RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:42 pm

"probably should before they wonder where we went and start to worry" and started walking back
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Dusk decided to walk with her instead of shadow travel cause it was more enjoyable.

(OOC sorry about that, its just that I'm so bored and I have no idea what to do right now, just needed something to happen.)
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:47 pm

(OOC: Not entirely sure where to go from here since Initiation hasnt happened yet)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Theta walked with Dusk looking at the nature until they arrived at the clearing "what shall we say if they ask where we've been?"

(OOC - its OK your only adding to the plot also initiation probably now wont be until next year as the holidays are 4-5 days away)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:53 pm

(OOC well most of us aren't doing it anyway, Theta, me, Wolffe, and Top, we aren't doing it right?"

(IC) "Say we took a brief walk together, I don't know." Dusk said shrugging helplessly. "Truth is always an option as well."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:58 pm

(OOC- i will message koop again with the team but i think we need to make sure were not registered to the next initiation though)

"OK" she nodded as she began to walk to where the group were
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:05 pm

"Hey guys," Dusk said as they approached the group. "Went out for a short walk, what did you guys do while we were gone?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:33 pm

"I didn't do much."

(OOC: Sorry. Massive shopping spree today. Plus flu shots. Big day today. Back now though.)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:49 pm

(OOC its okay Wolffe, can't really do much till after initiation anyway)

Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:51 pm

(OOC: Ok.)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:51 pm

(OOC 4th initiation has started for those that need to do it. AKA Thana. Now we need to wait on Koop or some admin. Got to go to sleep now, night everyone. Might send some more messages later, but not for a while, depends.)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:16 am

"Hang on, I'm gonna go check something." Wolffe runs over to a notice board and looks at the team names. At the bottom he sees a team WCAT, including Theta, Top, Dusk... and himself. He rushes back to where the others are. "GUYS! We're a team now! Top! Theta! Dusk! We're a team!!!!!" Wolffe smiles really wide.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:51 am

"Yay, now were all together on one team" Theta smiled at her friends then Theta went over to the board to see who was the leader "Hey Wolffe forgot one small detail....Your the leader". Theta had an idea "How about we go see our dormitory, get ourselves settled in" before her friends could answer Theta had already started to run towards the school again to see the dormitory for herself. she thought to herself as she ran 'i wonder what our dorms like, i hope its spacey'
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:59 am

"Hey, Theta. Wait up!" Wolffe runs after her as fast as possible, eager to see what the dorm is like.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:01 am

Dusk shadow traveled next to Theta and started sprinting next to her, elated that they would all be on a team together. "Common Wolffe! Hurry Up!" Dusk yelled behind him.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:04 am

Wolffe runs as fast as he can and catches up with his friends. 'I can't wait. I'm really excited for this. I'm so happy we're on a team together." Wolffe smiles again and continues to run with Dusk and Theta.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:29 am

Daisy sits against a tree and begins eating her apple again. She started thinking of her own team. I don't really know who I want in my team, I would say Mike but he's already in a team, maybe Evan, but he is quite shy. Orion might make a good team member though, but he is also shy and doesn't seem to be a good fighter. She thought to herself while munching on the apple. When she had eaten the apple she began to walk back to school, following the same path she took earlier.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Top gave a quick hug to Daisy before running off with his friends

"See you later, Daisy! We are off to check out the dormitories!"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Daisy waved to Top as he ran off before continuing on her path back to school through the woods, following Wolffe's darts.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Dusk entered the clearing as it began to snow. Dusk didn't care, he just wanted to be alone. He just wanted everything to end, he was tired of this school and life already. He took out a small pocket knife he carried with him that was no good in combat, but was good for... other things. He didn't cut himself right there and then, but he made a small fire using his sword Fire, which kept him warm, while he twisted the knife in his hand, thinking, contemplating, and watching with an unusual gleam in his eyes as he twisted it in his hands. He put away the knife with a long sigh, and just stared into the fire, lost in the never ending swirls of fire, ashes and destruction he saw.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:12 pm

It had Taken the jester quite a lot of his energy to track down Dusk, but the ability to track people by their auras is nothing to sneeze at. Finally, Top stood at the edge of the clearing, observing Dusk as he held a knife, sitting in front of a fire

Top speaks in an unusually serious and normal voice "You can run but you cant hide. Now tell me why you are hiding or running? Your mood has swung more than mine, and that is saying something. Care to share a tale of what got you so worked up?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Dusk looked up and saw Top standing there. "Oh, hello Top. I a not running, but I am hiding. hiding from what, well, that's a long story as well as my tale, so I will not tell you what they are." he said coldly, colder than the snow falling around them. He then turned back and looked into the fire.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Top trudged over to the fire and sat down next to him

"You are not alone in this. Even if you were before, you are not anymore. You have a team, and like it or not, we are your friends."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Dusk looked at him with a cold steely gase. "No. None of you have done what I have done, so none of you can know how I feel. I may have a team, but I feel more like a loner in it than ever. So no matter what, I am alone in this."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:16 pm

"If you really want to know, I will tell you." Dusk relented. "You know that I was once part of the White Fang. I was being trained to be their... Interrogations expert. So once they ran out of hypothetical solutions, they let me have a go with real humans and live test subjects. I have the blood of about 30 innocent humans on my hands, and they told me they were racists, so I thought my job was okay. Then I dug into some files, and found out I was murdering innocent people, that's when I left." Dusk looked coldly at top. "That's why I will always be alone, because nobody, not you, Wolffe, or Thana have had to deal with this, so none of you could know."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:09 pm

"Dusk, let me tell you very plainly. You are not the only one who has made mistakes. In fact nobody has ever gone through their life without making a mistake. You did what you believed was right, and whats more, when you smelled a rat...no offence to any rat faunus, you dug deep, found the truth, and fled, rather than just being a mindless soldier. And that is what makes you a man. None of us have a sterling, fairytail life story, but you know what we do have now? We have our team, and each other. Maybe we don't all have good old days to look back to, but if we stick together, with the people who are our friends, we can work towards good new days."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Dusk just nodded his head. "Do you see why I ran now? It was either let you kill and be blamed, or take the hit for the white fang member. I would have blocked your blade if need be. I ... I just can't deal with more blood on my hands. If you would, please tell the others, it's better if they knew..." Dusk said before going back to playing with a knife and fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next