubroom. A Literary Club sign is nailed next to it but a paper with "SOS" scribbled on it is duct taped to the door. Cheshire Schrodinger sits in his chair in the corner and cracks a book open*

Cheshire: Right... like anybody's crazy enough to join this club after what we've done last year....

((Anybody who wishes to join the club head here https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t578-beacon-academy-s-sos-brigade#20499 ))

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Mao was just casually wandering through Beacon's halls as usual, only pausing when he found something interesting. He examined the poster for this "SOS Brigade". SOS Brigade? What does that even mean? Fun? Adventure? Secrets? Mao read the rest of the poster. This actually sounds like my cup of tea. Surprisingly. Though that last bit seems to contradict the rest of the stuff. I refuse to believe such things. With that, he would simply write his name on the poster with the message "I'm in!" before leaving the scene, the information about the club tucked away neatly inside his head.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Zack strolled down the hall, arms loosing flapping about as Geoff poked out from his jacket. Suddenly, a new flier caught his eye on the bulletin board. Stepping closer, he read through it, stroking his chin as he did. "Heh, this sounds awesome! Let's do it, Geoff!" Zack grabbed a pen from the table in front of the board and wrote both his and Geoff's names before heading off back down the halls.
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Emerald was looking at the bulletin for something interesting. She then noticed a new poster that she was sure wasn't there before. SOS? This seems interesting. She thinks as she puts down her name and continues on her way.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:11 pm

As Matt walks down the hall, he notices a new flyer up on the board. SOS Brigade? Sounds interesting, might as well. Matt writes his name down and keeps walking, curious to what the SOS Brigade actually is.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:57 am

Darcil walks down the hallway reading his notebook, when he notices the poster out of the side of his eye. He approaches and reads the poster. Hmm SOS Brigade eh? Why not, I could do something exciting for once I suppose. He writes in his name and then continues on his way pondering what all may be in stored for him.
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Cebrail hadn't been at Beacon long but he was finally roaming the halls. Now that he was here he could finally start making friends... maybe. He just needed a good place to start, one that didn't require too much effort on his end. Finding a bulletin board with a number of different clubs on groups on it, one in particular stood out. SOS Brigade huh? To read books in peace and quiet... doesn't seem like alot of work. Nodding in affirmation, Cebrail wrote his name down and made his way to the room.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 pm

((Anybody who wishes to join the club head here https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t578-beacon-academy-s-sos-brigade#20499 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN]   Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Academy's SOS Brigade [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1