RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Old Friend

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

An Old Friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Aeden whispers to Vanille. "Don't be nervous they're a little weird but really nice." Aeden pats her on the head and calls over Shem and Zwei. "Hey guy's come over here. There's someone I want you guys to meet."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Zwei nearly looked offended by Shem needing Aeden to explain. "Nononononono you see dust is packed with energy correct? When we eat food out body absorbs the nutrients from the food correct? If we were to eat dust out bodies would treat the dust like a nutrient and absorb it giving us powers!..and not dying." He spoke with such confidence that one would assume that he actually knew what he was talking about but he didn’t of course.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Aeden mimics Shem and also pinches the bridge of his nose. "Zwei you don't eat batteries or bite electrical cords. Energy doesn't work that way it will kill you. And you better not go and try this out thinking were wrong or trying to hold you back from getting powers. We don't want to see you dead and funerals are expensive." Aeden sighs buts looks back up with a smile. "Now that that's over with I want you guys to meet my old best friend from back home, Vanille. She's planning on applying to Beacon and I'm showing her around."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Vanille slowly puts her hand out and shakes Shem's" Hi, Nice to meet you..." She shakes his hand and then backs up blushing about how shy she is. "That was a weak handshake..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Aeden stands next to Vanille and puts his hand on her shoulder. "She's a little shy but she's a very nice girl."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Aeden leans in and whispers to Vanille. "The other one is Zwei. He's really friendly. Don't worry about the mask."

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Zwei bolts up from his seat standing to face Vanille. He approaches her without a word with no expression before flashing a bright smile beneath his mask that you could see in his eyes. "Pleased to meet you im Zwei Carter" he gleamed before extending his hand completely forgetting she was shy considering "shy" was an alien concept to him.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Vanille held out her shaky hand..."Hi... Ummm just a thought..... my sister mentioned someone with a..... mask that um...... gave her a massage....by the name Zwei...is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Zwei shook Vanilles hand happily with a light grip. "I assume your sister is Lucina so yes I am the masked man she talked about" he maintained his smile without letting go. "Anyway it is a pleasure to meet you!" he said again.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Aeden gets wide eyed at Zwei's response. "Umm she's not related to Lucina Zwei. She was my friend growing up. I met Lucina here. Actually her sisters name is Elizabeth. I dont think I've seen her in the Academy yet she's the real science type."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Zwei is confused for a moment before remembering. "Oh your Liz's sister?" he continues shaking Vanilles hand and resumes smiling. "Childhood friend? funny how things work eh? small word yadah yadah" He finishes shaking her hand and sits back down.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:28 pm

"Umm....ya sciency..." Vanille then takes a step back and blushes at her extreme shyness again. "Ughh... I need to get out more...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Aeden looks at Shem a bit confused. "Well no not really. Lucina's in Vale and Vanille just showed up not too long ago." Aeden walks over to Shem and whispers. "Vanille and I left on some pretty bad terms that I don't want to bring up around her anymore. That's why I never mentioned her before."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:56 am

Zwei sat in his chair spacing out while staring at a dust crystal he now held obviously tempted by its apparent powers. ((Crappy post because I dunno what to do))
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:09 am

Vanille takes a seat and says. "Thank you, I could go for some... Something.... Hm" Vanille thinks about what she could possibly go for now. "Surprise me..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:15 am

Aeden thinks for a moment and thinks of what to get with a smile on his face. "Don't worry Vanille I have the perfect thing." Aeden comes back with a cup of coffee for himself and an ice cream cone with vanilla ice cream." He hands it to Vanille. "Vanilla ice cream for Vanille." I am so clever.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:21 am

Vanille takes the ice cream and gives one of her rare smiles she would only give when she was around Aeden. She says. "Nice one... Punmaster... Where's your red velvet cake?" She begins to lick her ice cream. A cold shiver tingles her spine as she enjoys it.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:29 am

"Very funny and I can't seem to eat cake without a certain person around it only brings back bad memories." Aeden grows a little pale at having to remember Lucina chiseling him out of the ice block he accidentally caused. "Now that I think about it that was probably the first time I almost died. So Vanille where would you like to head to next?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:33 am

"I have... No idea... You can choose if you'd like." Vanille says as she finishes off her favorite flavor if ice cream. She stands up and straightens out the wrinkles in her skirt. "Okay, I'm ready when you are..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:41 am

"Hmm well there is the combat arena but I'll save that for last. Oh I got it lets head to the cliffs. We have the best view from there. We'll see you guys later." Aeden waves to his friends and he and Vanille start to walk. As they walk Aeden takes out his flask and takes a small sip. "Want some Vanille?" He moves the flask in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:16 pm

"Well... I'm usually not the one for drinks but... sure." Vanille says as she accepts the flask and takes a swig of alcohol. She smiles and says. "I guess it's... good?" She continues walking and says. "So.. this place has cliffs? Pretty big campus... I guess..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Aeden takes back the flask and has another drink before handing it back to Vanille. "Just be sure a guard doesn't see you. I'm working on something to drink in peace but its not finished yet. Yea the cliffs are great they're probably my favorite place on campus I have a lot of important memories here. Some good, some not so good but they're all really dear to me and I would hate to ever forget them." Aeden and Vanille reach the cliffs and are greeted by a beautiful view. "And now I get to be here with you so that one goes into the good category."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Vanille takes another drink of alcohol and before they know it a beautiful view is presented before them. Vanille being Vanille says. "It's pretty...I guess" She sits in the fetal position on the cliff edge and looks at the beach, the waves and the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Old Friend
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next