RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Old Friend

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

An Old Friend - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Vanille takes Aedens hand and follows him not knowing where the hell she is headed. For all she knows he might be taking her to her death. When she arrives in the locker rooms and showers she realizes where she was and saw Aeden motioning her into the showers. "Help....want..."Vanille sits on the ground in the fetal position and looks at the showers inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:13 am

Aeden wasn't sure how to proceed. Damn it I'm traumatizing the poor girl. He hadn't really thought his plan through and it was already proving to be a bad one. Instead of getting Vanille into the shower to spray her with cold water in an attempt to sober her up as he first planned Aeden chose to sit down next to Vanille. "I'm sorry if I scared you Vanille."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:12 pm

"Scared....who..."Vanille curls up and a shiver goes down her spine. She manages out some jibberish and looks at Aeden and smiles not knowing that she is doing so.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Aeden moves closer to Vanille and holds his forehead to hers. "Vanille you're burning up. We need to get you to the infirmary." Aeden stands up and picks Vanille up in a princess carry before running to the Infirmary as quickly and as gently as he can. "Don't worry Vanille we'll be there soon." Aeden quickly sets Vanille down in one of the beds and begins to look for some kind of medic.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Vanille looks around in a calm nirvana like state and simply says. "Where...I"and then drifts off to sleep dreaming about Aeden and cupcakes for some weird reason only she would know about in the deep recesses of her memory.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Aeden takes a seat next to Vanille's bed waiting for the nurse to come in. Aeden places his hand on her forehead trying to judge her condition. "She still seems pretty warm but at least she's sleeping." I was an idiot why did I let her fight. Not long after they arrive a nurse comes into the room. "Well what do we have here?" Aeden stands up as the nurse makes their way toward them. "We were sparring and she started acting very weird I need your help." Aeden keeps his head down his shame not letting him meet the nurse's eyes. "I understand we get that alot." The nurse walks over to Vanille and begins checking her vitals. After a few minutes she turns back to Aeden. "You're little friend will be fine she's just exhausted...and drunk." She gives Aeden a judgmental look and leaves the room. Aeden doesn't say a word and leaves the room as well heading to restroom to splash water on his face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Vanille sleeps not knowing of what's going on. She begins to have a dream where she ate 1,000 cupcakes and she begins to nom on her pillow mumbling. "Cup...cakes....want"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Old Friend
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4