RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:18 am

After changing, Melissa crouched down, petting the adorable little puppy that was nudging her leg. She didn't know that Grimm could be nice! This one certainly was!

"Weeeellll it's not much of a bikini if it isn't revealing, right? Isn't that the whole point? If you didn't want it to be revealing you'd wear a one piece swimsuit or something! Or a dress! Though I don't suggest the second, I tried it before and it's not easy to swim in a dress, surprisingly! I dunno why, maybe it's too pretty and the water get's jealous?" Melissa said, in her typically strange way, "There's always the beach though!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:27 am

"And the one at my house, I mean. You probably didn't see it as it was being repaired. But there is one in the lower areas of the place." Taking off her bikini fully, she would grab the dress and place it over her head, popping her arms into the slots and use her aura to keep her warm, immediately flushing as she uses too much heat briefly. Letting her bikini dry by the fire, Victis would just nuzzle Melissa affectionately, viewing her as friendly for some reason or another. Deciding to make her smirk at the expense of her feelings, she would say rather casually, "I wonder why you chose a bikini though Katy, I thought you didn't like to expose yourself~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:39 am

Katy blinked, turning to look at the pair of girls before offering a sheepish shrug. "I was lazy is the reason," she said earnestly. "I was going to get a one-piece, but then I'd need to cut a hole for my tail and restitch around the hole to prevent the whole thing from falling apart. It seemed like a lot of work, so I picked the easier path and bought a bikini." The was the whole reason entirely! Katy definitely hadn't been considering how she might look in a bikini to other people when she made the purchase. Not even slightly "Trust me, if I could swim in heavy clothing like my hoodie I'd never take it off."

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:11 pm

"Riiight." Stealthily moving to behind Katy, she would go to grab her ears, aiming to scratch her ears using techniques told to her by her mother. While doing so, her feet would go to try and clamp around her, whispering, her voice serious, "I think you could of just asked for a swimming store for faunus, I am pretty sure they exist."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:32 pm

"No, but.. those are Faunus stores," she protested halfheartedly. "Someone from school could have seen me going in." It was true, after all. Katy went to great lengths to keep up appearances, usually. Though it would have been easy enough to slip in and out unnoticed, there was still a chance, however small, that someone might have seen her. "You make it sound like.. like I'm trying to show off or something."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Snickering as she stops, she would simply go, "You said it, not me." before returning to her place next to the fire, staring into it as she says rather awkwardly, "So... Who wants to do a game? Truth or dare? Glomp the bikini clad girl? Something to pass the time." Despite that, her focus would change to the bag from the medical kit as she opens it, a large flush coming up when the stuff inside was spotted.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Melissa continued sitting there, playing with the little puppy, hardly even noticing Katy and Aoife's conversation. She did, however, notice when Aoife latched onto the other other girl and began scratching the other girl's ears, flashing an irritated, slightly angry look towards Aoife, but only for a very brief moment before she went back to playing with the puppy, trying her hardest to forget what she had seen. Why did she care anyways?

"What's wrong with showing off? I say, if you've got the assets, might as well show 'me off!" She said, turning to the two with a teasing wink, although her face had a mischievous gleam to it, as if she was happy at gettin back at someone for a certain act, "Truth and dare sounds like fun though! I played it with other people once before, but for some reason after that no one wanted to play truth and dare with me anymore..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:38 am

Katy looked between the other two girls uncertainly. "I guess we could play for a little bit. Just lemme get changed first," she said, shuffling over towards her clothes and gear. Truth or dare seemed harmless enough. At least, with everyone still being tired from the misadventures in the water it should be harmless enough.

"Whatcha got there, Aoife?" she asked, looking curiously over at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:46 am

Unable to initially speak, the flush would go down to the rest of her body, a large burst of ethereal flames signalling her increased body temperature, "T-that... First he dumps me, now he does this? IMA KILL 'IM!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:01 am

Melissa watched Aoife curiously for a bit, before turning down to look at the puppy she had Ben playing with, whispering to it conspiratorially while giving it some nice ear scratches and head rubs, "Your owner is pretty crazy, eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:08 am

Katy blinked, looking genuinely confused. "He dumped you?" Katy couldn't quite believe what she was hearing. Even though Katy thought that if a relationship wasn't working it was best to not try and drag it out in the hopes it would fix itself, dumping someone at the start of a trip you invited them and others on seemed like such a bad idea. "What a.. a jerk. So what's that there, then?" Katy found herself frowning slightly. If Melissa would have told her what was going on they might have avoiding the swimming catastrophe altogether. Katy would have wanted to stay here and try to cheer Aoife up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:17 am

"Doesn't ma-" Sounding incredibly hostile, she would of stopped herself finishing, beginning to leak flames again as she sighs heavily, her voice going back to normal, "...It doesn't matter, let's just leave it at that." Despite that, she wouldn't destroy it, instead placing it by her side as Victis lets out noises at the assault on it, turning its head and starting to lick Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:37 am

