RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kamon Blue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R3dder

R3dder

Kamon Blue Empty
PostSubject: Kamon Blue   Kamon Blue Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Name: Kamon Blue

Symbol: Picture coming soon. I’m lazy. It looks like a star in a circle .

Appearance: Kamon Blue: The robot rock. Measuring in at 5 foot 7 and weighing in at 200 pounds, this hunka metal (and hunka man) sure packs a punch. He has dark black “hair” and pale “skin,” both having a metallic sheen to them. He wears a black tank top and red pants. He sometimes wears a cream-colored windbreaker with some maroon striped down the sleeve. A simple cap rests upon Kamon’s head, colored read and with an iron plat attached to the front, for style (and protection!) The plate also has his circle-star symbol engraved on it. He also wears a green bandana ‘round his neck, because he finds it quite bothersome when his neck gets chilly. His polychrome eyes quickly flicker all over the color spectrum.
*An updated and completed picture of Kamon will be coming soon. Once again, I'm lazy. Here's what I have so far: https://imgur.com/DnSqYhE

Personality: Kamon is a quiet little guy, and by quiet, I mean he doesn’t talk. At all. He is able to, but chooses not to, much like his family members. While he doesn’t talk much, he is very loyal to anyone who considers him a friend and would gladly perish in order to protect them. As he is an android (surprise!), he doesn’t feel like he fits in with most regular people. (I’m using android in that he is a human modified with robot components.)

History: Found on May 27, Kamon was taken in by professor Kazuma. At the young age of five he was caught in a tragic accident, to which I won’t go into detail, but it involved a bear, a set of car keys, and five gallons of crazy glue. The aftermath of this accident caused Kamon to be in dire need of constructive surgery. Being the mad genius that he is, Kamon’s pseudo-father Kazuma constructed him a new body out of aluminum alloy, while leaving his human organs intact and functioning. Growing up, Kamon wondered why he was so different from the other kids he knew. To help him cope with this, Kazuma created Kamon (and himself) five robot dogs. When presented with these dogs, Kamon began to feel more presentable, as he and the dogs we the same. Kamon soon after begin to read and read and read. He wanted—no, craved knowledge of the world, and began studying under Professor Kazuma. Kazuma taught him all about the world around them, and taught Kamon many important life skills. The most invaluable skill currently known by Kamon is his knowledge of engineering, a necessity for him, as he occasionally needs to repair his body. Soon after beginning his studies with Kazuma, he learned of the hunters of this world and immediately became fascinated with them. Kazuma was thrilled to hear about Kamon’s new found interest and he had been a hunter himself in his younger days. Training Kamon with his old sword and gun, Kazuma taught him how to manifest his aura as a defensive and offensive force, showing him how to draw it forth to aid in his defense, or unleash it into a powerful blow with a sword or punch. Kamon applied and was enrolled into the new class of Beacon academy. After graduating, Kamon began a successful life as a hunter. He decided to return the favor to Beacon academy and now teaches at the school.

Strength:  Kamon is excellently trained in using his weapons, as well as aura. He is also a fantastic engineer, and can fix and repair, near anything.

Weakness: He is pretty quiet and doesn’t talk to people, making friendships a hard to come by thing for Kamon. He is also weak to bullets (as are most people.)

WEAPON

Name: The Spur and Booster Gun.
*These weapons only have one form

The Spur:  The Spur is a large steel sword, with a blade about 4 and a half feet long 3 inches wide at its widest point, and about a foot thick. Kamon is able to throw this sword as a boomerang, having it zip back to him. Sharp enough to cut a tree in half; this heavy sword is Kamon’s main line of offense.

Booster Gun: A very interesting gun, Booster Gun is a “passive” gun. Utilizing the white dust often used for acceleration, Kamon fires this gun at his sword mid-swing to cause a tremendous increase in both speed and acceleration. He can also shoot his sword with it while it’s in flight for the same effect, causing it to wiz towards its target with blistering speeds. While being shot with Booster Gun won’t kill or even cause damage to anything, it can still accelerate people just as well as it does The Spur; throwing enemies off with the sudden increase in their speed, or boosting his allies to incredulous speeds.

History: Both The Spur and Booster Gun were given to Kamon by Professor Kazuma, after learning about his interest in becoming a hunter.

Last edited by R3dder on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Kamon Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamon Blue   Kamon Blue Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Almost. I feel like we shouldn't have year based dates included. I think someone else did this and we had them change/remove them. Months/days are fine though. Tell me if you disagree!
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

Kamon Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamon Blue   Kamon Blue Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Good point! I hadn't thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Kamon Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamon Blue   Kamon Blue Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:30 pm