RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Academy Cafe

Go down 
+25
Pad molone
Kaliot
Ziplock80
SentientSnake
Shadowfox66
eyeblaster3
Fogfun
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
A_rav
Steven
Kellenredx
bren159
wubwub
pankakemixer
Dante
zhleader
Shemskis
Jetscream
JL
CordialBetrayal
Dakir
Joe Liquori
DatteSa
Skylight
AkaiOtaku
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

Academy Cafe - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:47 pm

When she told him that his trembling just got even worse. Kait, if he comes after me...I don't think I'd be able to beat him... He said, his voice barely able to be heard now.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Aeden yells from down the hall. "Not a chance!!" He heads to the cliffs.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 pm

At Aedens words Tears started falling, his trembling getting worse before stopping altogether. You know what the worst part of all this is? I may not get a chance to do either of these things again. He said before he kissed her one more time, kissing her for a minute before breaking away. I love you Kaitlin, I love you and I don't want to die, but if he comes after me...I just don't know If I'll ever see you again... he said, the tears still falling.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:12 am

Kaitlin looks at him, sadly.

"I love you too, Tyler."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:32 pm

After a few more seconds the tears stopped falling and he had visibly calmed down. He knew he wouldn't just give up if Shem came after him. If he had to he would fight until one of the two of them died. Sorry if I made you worried Kait, it's just I almost died today and I was really scared for a minute. You need to know, if I have to fight him, I will fight. I don't want to leave you alone again Kait, and if we're lucky you won't be alone. I swear on my dads grave, I will come back to you even if I have to kill someone to do it. Now then, do you have anywhere else you want to go? he asked with a smile as he took her hand again.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Alexander enters the cafeteria and looks about the room.

"Too crowded in here." He mumbles to himself.

He walks across the room with the intent of finding some lunch when he spots the two lovebirds.
Oh brother.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Kaitlin smiles.

"I actually don't know where to go now..."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:56 pm

When he heard his name yelled Tyler turned around and then looked at Kaitlin. We need to get to the locker room. NOW! He said as he started running towards the lockers. If shem was this pissed at him then he would need his swords to even stay alive right now... (Thread Change)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Cafe
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33