RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Old Friend

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

An Old Friend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Aeden takes back the flask and has another drink before handing it back to Vanille. "Just be sure a guard doesn't see you. I'm working on something to drink in peace but its not finished yet. Yea the cliffs are great they're probably my favorite place on campus I have a lot of important memories here. Some good, some not so good but they're all really dear to me and I would hate to ever forget them." Aeden and Vanille reach the cliffs and are greeted by a beautiful view. "And now I get to be here with you so that one goes into the good category."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Vanille takes another drink of alcohol and before they know it a beautiful view is presented before them. Vanille being Vanille says. "It's pretty...I guess" She sits in the fetal position on the cliff edge and looks at the beach, the waves and the horizon.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Aeden sits down next to Vanille and pats her head something he used to do very often with they were younger. "How are you liking Beacon so far Vanille. Is it what you thought it would be?" Aeden takes the flask and has another drink before placing it between them.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Vanille gives a small grin and says. "Well... it's big I guess.... I honestly don't have anything to say other than it's.... amazing...It's better than what I thought it would be." She picks up the flask and inspects it before taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Aeden has one final drink before putting the flask away and stands up. "Come on Vanille enough of just showing you stuff. We're gonna go have some fun." Aeden stretches his hand toward Vanille to help her up from the grass with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Vanille takes Aeden's hand and stands up to adjust her skirt. She says. "Okay... um where are we going?" She reaches for a flask but comes to realization that it's not there anymore.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:16 pm

After helping Vanille up they start heading back toward the Academy. "We're heading to the arena. Lets have a little sparring match, nothing serious just as a little something to see how far along you've come." Aeden keeps his eyes fixed on the Academy excited to see Vanille's progress. "Sound like fun?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:56 pm

"Sounds fun..." Vanille says as she cracks her knuckles and puts Furrix and Sennari on her arms again. "This should be eassyyyy"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:44 pm

"Remember Vanille this is just a spar If thw opponent can't make a move they're done and first sign of blood it ends." Aeden enter the arena and find no one there. "Perfect no one to disturb us. Okay Vanille you stand over there." Aeden geatures to the other side of the ring. "When your ready let me know and I'll get us started."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Vanille walks over to the opposite end of the arena and looks around the huge place. She says. "Ok! Ready!" She makes sure Furrix is loaded and Sennari is fully functioning before getting into position.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Aeden takes a small crouched stance holds Deception X in front of him. "Begin!" Aeden does not move from his spot and just stares at Vanille. He has chosen a completely defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Vanille begins to slowly walk over to Aeden and takes out her device and sends a message to someone. she then begins to check Furrix to make sure it's in tip top shape. She sends a small smirk Aedens way.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Aeden makes a sad face at Vanille. "Its okay to be scared Vanille, I know its hard being so inexperienced fighting someone like me but I won't you. I promise." Aeden knew it wasn't right to tease Vanille but he had to admit it was a little fun.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Vanille changes her slow pace to a quick sprinting. She fired 3 non toxic blades at Aeden
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:43 pm

With Vanille finally coming at Aeden he loses the smile he had earlier and grows serious focusing on the battle. He sees the 3 blades coming toward him. For the first he blocks withe Deception X. The block does not stop the blade but causes it to change its trajectory avoiding him. The next one he leans to the left out of the way. For the final one Aeden continues his lean and moves into a roll to avoid the last one. He reforms his stance this time with the blade of Deception X pointing down and waits for Vanille to reach him a plan already in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Vanille's vision begins to feel a bit unstable on her feet and sways a bit to the side. She says to Aeden drunkenly. "Your... Pretty good... Pal... Where's my weapon again...." Vanille looks on the ground and all around her but can't semi to find her weapon.(it's still on her arm)
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:12 am

Seeing Vanille's action stopped Aeden's concentration. With Deception X still in hand he stood up from his stance and looked over at Vanille. Is this her style of fighting? Aeden wasn't completely sure and decided to investigate. He stepped closer to her but kept his distance. "Vanille are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:41 am

"Fine....what...who are you? Where...."Vanille says while stumbling around a bit."alcohol is good..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Aeden was having a hard time holding back his laughter. I can't believe it. She's drunk! Aeden put away Deception X and walked over to Vanille. "Vanille I think you need to lie down for a bit. I'm pretty sure you're drunk right now." It took everything Aeden had to keep a straight face over the state of his lightweight friend.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Vanille looks at Aeden and slashes at him with Furrix. "It's alright.. I.. found..wep...weapon" She stumbles a bit when she swings at Aeden and falls over." I like....alcohol....good...." She smiles and begins to laugh.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Aeden did not expect Vanille to attack him again and was unable to dodge. Luckily the hit was shallow and scraped against his hidden armor. Aeden looked down at his ripped shirt. "Okay that was foolish of me. Vanille do you want more alcohol?" He pulls out his flask and shows it to Vanille.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Vanille reaches out with a shaky arm and takes the flask. She downs the rest of alcohol and throws the flask on the ground. "I feel...like I can....kill the world...hehe" Vanille sits on the ground and looks at Aeden curiously.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Aeden tests his luck and crouches close to Vanille. "If you like that I have even better stuff hidden. I'll give it to you if you follow me. How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Vanille nods her head and gets up eagerly leaning her head on Aedens shoulder saying. "Give it...to me...more..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Aeden turns bright red. "Vanille please word your sentences better and never say that to a guy." Aeden grabs Vanille's hand and walks her away from the arena to the locker room. "Okay Vanille just a little bit further." I hope this will snap her back to her old self or I'll be on drunk duty for a while. Aeden and Vanille reach the showers and Aeden checks to make sure no one is there. "Okay Vanille its right in there." Aeden points at the showers and gestures for Vanille to enter.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Vanille takes Aedens hand and follows him not knowing where the hell she is headed. For all she knows he might be taking her to her death. When she arrives in the locker rooms and showers she realizes where she was and saw Aeden motioning her into the showers. "Help....want..."Vanille sits on the ground in the fetal position and looks at the showers inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:13 am

Aeden wasn't sure how to proceed. Damn it I'm traumatizing the poor girl. He hadn't really thought his plan through and it was already proving to be a bad one. Instead of getting Vanille into the shower to spray her with cold water in an attempt to sober her up as he first planned Aeden chose to sit down next to Vanille. "I'm sorry if I scared you Vanille."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Old Friend
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next