RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
FlyingToaster

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Hirsch brightened again when Wolffe appeared. "You came back!" he said happily, hugging his friend. "I was afraid you forgot all about me!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Wolffe hugs Hirsch back. "Of course I didn't forget about you buddy."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Hirsch beamed. "I'm ready when you are!" he said happily.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:15 pm

"Ok Hirsch." Wolffe taps his wrists, bringing out his claws, and tenses up. "Start us up Hirsch." Wolffe smiles.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Hirsch nodded. He took his rifle out instantly and shot at the ground. The little Faunus seemed to use the blast as a way to elevate himself into the air. He put away Master of Fate and pulled out his pistols, Fate and Destiny. He pulled his goggles down to cover his eyes and started shooting at Wolffe.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Wolffe quickly jumps behind a tree to avoid the gunfire. Ok, he's mainly ranged, so his weakness will be any melee range attacks. It's gonna be tough to get to that range though... I've gotta think. I've already used up too much aura to disappear... Wolffe ducks down and jumps up into the tree.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Theta was at a loss for words "I,I,I..." She wanted to say yes but she was at a
struggle to get the words out. "Yes"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:24 pm

Hirsch kept shooting until he reached the branches. He took Master of Fate out again and used it to catch himself, then disappeared into the trees again. He could stay well hidden in there.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Oh crud... He's in the trees too. If only I had Top's semblance. Oh well. Lets see... Wolffe scans the trees and sees some shaking branches. Ahah! Wolffe loads in some minor paralysis darts and shoots three of them at where Hirsch is hiding.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Hirsch, being a Faunus, had very good eyesight. He immediately darted away, along with sending a couple of bullets towards where he saw the darts come from.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Wolffe ducks down back to the ground. "Ok, it's go time!" Wolffe quickly dashes to where the branches are shaking while changing his dart gun back to the claw mode. He then jumps up and cuts off all of the shaking branches.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Hirsch was no where to be seen when the branches were cut. However, Master of Fate was. He shot it again, but instead of aiming towards Wolffe, he aimed it slightly downwards, propelling himself upwards again.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Wolffe jumps back in suprise from the shot. Oh, darnit. Wolffe quickly jumps up into the trees and up into the clear air. Now where are you...
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Hirsch had landed in another tree, not far from where Wolffe was now. He shot several times at him while he was in air.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Wolffe switches his claws into their trident dagger mode and blocks the shots. Based on that tragectory... and the shot arch... He's... THERE! Wolffe switches back to claw mode and jumps straight towards Hirsch.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Hirsch shoots himself up in the air again, this time aiming at Wolffe. He then straightens himself and he practically dives down towards the ground. He takes out Master of Fate again and shoots, giving himself a boost up into the lower branches of another tree.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Wolffe jumps away as fast as possible, but has to block the shot with a claw, which spins off towards the ground, cutting through the branches in its way. He jumps straight towards the claw and grabs it in midair. This is gonna be tough... He's too fast to catch up with him, and always dodges my darts. Looks like I've gotta go defensive until I think up a new strategy. Wolffe turns his claws back to Trident Dagger form and hides behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Hirsch frowned. What should he do now? He could wait for Wolffe to make the first move, perhaps. He scanned the trees carefully, relying on his strong Faunas eyesight to detect any movement that occurred.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Wolffe continues to stay still, thinking of a plan. Hmmm... He seems to not understand what I just did... He obviously expected a full frontal attack... I'll stay still a little longer, just to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Hirsch frowned. What is he thinking? he wondered. He decided to wait it out. No harm in that...unless Wolffe was right behind him.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Hmmm... I have enough aura to activate my semblance... But I'll hold onto that for awhile. Wolffe stays hiding. I wonder what he's thinking...
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Hirsch decided to test something. He switched the .22 ammo with one of his 'regular' bullets into Master of Fate. He had gone with the violets. He aimed Master to a nearby tree and fired. Bits of Dust ricocheted debris everywhere.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Wolffe flinches slightly behind his tree, seeing a tree close to him be shot. Oh crud... Hmmm... so he's trying to smoke me out... Ok then. Your move sir.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Hirsch frowned. That didn't work. He couldn't waste another shot after that. What should he do now?
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:37 pm

I was right. He expected me to jump out. Ok, time to semblance. Wolffe activates his semblance, basically ceasing to exist, and runs over to where Hirsch is. He then hides behind a tree next to the one Hirsch is in and deactivates his semblance. Ugh... I really need to use that less...
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Hirsch couldn't see Wolffe as he moved. However, he picked up some irregular sounds from below. He frowned in worry. That was someone moving...but no one there...
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Wolffe breaths as silently as possible and doesn't move at all. Ok, he heard some sound. I can see by how he tensed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next