RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.

Go down 
+4
DatteSa
AkaiOtaku
Shemskis
Drake Ferrox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

[RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Zwei smiled a little as he took the flask and sipped at the liquid within. The cool alcohol hit his lips and instantly relaxed him as he sunk deeper into his bed. He released a sigh of relief and stared around the room as most of the pain had either been numbed or forgotten at this point. He relaxed into the bed some more before speaking "Thank you" he spoke quietly before falling into sleep. The sleep wasn’t exactly deep so he can be woken up if someone needs to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:00 pm

With Lucina and Zwei both asleep Aeden queitly closes door to the room and heads for the room Shem is in. As he approaches he sees Cat. Despite her scowl he waves at her not wanting to start any problems. Aeden reaches Shem's door and looks inside the room. He finds a touching scene between Indigo and Shem. He may be tired but he knew better than to interrupt. Aeden moves away from the door and stands next to Cat. "You don't seem very hurt. Where were you while we fought Dameon?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Kaitlin blushed slightly and looking away she said.

"Pretty sure you guys could handle it all without me. I also knew something HUGE was gonna happen with Shem since Indigo got hurt."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:49 pm

If Aeden weren't so tired he might have attacked Cat. "Do you see the state we're in? Have you seen Drake's hands? We all almost died and you just stood around. Yet last time we fought Dameon you charged in by yourself!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Kaitlin looks darkly at him.

"Not my fault you guys are stronger than me. Compared to you guys I'm weak. Why are you talking to me though?"

Kaitlin is recalling her last encounter with Aeden while she was with Tyler.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:25 pm

For the first time since Drake had woken her up, Indigo smiled. In the back of her mind, she had expected Shem to move, to attempt to hug her. She made up the rest of the embrace, squeezing her hands under Shem's body and nuzzling him. She wasn't quite as afraid anymore thanks to that little action; She know Shem was still in there somewhere. If she had any use of her aura, she would dive in and inspect herself. First thing. As soon as I can. Indigo closed her eyes and began drifting off to sleep, Shem's breathing rocking her like a baby. Once again, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Aeden was about to continue his rant against Cat when he stopped himself. As much as he wanted to continue Aeden knew this wasn't the time for it. "I need to go cool my head. Excuse me Cat." Aeden walks pass Cat and heads outside. He tries to clear his head and walks away form the house but keeps it in his sights. "Why am I so frustrated."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:02 am

Not fun nightmare. Maybe R-rated.:

Indigo sweat and shook violently. Her eyes were shut tight and she was curled in a fetal position next to Shem. In her sleep she whimpered "No no no no no no"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:33 am

Of course, the task of settling several teenagers in for the process of recovering was not easy. Even less so when one of them seemed unharmed compared to the rest and was now proceeding to antagonise the wounded, one by one. The very fact she was unharmed made Lilian's blood boil. Seeing the devastation wrought on her son's arms...seeing the state Lucia's son was in...as well as Ana's daughter...

When Aeden chooses to step outside she realises she must act. Coldly and imperiously Lilian glanced to Shem and Indigo, having ushered them into a room, a process that was slowly being carried out with the others. She would check them individually when there was more time...for now she had to get them settled down and then plan exactly what words she was going to send to Beacon about all of this.

She shakes her head and turns, singling out Kaitlin with those cold blue eyes and carefully she makes her way to the girl. In her own house Lilian was the queen. Not some impertinant brat who had somehow come away unscathed amidst the devastation caused. Her voice is cold, tinged with hostility as she addresses Kaitlin from behind her.

"Slight scrapes and bruises, but not significant enough to warrant a splint, cast or expenditure of a semblance. I cannot help but wonder girl if you were even there to assist the others or if you had come along to simply spectate. But as you're so very upward and mobile compared to others...you have volunteered yourself."

She smiles, a cold smile and throws the towel slung over her shoulder to Kaitlin. She had to rein this girl in before she upset anyone else. What better way than have this girl learn the true horror of a healer's task?

"You are now my assistant. You will come and go as I please and most often it will be to fetch supplies. Since you are so very healthy compared to the rest I have to assume that you must owe them something...but a word of advice girl. If you seek to antagonise them in my house...don't. I may be a pacifist by nature but I am also a mother. The parents of some here? My closest friends. I will protect them and if that means binding you up and leaving you hanging in a closet then that is what it will entail. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Zwei opened his eyes after his short nap while sweat dripped off his forehead. His mind kept replaying the horror of the fight even in his dreams it haunted him. He dabbed his forehead with his shirt and slowed his breathing. "Goddamnit" he spoke to himself quietly before reached to the bedside and picking up the flask Aeden gave him and took a small sip. He managed to calm himself after a minute but instead of sleeping lay on his back on the bed staring at the ceiling. He lay there just trying to gather his thoughts (and failing).
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:46 pm

