RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:08 am

Emerald took out Caritatis as he jumped from the wall and stabbed down into one of the sangueteeth's mouths. Before he landed in the water he had also shot a shuriken into the last grimm's mouth. "I can only use one more for a while but I want to save him in case we run into any more Grimm." he responded to Rainer.
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:33 am

The students actions had largely succeeded. Only one Sangueteeth is left alive, and it is very clearly injured.
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Rainer jumped off Silver and lands in the water. In the blink of an eye he unsheathes Shokan and slices the sangueteeth. Hoping to relive its suffering. He inserts Shokan back into it's scabbard. "Lets go we shouldn't waste anymore time here." He takes Silver off the cave wall. "You're pretty good you know that." He says with a smile and he balls his hand into a fist. He raises the fist between the two of them. "Partner"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Emerald sheaves Caritatis and says, "I agree who knows how long it will take before those others come back." He returns the fist bump Dork! and says, "Not to bad yourself, partner."

He thinks for a moment realizing something. "Hey. I never got your name, I was too eager to get started with Initiation. I'm Emerald Ubiquitous." You're just realizing that now? Look I got up not even an hour ago. You need to be more observant. Shut up.

Just than Emerald hears a voice return to his head. Stupid beasts got me! I'm tired from all that work, can I sleep now? No! Tell me how many you took out. Three followed me, I killed two can the third went back to the intersection and went after Topaz. Can I sleep now? Sure, Topaz should be back in a few more seconds.

I'm back. Good, did you take care of the other two? Yes, my timer just ran out. Okay we're safe for now. He stops his internal conversation and says to his partner, "Don't worry, the clones killed those other Grimm."
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:54 am

"The name's Rainer Fang. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier I was still sleepy." Rainer looks further into the cave. The smell of sulfur and rotting flesh still fill the air. "Lets go" Emerald and Rainer grapple onto the wall again and continue down the passage. "Did you make the grappling hook yourself?" Rainer says as he stabs the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:59 am

"Yes, I did," Emerald said as they continued down the passage resuming the pattern they had before. "When I was at Sanctum I saw a bunch of cool weapons that put to shame Caritatis, my sword. So I decided to come up with my own weapon. It makes it easier for me to move around quickly." Not to mention screwing up talking to the first girl you met here. Will you ever let that go? No. I won't. Ugh!
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:42 am

"Wow that's pretty cool. I never went to Sanctum or Signal, but I heard they taught various skills. Must have been a fun school." Rainer smiles sorrowfully. "I wonder if we're making any progress."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:46 am

The pair of students arrive at a new set of crossroads in their path, with the option of going either right or forwards. Forwards seems to have a few turns, however.
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Rainer holds the lantern up and looks around. He sees two paths. There's one going forward and the other going right. "Should we keep going forward or should we go to the right? There are a few turns going forward."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Emerald asks the others in his head which way they should take. Take the fun path! The one with more turns! I sense us fighting down that path! Since we already took a right, let's just stick to going right so we don't get lost. Can we stop moving? Lapis, no. The faster we get through this maze the sooner you will be able to sleep. I'm going to go with Topaz's idea of sticking to the right. Ugh! Boo!

With that finished he relays his decision to Rainer. "Let's stick to following the right wall since we already started with doing that. That way we won't get lost."
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:38 pm

"Okay lets do that." They grapple to the right and continue along the path. "What made you want to become a hunter?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:39 pm

"No reason, really. It just seemed like an interesting occupation." Emerald replied saying the truth for once. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:42 pm

"Occupation huh" Rainer says with a smile "for me... I don't really know myself. I guess you can say I'm becoming a hunter because of a promise." He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:48 pm

"A promise? First time I've heard that reason." Emerald said. "Hey? Do you know what we're suppose to do during this initiation? It's not like they said a specific goal." You're just wondering about that now? What? I've been a bit preoccupied at the moment. Excuses, excuses.
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:15 am

"I don't know myself. It didn't say anything about it in the scroll. Maybe we're supposed to find something in here." Rainer says as he drives Silver into the wall. "I'm surprised we aren't meeting too much resistance in the caves here or finding another pair."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:17 am

"I think our resistance has been the 6 feet of water in our tunnel." Emerald says shooting Răbdare farther down the tunnel. "I'm guessing not all the tunnels are flooded, what were the other Grimm listed on the scroll?"
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:37 am

Rainer stabs the wall. "Let me check." He takes out the scroll from his pocket and finds the files about the new grimm. "The leeches we encountered earlier are called sangueteeth. Burrowham strong and blind big moles. Echolacer a carnivores acidic small bat, and the acid can melt away flesh and muscle. Salabinder a blind salamander that crawls out of holes in the cave, and has adhesive blood." He puts the scroll in his pocket. He squints ahead trying to find anything out of the ordinary. "I can't tell if we're making progress or not." He sighs. "I just want to get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:35 pm

The pair of students round a bend, noticing a decrease in their water level, bringing it closer to three feet. Easy enough to walk in, for taller folk. A little way forward they see another set of students.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous   Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainer Fang, Emerald Ubiquitous
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2