Melissa yawned out of boredom, absentmindedly playing with Aoife's Beowolf puppy some more, "Weeell if you're gunna kill him could you wait till tomorrow? Today's been exciting enough with scary fish and Aoife meteors and two out of five of our members random disappearing and possibly killed! Let just play some nice, innocent Truth or Dare!" She said, sitting back up with another stretch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:10 am

At Melissa's comment, Katy realized she had forgotten about the other two campers again. "Should we, um.. maybe go try and find them or something? I mean, it's not really a big deal yet. It's barely been any time at all since we last saw them. Maybe if they aren't back by dusk or something we should think about going to have a look?" With a shrug, she turned her mind to other matters at hand. "I guess truth or dare could be fun. There's probably a deck of cards or something lying around though, so we could play some cards if everyone doesn't want to play truth or dare? Though you both suggested it, so, um.. I guess that's the game?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:15 am

"I'll go first and as I choose dare, my little sister can think up one." Evidently uncaring about the two campers (Or rather one of them) , she would try to get the game well under way, Victis moving closer to the pair sitting down and following suit, the small beowolf howling.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:34 am

"Hey! Might I remind you who's older out of the two of us?" Melissa said, puffing up her cheeks and crossing her arms in indignation, "Just for that... Hmm..." She said, thinking of a suitably mean punishment.

Snapping her fingers as she thought of a great Dare, she spoke with a grin on her face, "I dare you to copy what your little puppy here does until your next turn!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:40 am

Nodding awkwardly, she would comply, moving to sit exactly like Victis, giving him a look what silenced the howling near instantly, "Fine by me, though if he starts licking you again, I am NOT doing that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:43 am

Katy crossed her arms, shooting a slightly mischievous look at Aoife. "Trying to get out of the game already? You wanted to play, after all." She paused thoughtfully. "If you get a pass like that, does that mean me and Melissa each get one as well? That could come in handy," she said, thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:47 am

"Nope! You have to do that too, follow the rules of the game! And puppies don't talk either!" She said with a mischievous grin, pointing her finger accusingly at Aoife. This was going to prove to be a fun game! Patting Aoife on the head lightly, like she had been doing to the puppy earlier, she turned back to Katy, "Okay! My turn! You give me a Dare!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:52 am

Frowning slightly, she would just nuzzle Melissa, Victis moving over to Melissa with puppy eyes, or the best a Grimm could do for the effect, having a rather expectant look on its face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:59 am

Katy 'hmmmmed' thoughtfully, doing her best to try and come up with something interesting. "Alright! I dare you.. to.. um," she said, lightly tugging on one of her ears while quickly thinking. "Um, maybe.. how about.. I dare you to..oh!" Katy grinned, looking at Aoife and Victis. "I dare you to spin like a top, as fast as you can, for a whole minute!" It would probably make Melissa dizzy, but Katy thought the suddenly fast movements might make Victis excitable, which could be funny since Aoife would have to copy him.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:05 am

"Okay!" Melissa said, jumping to her feet with hardly any delay. Spinning like that sounded like fun! Maybe a bit dizzying, but fun! She began spinning around at a pretty fast speed, and continued for the full minute, making, "Weeeeee!" sounds as she did, clearly enjoying the act. As she finished, she smoothly stopped, taking a bow. Surprisingly, she didn't seem to be dizzy at all. Perhaps her mind was just already too cluttered and messy, spinning around didn't mess things up any more than they already were.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:24 am

Jumping at Melissa, Victis would try to grab her and start lickin and nuzzling her. Scowling at the sudden activity and do the same, pouncing Melissa as well and following suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:37 am

Katy stared at the scene, bursting into giggles as her plan came to fruition. Managing to squeak out "I knew it'd work!" she held her sizes, giggling uncontrollably. Katy didn't really have much (or any) experience with the game, but if the goal was to make the other players look silly, she figured she was winning.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:07 am

Falling over as Aoife pounced her, Melissa began giggling as the two launched a dual assault on her, rendering her helpless on the ground, "O-Okaaaay, K-Katy you're t-turn!" She managed to get out between giggles, but it was difficult. Squeezing free for a moment, she finished her words, "Puppies normally can't speak, but we'll have to make an exception so Aoife can give you a Question or a Dare!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:13 am

Katy blinked, then shrugged lightly. "Truth, I guess? We can't all pick 'dare' or we're just playing a game called 'Dare', right? So, um.. truth!" Truth seemed simple enough, and it meant she didn't have to try and walk for whatever Aoife might have been plotting as a dare.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:21 am

Indigo was not particularly fond of small places, she was also not very partial to Aphelion at the moment, what with the sexual harassment and all. The situation demanded immediate action that Indigo could not provide, especially not without Favonious protecting her hands. "Do you think we shoul-" Indigo's voice was cut off by a loud crack, followed by a splash as Indigo flash stepped backwards into the shallow water at the sudden noise Aphelion made. Well, so much for getting dry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next