After a time in the cold snow Aeden finally felt that he had calmed down a bit. He still felt hints of anger and would prefer to be completly free of these thoughts before heading back. Aeden began to walk around the house trying to burn up the energy which came with the anger. He reaches into one of his pockets but finds the familiar shape he was looking for was missing. "Right Zwei has it, damn." Aeden sits down in the snow. "Maybe its time I gave that up. I drink much more than I should." The frustration had finally subsided but Aeden couldnt pick himself up from the snow. "I can't go back in there, I can't see them like that." The sight of all his friends whom Aeden considered stronger than him had been too much for him and he finally realized why he had been so mad at Cat. Just like her Aeden wasn't too bad off. Compared to his friends Aeden had gotten  off fairly well and he was mad at himself for that. For most of the battle all Aeden did was bark orders at Zwei and take the safer route for himself. He had been a hypocrite with Cat and the guilt started to hit him. "Damnit" Aeden hung his head the feeling of shame overcoming the cold as he just sat in the snow.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Kaitlin is surprised at the 'assistant' statement.

"Sure, I'll gladly be your assistant. What do you want me to do? Cook? Clean? Anything is fine really... And I don't want to antagonise anyone here. I thought they were able to handle it, after all, they are stronger than I am."

Kaitlin smiles gently at Lilian.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Indigo started awake. For a moment, she stared at the wall straight ahead, her vision blurred by her tears. With shaky hands she grabbed at her arm and neck, sighing with relief when she finds them still attached. Just a nightmare. Just a nightmare. She sniffed and curled up tighter. He breath was shaky and irregular, labored by the stress of her racing heart. She sat up on the side of the bed, resting her face in her hands, still shaking like a leaf.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:43 pm

Aeden finally comes back in from the cold. It got to the point where his shame could no longer keep him from the warmth of the house. I still have to go check on Shem. I was interrupted last time. Aeden moves through the house being as quiet as possible hoping not to wake those who need sleep. The house wasn't very hard to remember and Aeden found Shem and Indigo's room quickly. He slowly opens the door in case either of the two occupants are asleep and looks inside. Aeden looks to find a figure sitting at the edge of the bed. In the darkness of the room Aeden could still easily tell it was Indigo but something was wrong. Despite the late hour and the events of the day Indigo was still up and she was shaking. Aeden considered leaving the room but he caught a glance of Shem laying on the bed and he knew she needed someone. Aeden gently knocked on the door and spoke in a low tone just enough for Indigo to hear him. "Indigo are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:14 am

Indigo jumped upon hearing Aeden's voice. She would have flash stepped if she had any aura left. She looked over her shoulder, then returned to her lap. She swallowed and wiped her eyes. "Nothing... I'm- I'm fine. J-Just a b-bad dream. Just a dream" Indigo sat in the silence, listening for Aeden to leave; he didn't. "Aeden... Dam- D-..." That name still shook her, still made her hesitate. Why? "Dameon.... He's dead, right..? He's really, really, 100% dead forever. So.. Why is he still here?" She wiped her face and lowered her head, locking her fingers over the back of her neck. "Why won't he leave me alone?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:37 am

Aeden didn't really know what to do. He had never been very good at helping with emotional problems. At first he hesitated but stepped closer to Indigo. "Indigo, Dameon was a monster but not even a monster would be able to come back from that. Dameon is never going to hurt you, Shem, or anyone else, its over. We've all been through a lot, you and Shem especially it's going to take some time before we all feel better and can move on from this. If you ever have a nightmare again just remember we're all here for you Indigo, and so will Shem. He's a really strong guy and loves you deeply not even using all his aura would keep him away from you."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Indigo wiped her nose, sniffing. Her shaking lessened, but not much. "I know that! You think I don't know that?" Her mood shifted to anger, a welcome substitute. She was tired of being afraid, with anger she felt stronger, if only for a while; she didn't care who was on the receiving end right now, as long as she had a reason to be angry. "Why does everyone think they need to remind me?!" She stood from the bed and approached Aeden. The scene might even look funny given how Aeden had almost a foot on Indigo "No shit Shem loves me! I know that! I don't need reassurance! Not from you, not from Kaitlin, not from anyone!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Indigo's sudden outrage caught Aeden off guard as she approached him he took a step back but then he decided he wasn't going to take that. It had been a long day, and he did not need this. All he wanted to do was help Indigo and now she was yelling at him his day had been bad enough as it is and didn't need this on top of everything. Aeden moved back to where he was before he was surprised and looked down at Indigo to look her in the eyes. "Well excuse me for trying to help you feel better! All I did was try to help you feel better and this is what I get, some small girl trying to let off her aggression? I wasn't sure how to help you and it was all I had."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:40 am

Of course, to subtly remind Aeden and Indigo that they were not alone in this hallway there would be a cough. Through the night Lilian and Lucia had gone back and forth between the rooms, settling broken bones into temporary casts and using their respective semblances sparingly. As Lilian had stressed repeatedly to each...it was better to let them heal in their own way, step by step. The Semblance only served to assist and slowly speed up the process. It was not intended as a replacement as too much would only serve to exhaust either of the two women.

