RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting the Beast [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DrGustave

Hunting the Beast [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beast [Closed]   Hunting the Beast [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:27 am

The woman's old mouth curled into a smile as she reached her arms out and hugged the man in her doorway. She soon let go and turned her back to the three to call inside. "Henry! Henry come here!" She yells, or at least as much as she can at her age, into the small house. A man soon approaches the door. He appeared to be the same age as the woman with significantly less hair and wearing a tattered shirt. "Who are these....." The man asks. The woman turns to him and grabs his hands. "These are the children that killed the monster that took our Granddaughter from us!" She exclaims. "Oh! Ohohoh!" The man looks to Vega. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beast [Closed]   Hunting the Beast [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:39 am

Despite his personality Vega couldn't help but smile as the elderly couple seemed so happy. Vega makes another more formal bow. "It was our pleasure to help. We live to make the lives of others better by ridding the world of Grimm."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beast [Closed]   Hunting the Beast [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:35 am

"No, no..." The man started to say. "...You didn't have to do this...I just....I don't know if I can thank you enough...Let me get the keys..." He said before walking back inside and coming out a moment later to hand a pair of keys to Vega. "I just.....thank you." He said with a tear rolling down his eye.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beast [Closed]   Hunting the Beast [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:55 am

Vega takes the keys. "Thank you Sir we will makes sure to take good care of it." Vega turned to leave holding the keys in hand. "I guess I'll be the first to drive." Vega and the others load into the RV and look it around. "Its better than I had anticipated." He puts the key into the ignition and starts the RV. "Time to head back to Beacon I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beast [Closed]   Hunting the Beast [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting the Beast [Closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3