RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergency Situations with Professor Blue

Go down 
+11
Kaliot
Vox
Steven
Kellenredx
Haboo90
Amber
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
CentralDogma
R3dder
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
R3dder

R3dder

Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:11 pm

This class is one of the most important in Beacon-- what do you do when things are at their worst? This class focuses on the most important thing when times get tough: survival. In order to preserve their lives, as well as the lives of their teammates, huntsmen and huntress have to be cunning, decisive and effective. Professor Kamon Blue and one of his robot dogs wait on the green outside his classroom for his students to show up for the days lesson. Next to him, a bucket of wooden swords and magazines full of rubber bullets.

Last edited by R3dder on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Issac walks on to the green, wearing his usual clothes, and nods towards the teacher. "Professer."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Aphelion walks out of the classroom, yawns and greets Professor Blue, "Sorry I missed your class the last time Professor. This time I made sure I'll be on time and slept in there." he says and grins.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Arriving with Arthur as usual, her clothing would be changed from Black covering Chainmail to a brand new outfit. . Spotting the teacher, she walks over rather casually, saying a simple, "Yo." to the others.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Viola wanders past the other kids, glancing briefly at the swords and magazines. She promptly lays down in the grass about 10 feet away from the teacher.

As she's about to turn music on... she remembers this was the jerk professor that threw wrenches at her and decides against it.

Last edited by Amaranthyne on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Arthur follows closely behind Aoife, greeting everyone with a wave "What are we doing here?" He asks no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Zwei silently walks into the class and nods at the teacher before taking his seat waiting for the lesson to begin.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Asher walks up to the growing crowd of students with a disgruntled look on his face. Hopefully the professor won't be too boring, he thinks as he looks around at the other students. Can't say I'm a fan of class, but I guess it's a necessary evil.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Leonius approached the green slowly, having not had a chance to change out of full armor since his last maintenance cycle and not wanting to spend energy going out of Modus: Innocens. Looking at Kamon, and confirming in his dossier that this was Professor Blue, Leo bowed his head.

"Apologies... for missing last class. I had to perform... some maintenance... on my suit's systems..."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Mao sauntered over to the green where s small group was gathered. Having arrived late at Beacon, this was to be his first class. I wonder what I should be expecting...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Staying close to Arthur, she starts eyeing the surroundings, thinking to herself ' Bullets and swords? This is going to go badly, can tell already.' , Nudging Arthur, she motions to the boxes, "Want to team up?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Taking note of the people around him. "When do we not team up? A King needs his Knights after all" He says jestfully.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:28 pm

Zwei spots the buckets and says to himself
"What is he planning for us to do?"
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:28 pm

Riven walks to the professor "sorry about missing that last class, had to do some emergency tweaks, one of the dust conduits got severed trying to find a place where I could store this guy" Riven pats Marionette on the pack. "Anywho, here's a report on battle tactics and technique, so I can at least show that I was studying." Riven opens up Marionette and jumps inside, in hopes to avoid catching a wrench to his shiny noggin.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Leonius glanced over at Arthur, cringing at his pun before his fist flew to the side, at the man who had made the horrible joke.

"Sorry," he said, glancing over and down at Arthur before his armor hissed again, "Reflex..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:30 pm

"Until the Knights rise up and take control of the kingdom." comes the reply, a small smile on Aoife's face as she goes back to looking around, seeming to smirk at some of the others gathered before regaining composure.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Viola smiles slightly at the banter between a few of the other kids, and barely suppresses a giggle when Leo knocks one of them to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Aphelion pulled a sandwich out of his pocket before looking at the bucketload of swords and other weapons "Please don't tell me we'll have to use such unreliable weaponry..." he whispered, momentarily forgetting that Equinox wasn't with him.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Arthur, sitting up, dazed says "I understand, I probably wont make that pun again, Probably" Then stands himself up and brushes himself down.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Asher sits back and looks around. Spotting a familiar face, he approaches the student.

"Hey Zwei! Any clue as to what we might be doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Zwei chuckles
"Not in the slightest that bucket over there is giving me a pretty good idea though. Combat training maybe?"
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Kamon looks over the class, and then to his dog. He places his hat on the dog and mumbles "...speak..." The dogs opens it's mouth as if to bark, and a recording begins to play: "Hello class, as you know, the purpose of this class is to teach you want to do in the worst of situations. This will be a group exercise. The groups will be Viola, Zwei, Asher, Leo and me(ooc me meaning the dog, not Kamon.) the other group will be Shem, Arthur, Aoife, Mao, Aphelion, and Isaac. I have broken my leg in combat, I can't walk, and I've lost consciousness. You don't know when reinforcements will arrive, but you must hold off until then.(ooc this is the team viola's instructions) Team Shem, your goal is to take or knock the hat off my head, signifing my death. You have until the opposing teams "reinforcements" arrive. The rule is, once you are hit, you are out of the exercise. Replace your blade with the wooden one, and use the rubber bullets as ammunition. Do not hold back. Good luck." After the recording, Kamon places the hat onto the dog. "...take a few moments to load up...and talk with your teammates..."

Last edited by R3dder on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency Situations with Professor Blue
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next