RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergency Situations with Professor Blue

Go down 
+11
Kaliot
Vox
Steven
Kellenredx
Haboo90
Amber
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
CentralDogma
R3dder
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Not expecting the shots now that they had finished, all of them hit her. Yelping from the sudden blows, she turns to face Leonius, in one swift motion she would draw both of her real swords, White Dragon lighting up in flames as she activates the red dust inside, "Do that again. And you will need to hope your bullets are faster than my burning."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Arthur raises his shield limply. then turns to Aoife "You know what, I don't even care, we won!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Suddenly, Aphelion felt as if he was yanked back by the throat, before feeling a bunch of rubber bullets hit his body. His arms were nowhere to be found and he felt as if he was about to die.

"I guess... I ran for... too long." He croaked out before succumbing to the pain, the fatigue and fainting with the hat still in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Viola hears Arthur's comment on her way over to yell at Leo, and it sparks a thought. Reconsidering her options now, she turns to respond to Arthur, she says "It's too bad that winning wasn't actually the objective for this exercise then, isn't it? "

Walking back to Leo, she fairly calmly says "Well, that was interesting. Too bad we didn't have more time to set up an actual plan, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Arthur calls back "Well, in the field if your enemy makes stupid mistakes like that, I don't really mind what the objective is!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Walking over to Arthur, White Dragon being dragged across the ground and setting the ground up in a small fire as she does so, "Want to head into town later? There is a place in town I want to show you at some point."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Zwei walks over and picks up his mask before sliding it onto his face and says to Arthur
"You lost four we lost two that doesnt seem like a victory to me"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Glancing at Zwei, she gives him a cold look, hands now holding her weapons more firmly, "Well I can easily make it three. And the objective is all what matters, not the casualties. If we were sooo bad, then why did you determine it better to take it out yourselves, than defend?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:44 pm

"We were told to remove a hat, from a dog. I see a dog and it lacks a hat. Henceforth, victory" Arthur says, already tiring of everyone's company.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:46 pm

"The primary objective... is survival." Leonius crossed his arms. "The other objective... made itself a liability... by forcing us to defend... an indefensible position... against a numerically superior foe... under unrealistic battle circumstances... That liability... is why we lost two... instead of just the liability... itself..."

Leonius chuckled, shaking his head.

"... And even with... the sudden start of the battle... and conditions being in your favor... You still had... considerable difficulty... Imagine your trouble... if the target... had not been self-destructively stupid... and we had time... to formulate an effective counteroffensive..." He nodded to Viola.

Last edited by Vox on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Melissa, having been wandering aimlessly around the school for the past few hours, wandered into the area, rather confused as to what was going on. There seemed to be people passed out, people everywhere and rubber bullets and wooden swords on the ground. What had happened here? What WAS happening, in fact?

She walked up to the first person she saw, "Uhh... What's going on here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:51 pm

"Say, for instance then, my dear friend Leo said 'Liability' was in innocent civilian you were told to protect from us. Would it then be okay to fire upon them? If all that matters to you are your own survival, you lead a sad life my friend" Arthur turns his back on the others. "Laters guys, I'm gunna catch some rest."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Mao's body tumbled across the ground as Viola landed her kick. If it was my head, I would be gone. Struggling to breath, Mao let out, "Nice...kick...". He stayed on the ground and took everything in.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:54 pm

"However, that implies there is no factors for experience or tactics. Your team also was incorporating ranged combat into your defence while we had none. That alone gave you a significant advantage in your defence than in our assault." Comes the retort, frowning as her one friend leaves her, aura finally deactivating as well as her Spear, sheathing it she looks for somewhere to lie down as she speaks and walks to a nearby Earth-bank, "Anyway, I need a break from this place, may head out soon."
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Kamon nods his head in approval, and place his hat back on his head. "...class dismissed..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Even more confused now that some sort of teacher-looking person had spoken, Melissa spoke, more to herself than to anyone else, "Wait... We have classes? Uh oh".

Realizing she had pretty much just skipped class, Melissa quickly ran before the teacher noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency Situations with Professor Blue
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6