RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:01 am

Sclav was standing quickly when he saw the second grenade, blinking in confusion as she threw it at him while they were so close together. He quickly knocked it out of the way as well as he could, moving in front of the girl on the floor. "Are you nuts?" he asked with a bit of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 am

Gun raised at his head but not being fired, the end of the blade beneath the barrel being barely inches away from his chest. One eye closed from the pain in her tail, she stares up at him with an evident twitch on her trigger finger, "S-Says the one who crushed my ta-. I mean, who floors a girl like that!? That hurts!"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:42 am

Pausing for a moment, Sclav takes a deep breath as he slowly crouches down and looks at Fantasia's injured tail. "I didn't mean to hurt you that bad. Your tail should be fine." He says softly and glances at her. "I think that is enough sparring for now."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:48 am

Face lighting up red as he looks straight up at her tail and by extension her underwear. Unsure if to be embarrassed for him finding out she was a Faunus (Apparently not realising she was not wearing her hat) or because of where he was looking. Letting out a loud cry, she stands up in a second, looking down at him with her gun aimed even closer to his temple, unable to speak coherently and just stuttering.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:51 am

Sclav looked confused, completely unconcerned with the fact she was a faunus. "I doesn't look that bad." he told her as he remained calm, picking her hat up and knocking the dust off of it. "Why didn't you want me to know you were a faunus?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:05 am

"I-It was meant to be a surprise! I was saving the reveal until the next ball, there could be people watching!" Her blushing growing all the more as she realises her white ear and black ear are revealed, quickly taking the hat and placing it firmly on her head, tail limp and the tip being visible between her legs.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:08 am

Standing and smiling warmly at her, Sclav shifted nervously and touched her shoulder. "Well then it's out secret." he told her kindly. "This doesn't't leave us."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Nodding slightly, she slowly calms down, trying to move her tail around but flinching in pain. Looking him over, she gestures for somewhere for them to sit down, "F-Fine... But I want to see if I broke something or anything."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:20 pm

Sclav nodded back at her and smiled kindly, gently resting a hand on her back and leading her to a bench. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I guess sometimes I forger my own strength."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Sitting next to him, she starts stroking her tail, it twitching as her hat is pulled down over her eyes to try and avoid being identified from afar, "I-It was just how I fell, I didn't have enough time to move it out of the way and kinda crushed it, I will be fine.."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Adjusting awkwardly, Sclav wasn't sure what to do. He liked helping people, but comforting wasn't something he was very used to. "Still, I'm really sorry. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:51 pm

"W-Well... Have you seen anything what looks sorta valuable on the ground? I mean, obviously not something owned by anyone, just lying there." Rubbing the back of her head, she would laugh awkwardly, "It's complicated, I just like that sort of thing, so I like to collect them."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Rubbing the back of his neck, Sclav thought for a minute before starting to dig through his jacket pocket. He found plenty of things when living on the streets, most that he traded for food, so he hoped he had something for her. Pulling a a simple gold necklace he smiled at her. "How is this?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:35 am

Eyes widening at the necklace, she nods multiple times as she inspects it, "Y-Yeah! That's much better than what I was thinking actually! Where did you find it?" Obviously impressed, she smiles at him, "I only find old weapons and the odd amount of Lien, nothing worth this much."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Shrugging and smiling at the way her face lights up, Sclav holds the necklace out for her. "Living on the streets I find things around all the time. I never keep them. I just give them to the owner if I can, and if not I trade them for food."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:59 pm

"But I could never find stuff like this! This is so cool!" Taking the necklace and looking it over, she puts it on and seems to grow even more happy. My first gift at Beacon! No way I am giving this away, even if I did just use two of my grenades. Blushing heavily as she realises the gift, she would rub the back of her head, "I-I guess I have to give you something in return now, w-well, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Sclav could feel a faint blush on his cheek, shaking his head and giving a warm smile. "You don't need to give me anything. I did hurt your tail." he chuckled softly, rubbing his head in the same way. "How about his, though?'' he asked softly. "Let's be friends."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:59 pm

Nodding in agreement, Fantasia tries to give him her cutest smile, though the canines would make her seem more like a vampire than a cat, blush remaining, "Mhm! I will try my best to be a good friend, Sclav! The bestest of best friends!"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Sclav laughed softly, blushing a a bit deeper. Her fangs did not phase him in the slightest. "Alright, good. As your friend am I allowed to tell you a secret?" he asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 pm

"Sure! Knowing each others secrets are what friends are for, aren't they?" Shifting to fully watch him, her hat twitching as her ears underneath do the same, obviously her full attention was upon him, "Now. What is this dark secret which you can only tell to those close to you?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:58 pm

She made him smile widely, his sharp teeth showing as he shook his head. "You're nuts, but that's not the secret." Crossing his arms , he looked at her. "I never really had many friends."
Back to top Go down
Marcello

Marcello

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:41 pm

After investigating the students in the forest, Mars returned to the main campus then to the Arena. Walking on his way to his boiler room dorm he spotted two Faunus sparring, he decided to take a seat and watch.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Not noticing Mars for now, she moves up closer to him, an awkward smile on her face as she tries to avoid looking at his teeth, if only so she doesn't feel lacking with her own, "I see.. And I am not nuts! I just thought to talk like one of those silly teachers. And I have made a few friends, like a Stag Faunus! He's nice and rather gentle."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:16 am

Nodding, Sclav laughed softly at her. To be honest, I made more enemies than friends on the streets." after thinking for a moment he added Never met a stag Faunus. A horse one one, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco    Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frisky Faunus Fighting Fiasco
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2