RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Empty
PostSubject: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:59 am

Sclav walks into Beacon's large arena, looking around with his unblinking reptilian eyes. "This is pretty impressive. Some intense sparing has to go one here." He spoke out loud to himself before sitting down on a bench, running a hand along the scales on his forearm.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Having been training by herself, striking the wooden dummies passively with her Dragonblade. Hearing the speech from Sclav, she perks up, turning to look at him with a warm smile, "Heey there. What's your name?" With that, Fantasia bounds over to him, seemingly passive despite the suitcase in one hand and the arm blade in the other.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Sclav blinks at her with his second eyelids. So many people had seemed intersted in him at Beacon. "Oh, hi. I'm Sclav. Just please don't tell me you are my long lost sister. I've had enough of that for one day."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:16 pm

"What? I don't think I am. Why? Met a long lost sibling then?" Smiling at him, she wouldn't be slightly phased by his evident nature of being some form of reptile Faunus. Suddenly realising she forgot to name herself, she would hit herself in the head, "Oh! Sorry, My name is Fantasia, Fantasia Firethorn!"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Laughing a bit, Sclav shook his head. It was surprising he hadn't been confronted about his appearance. "Yeah, it's a long story." he told her and extended a hand, making his chains clang against each other. "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:58 pm

"The pleasure is mine." Taking his hand and giving him a good old handshake, she smiles at him, "Nice scales by the way. Not sure if they go with the chains though, but I guess beggars can't be choosers, huh?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Sclav shrugged, taking his hand back and crossing his arms slightly subconsciously. "Uhm, thanks. The chains don't come off. I mean, they do, but I don't take them off."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:36 am

"That's good, sticking to what you think instead of what others say." Giving him a big grin, she nods respectfully, "That's a good thing, something I couldn't do, I give in to peer pressure a lot. Not sure if that is a good thing.."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:32 am

Shrugging slightly, Sclav gave a small smile to her which showed off his pointed teeth. "Well, it all just depends on circumstances, I suppose. I'm sure that is my situation of how I was raised had been different I may have been that way as well." He said kindly. "Considering you came and talked to me the way you did I doubt you can be that bad. Most people just avoid me. It seems different here, but I wonder if people are just curious."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:41 am

Her grin turning into more of a smile, still showing her subtly prominent canines as she nods, "Me? Bad? I am not bad I guess, you look kinda cool I suppose. Probably the curiosity like you said, though you are nice to talk to." With that she gestures to her weapons, "Also, you said about sparring. Kind of maybe in the need of someone to train with, and you are the best to do it with from the looks of it."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:44 am

Smiling at her, Sclav stood and unhooked his sickles from their holsters at his sides. One dropped to the ground loudly while he held the other in his hand. "Ironically, I'm a bit of a self proclaimed pacifist, but I see no harm in it."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am

"I don't back down until my opponent has been silenced, or surrendered though. So if you have had enough, then say. Okay?" While she was saying that though, her tail would be subtly digging into her satchel, snaking its way to a grenade and wrapping around it, retreating back through the hole beneath her belt with it afterwards. With that, she turns and starts moving towards the sparring area, saying loudly, "Or you can try to beat me, either works really."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:04 am

Laughing and grinning at Fantasia, Sclav crouched down and shut his second eyelids so he wouldn't have to blink. His arm pulled up to throw the sickle on the ground in his hand. "I'll do more than try." he teased, sticking a forked tongue at he for a moment as he entered the sparring area.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:12 am

Turning to face him, the gun being placed in line with his chest as the ammo is fed in, "Ready when you are. Drop your weapons when you give up, and sorry if I cause you any injury." Sticking her tongue out playfully in return, she gets into a combat position, the gun resting atop the arm blade as the dagger like bayonet is stuck just ahead of the rest of the blade, her finger on the trigger.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:50 am

Giving a small nod, Sclav suddenly tossed his weapon at her, the twelve feet of chain connecting it to his arm. As it flew at her he shouted "Ready!", dodging to the side and changing the sickle still in his hand to it's second form, an Uzi with a curved blade on the underside.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:09 pm

Yelping as the weapon is tossed, she barely dodges out of the way as she starts firing at him, the incendiary rounds heading straight for him as she goes to try and hook the weapon thrown at her with the arm blade, deciding not to throw the grenade hidden within her tail's grasp for now.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:05 pm

Sclav chuckled a bit to himself at the noise his opponent made in response to his weapon being thrown at her. It could be seen on his face that he was completely focused as his eyes scanned around Fantasia. When he noticed her arm blade moving to hook into the curved blade of Milă he pulled it back hard with the intention of throwing her off balance. As he did so he rolled away from her shots and returned them with a few of his own.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Being thrown off balance, she would barely dodge the bullets from the extent of her balance. Falling to the floor, it serves as a distraction for her to use her tail to throw the grenade at him, the pin what the tail had been through escaping the explosive as it is thrown. Continuing to fire while getting up, her arm blade turns to a more defensive position, aiming to block any attacks as her tail goes to grab another.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:20 pm

As the grenade is thrown toward his Sclav's eye lock on it with a surprised look. Răzbunare is changed back to it's sickle form and he swings the chain at the incoming explosive, leaping forward and the the left as it is swatted to the right. At the same time his other arm yanks back to pull Milă back into his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Being pulled back with the blade, she would get close range to the opposing Faunus before she disengages from his sickle, aiming to slash at him across the chest as the gunfire stops long enough for her blade to cross its path.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:20 pm

When she moved to slash his chest Sclav let his body fall back words onto the ground. He turned hard to the left and let the sickle's chain wrap around his opponent instead of his hand. At the same time his leg swept at hers while he spun to get up.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:20 pm

When she moved to slash his chest Sclav let his body fall back words onto the ground. He turned hard to the left and let the sickle's chain wrap around his opponent instead of his hand. At the same time his leg swept at hers while he spun to get up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:34 am

While barely holding the chains away with Dragonblade, she gets taken down by the leg sweep, gasping in pain as she hits both her head and her tail, her hat falling off to reveal her ears as she launches the grenade her tail was holding at him.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:01 am

Sclav was standing quickly when he saw the second grenade, blinking in confusion as she threw it at him while they were so close together. He quickly knocked it out of the way as well as he could, moving in front of the girl on the floor. "Are you nuts?" he asked with a bit of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 am

Gun raised at his head but not being fired, the end of the blade beneath the barrel being barely inches away from his chest. One eye closed from the pain in her tail, she stares up at him with an evident twitch on her trigger finger, "S-Says the one who crushed my ta-. I mean, who floors a girl like that!? That hurts!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next