RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergency Situations with Professor Blue

Go down 
+11
Kaliot
Vox
Steven
Kellenredx
Haboo90
Amber
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
CentralDogma
R3dder
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
R3dder

Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Kamon looks over the class, and then to his dog. He places his hat on the dog and mumbles "...speak..." The dogs opens it's mouth as if to bark, and a recording begins to play: "Hello class, as you know, the purpose of this class is to teach you want to do in the worst of situations. This will be a group exercise. The groups will be Viola, Zwei, Asher, Leo and me(ooc me meaning the dog, not Kamon.) the other group will be Shem, Arthur, Aoife, Mao, Aphelion, and Isaac. I have broken my leg in combat, I can't walk, and I've lost consciousness. You don't know when reinforcements will arrive, but you must hold off until then.(ooc this is the team viola's instructions) Team Shem, your goal is to take or knock the hat off my head, signifing my death. You have until the opposing teams "reinforcements" arrive. The rule is, once you are hit, you are out of the exercise. Replace your blade with the wooden one, and use the rubber bullets as ammunition. Do not hold back. Good luck." After the recording, Kamon places the hat onto the dog. "...take a few moments to load up...and talk with your teammates..."

Last edited by R3dder on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Taking up a Wooden sword, she keeps Both Dragons firmly around her belt, aura already starting to show, she looks at the Wooden bullets, "Hell do we do with these then, if we have swords?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Jet walks up, not paying any attention. He has a screwdriver deep beneath a panel on Paladin, both arms at awkward angles. "Cmon... Almost..."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:52 pm

"Question! Can I use my shield or not?" Arthur half shouts over the sound of his classmates as they begin to talk amongst each other.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Throwing the one sword she has already to Arthur, she then picks up another two and tests their weight, "Got you one, Seems like this will be easy for me."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

Issac grabs a wooden sword, twirling it around. "A lot lighter than Midnight. This'll be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Leonius grabbed some rubber bullets, chuckling to himself. This was going to be... interesting... he thought as he flexed his fingers. "Modus: Vindicta."

As he shifted to combat form, purely to project his barriers, his chuckle became a laugh.

He did, however, glance at Viola, and pointed at her. He was watching her, and shenanigans would make him very displeased.

Last edited by Vox on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Riven walks back a few paces inside of Marionette, reaches into his bag from inside the armor and pulls out a grape nehi, and starts drinking "Well, might as well watch how this pans out."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:55 pm

"Urgh. Do I have to use either of those things? I'd be more comfortable with just my hands..." Viola asks of the teacher.

As she gets off the ground, she notices Leo pointing at her and glares at him.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Asher picks up the wooden sword. Well, it's a little...okay a lot smaller than what I'm used too, but I'm sure I'll be able to do this fine, right?

"Okay anyone got a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

Mao, distraught, was admittedly not good with any of the weapons in the bucket, even the swords, despite owning a dagger. He picked up a wooden sword and said, "Well, I probably won't be too useful in-". He stopped as an idea popped into his head. He undid the tie from his uniform, positioned the sword so that it would extend ~12" from his knuckles of his right hand, and secured it in place with his tie as best he could. "Never mind, this should do just fine." As long as it doesn't come loose, anyway...

(OOC: Will have to start using my phone soon so sorry if I don't reply quickly)
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:57 pm

(Ooc: getting hit while wearing armor is a hit. Blocking with a shield or sword is a block; not a hit. A hit is getting shot, or hit with a sword. No one person is in charge of a team, but you can elect a leader if you so choose. Sorry for not clarifying.)
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Leonius noted Viola's glare, and looked back. "... I would assume... my meaning was clear?"

He looked back at the bullets, and started figuring out how to use them in his cast repeater, looking at the other team and frowning again.

"One hit and we are out, hmm? I appear to be... at a very minor disadvantage..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Zwei picks up a sword and loads a clip
" about the same as my normal weapon"
Zwei flips off his hood
"This will be a fun exercise"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Issac looks at Shem. "I was just going to hit them until i got the hat, unless you have a better plan?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Jet stops next to Riven and pulls out the screwdriver, moving and bending his arm around. "That should do it... What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

"Arthur is with me. We will finish this before you even get past your opponents." Putting it bluntly, she glances at Arthur as she rolls her neck, "This will be over before they know it starts."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

Arthur goes to Shem and says "Well, I say I'll rush in, shield the hell ot of these people, you guys follow, hope for the best"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Aphelion shook his head, walking right past the weapons bucket, and headed for his team, a plan already ready in his head.

"I say, we've got a numbers advantage of one. We should all engage 1vs1 and the fastest should bullet through, or past them and get the hat."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:02 pm

"Just because I'm a pain in the eema outside of battle doesn't mean I don't know how to act in battle." is her response to Leo.

On that note, she turns to her team and says "Well, I don't know about the rest of you but I'd elect Leo as the leader."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Aura now overflowing at the mention of speed, she does a few stretches as she flashes some hidden wheels in her shoes, "You seem to forget that a certain Dragon user just happens to be the best at using swords and speed is here."
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Kamon looks at the crowd of students. "...Begin..."
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:06 pm

It seems that they are doing a defense exercise, one team defends the professor, while the other is attacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Situations with Professor Blue   Emergency Situations with Professor Blue - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency Situations with Professor Blue
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next