RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the mad tea party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Welcome to the mad tea party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mad tea party   Welcome to the mad tea party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:54 pm

*Byron smiles at Fei. He raises a hand and sticks out a pinkeye, putting it to his temple like some sort of weird salute.*

Byron: It's a promise then. One of these days you owe me a date and you will let me dress you up like the doll you are.

*His constant smiling makes it hard to tell whether or not he was joking. Tilting his body to the left and the right to make it seem as if the coffin was sparring glances at both Fei and Zwei, Byron drains the last of the tea and speaks with a fairly bright tone, though it's not that different from the usual.*

Byron: Well then! Let's go buy some school supplies before we head to Beacon! It'll be my treat and I won't take no for an answer!

*Byron himself looks at Fei and smiles brightly. He then turns to Zwei.*

Byron: It's our duty as gentlemen to treat our fair maiden well is it not?
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mad tea party   Welcome to the mad tea party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Zwei nods and smiles as he finishes his tea. Although what Byron said could have been worded better he wasn’t wrong. "Exactly Byron" He added not really sure where the conversation was going. He was rather nervous about how all of this would be payed for...not that it would be a problem considering Zwei had brought plenty of Lien to Vale.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mad tea party   Welcome to the mad tea party - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:52 pm

Byron: Then off we go!

*Byron laughs as he gets up. He drops a good amount of lien on the table and heads for the door.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mad tea party   Welcome to the mad tea party - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the mad tea party
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3