RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]

Go down 
+3
Kaliot
Kellenredx
BillyD3Kidd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:22 am

"If I may interrupt, we're on a time table." Rien said, "Alright, when me and Frank disable the alarms and cameras. When that happens, I'll signal for you, then you three move in as planned and secure the goods. Then we'll pull the van out and we all drive away that much richer. Everybody ready?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:31 am

"Ready or not, this happens now; quit delaying and get a move on." Matthias snapped at Rein clearly annoyed at their progress so far. He was used to quick and quiet jobs, and his latest heist at the Vale bank had left a sour taste in his mouth. "I know oldies move slow, but this is a bit ridiculous." he muttered, just loud enough for Rein to hear.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:24 am

(OOC: Sorry I was MIA. A bit busy last few days of the holiday. There isn't really anything for me to do until you guys get to the gate, so keep going. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:32 pm

'There's no way this'll end well....' Franklin thinks to himself while adjusting his uniform. "Well....Let's get this started."

Last edited by DrGustave on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:02 pm

I took out my inhaler and breathed in a hit of slomogui. I needed something to keep steady as I waited. It was taking them so damn long to just get out and go do whatever they were planning to do. I only had about three days worth of the damn drug left before I had to get more.

Hurry up...
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Rien promptly reached over and smacked Matthias's head against the wall of the Van.

"Now that that's taken care of..." He muttered, restarting the van and driving up to the gate.

Last edited by Swordslinger on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Luan began messing around with random objects on his person and within the van completely ignorant of how big of a crime they were all about to pull off. He began humming a cheerful tune obviously off in his own little innocent world. "Signal me when im needed" he smiled
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:52 am

As the van pulls up to the gate a guard in the small booth next to the gate on the inside presses a button on the table he sits at. As the gate opens the guard moves to stand next to it, tapping the pistol at his side as he waits for the van to pull up to him.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:33 pm

"What"re you....?" Matthias questioned just before being cut off as his head was slammed against the van. He winced and readied his gauntlets to retaliate before realizing that they were approaching the gate. He paused before sheathing his claws once more. The second this job is over...
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Rien slowly drove the Van up to the guard, quickly motioning for the others to get down, he gave the guard a polite smile and a nod of the head.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:31 am

The guard looked over Rien with unblinking eyes on a stern face. His arms crossed and he gaves a small scowl. "You're early. We were expecting this delivery in another two minutes." he said seriously before chuckling. "You're making good time. There should be a spot to park down to the left." he said more casually, packing away and giving a wave to clear them to proceed.

Past the gate was a large, white, concrete building with small slits high up for windows. Four guards were stationed outside, not including the one at the gate. Two stand near the sliding metal doors, the other two patrolling around the building, each going opposite of the other and passing by the door. Every guard is fully armed with a handgun at their side, a rifle with a starp over their shoulder in their arms, and a nightstick at their side.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:09 am

"I like to think we're prompt." Rien said politely before hitting the gas again. Driving to where the guard had mentioned, he settled the van in park.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:24 pm

As I watch over the compound, I realize I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. If I face the building directly from the front, then there's a chance that the team will find cover as they are running towards me. Running away from me, however...

I take another sweep. No guards on the roof as far as I can see. It seems like the only cameras are all pointing down. No one ever looks up, I thought. Climbing onto my board, I ride along the neighboring rooftops, staying low as I did so. No one inside the buildings could hear the soft hum of Sự Xoay Gió as it passed over them towards the top of the compound. Once there, I lie down on top of it, Tay Súng ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Hitomi stretched as the van slowed to a stop in its designated area. "Well, it looks like it's time, gentlemen. Good luck!" She paused before saying in a somewhat more sinister voice, "Nobody better mess anything up." She turned to Matthias. "As for dealing with the guards, go with non-lethal. I'd rather not take the risks associated with killing them. If they get back up before we get out, we'll just have to take them out again.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am

"Remember, stick to the plan." Rien ordered, stepping out of the van and motioning Franklin to follow him, "You'll know the signal when you see it."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:23 pm

(So, this plot has died and Frank left :/)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2