But the cough does not come from Lilian. Instead it comes from Drake, stood in the hallway, his cloak and armoured plates long removed, hands bandaged and set in a splint. How long it must have taken him to get out of his room was anyone's guess but he now looks at the pair of them, frowning, just a little.

"Why is everyone shouting so much? We win. We're alive. We're all broken and battered. Can we shout later?" That would be a first...Drake being irritable about being disturbed in the night. The one who never slept...wanting sleep. He lets out a tired sigh and holds up the bandaged limbs, testing their weight and hissing at the twinge of pain. Still very, very sore. Still broken.

Further down the hall a raised and frustrated voice is heard. As anyone could tell from the interior and exterior...the Ferrox family did not have the most modern equipment and technology. Some of it was a few years old, still functional and sturdy but not as aesthetically pleasing as its more modern equivalent. But they were a frontier family that survived on trade.

Currently Lilian was stood, frustratedly speaking into a radio, transmitting openly to Beacon. There was static but her tone was barely controlled. The responses she was getting back were clearly not what she was wanting to hear.

"No. Now you will listen to me...you owe me. From eighteen years ago you owe me and you know that well enough. We were all tricked by Ravi but some of us went along with that mission while pregnant and stuck to all our ends of the agreement...now I'm claiming what's owed."

"The children will stay here. They are in no fit state to travel for some hours on an aircraft in this weather. They also have two of the finest Semblance healers the academy trained on site...here! What I want you to do is find out who is important to these kids and get the message to their families that they are alive. Ask their teams...ask their accomplices. I don't care. Get whoever is important down here on the next available flight. Some will be sent back with you as they are in no risk...but some of the others...at least a week. We need a week..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Laying from his bed Zwei was lost in his own thoughts and small worries. He had never been more afraid in his life during that fight but he was glad that Aeden had seemed to have forgotten about what he had become while fighting Dameon...cant really blame him though considering what awesome power Shem released on Dameon. Through the door he could hear what sounded like an argument of sorts. Just from hearing Zwei knew something was happening. He gritted his teeth as he sat up in his bed and twisted before firmly planting his feet on the floor. "This better be one hell of an argument" he complained as he made his way to the source of the sound. upon arrival he saw Aeden and Indigo who was with Shem. Instead of butting in he decided to wait just out of sight and listen in.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Indigo took in a large breath. Prepared to attack Aeden again, when Drake interrupted. She saw his mangled hands and remembered why they were here in the first place, she huffed out her breath and slouched noticeably. "... Sorry." She sat back down on the edge of the bed, feeling awful. Why did she do that? Aeden laid down his life just the same as she did, Indigo just wanted some control as her life was spiraling. "... Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:40 am

The Minute he heard the message Tyler was gone, he was Flying through the air with the help of his Semblance, running on pure adrenaline and worry for Kaitlin. She's Fine, she has to be fine... he said as he landed right by the first airship, this would be pretty much his only way of getting to where he needed to go, but the fact that they were taking their time loading people up infuriated him, so he just dashed past the main body of people and took a seat by a window, looking out it, waiting for it to take off....

Last edited by Tyler Yamasaki on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Aeden was ready to lash out at Indigo after she responded, he didn't even notice Drake's presence but Indigo's response never came. She just coiled back and Aeden heard a small 'Sorry' from Indigo. When he opened his mouth nothing came out, his anger had subsided and he remembered where they were and what everyone had just been through. For a short time Aeden stood there but as sleep started to call him Aeden rememebered of somethig that he could give to help Indigo.She needs it more than I do. Aeden reached into one of his pockets and produced a small vial filled with a honey looking substance and placed it next to Indigo. "This will keep the nightmares away, it doesn't put you in a deeper sleep it just prevents dreams or nightmares. Whether you decide to take it or not just know its here for you." Aeden had been taking the substance for sometime now. He had learned the more people he cared for the worse nightmares he had about their safety and the substance was his only solution. Aeden was done here, there was nothing more he could do for Indigo but he had one more thing to say. "I'm sorry too Indigo." He turned around and walked toward the door leaving Indigo with Shem and the vial which would hopefully help her.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:30 pm

((Temporary pause here folks. Matter needs to be resolved before this continues.))
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:47 pm

(Sorry for any trouble I caused, but I made an edit to my Post, is it fine now?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next