RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kail Christensen

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:20 am

Nodded "good thing I'm a faunus then." He smiled, counting "One.....two....three, GO!" As quick as a flash he aimed at aiden and fired
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:24 am

Aiden rolls to the side, his body disappears for a moment, then appears behind him, looking at his frozen arm "Not bad" he says firing a bullet toward him, the bullet cascades into littler shots much like a shotgun
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:32 am

Kail frontflips, missing most of the shrapnel but a couple pieces scratched him, but those healed in like 3 seconds "Not bad yourself, you'll still have to try harder though" he spun around, slamming beta and epsilon together into alpha, and firing a single shot at Aiden's leg, not wanting to hurt him that much
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:35 am

Aiden jolts his leg back, fast but not fast enough to dodge the attack, his leg gives way. He reloads his gun and smiles, shooting the lights out, the room going dark except for the spots of lights from the windows, he sneaks around, firing occasionally. He runs in a bit of a limp to add to the realism. "How's this?" he says firing
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:36 am

(It's a clearing in a forest dude)
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:52 am

OC- I'm tired, sorry
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:55 am

Kail sighed "You just made it harder on yourself." he had no trouble dodging the attacks and then fragmented alpha again, firing 6 times at aiden's....everywhere
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:00 am

OC-XD

IC- Aiden smirks and fires at the shots, his bullets hitting them as he ran toward him, dirt kicking up at his feet as he transformed his gun into a shortsword, now in range he swings toward his neck, but stops when he was near the area
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:03 am

He had his pistols transform into Chakrams that were at his own neck ready to block, so he had no idea why aiden hesitated "Nice way to block my shots, with your own." he smiled
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:06 am

/me smiles "Thought it was" he backs up, his sword was raised "Your move" he says in stance, shaking he ice off his boot
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:10 am

Kail smirked for a second, then transformed beta and epsilon into pistols, firing with each running step he took, which was 4, then transformed them back into chakrams, using one to engage the sword while the other accelerated towards aiden's waist at the side
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:16 am

Aiden steps back, blocking the bullets, the shrapnel scraping the sides of his face, leaving small burns and scrapes. He sees the attack come and blocks it, twirling his sword from the momentum and swinging toward Kail's neck again
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:19 am

Kail didn't even bother blocking with his chakrams, he glowed gold as the sword hit but didn't harm, then struck at both sides of aiden with considerable force
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 am

Aiden recoils a bit from the attacks, but smiles "Nice" he says rubbing his left side, then went for an attack, he swung his sword left, then right, then left again.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:23 am

He smiled, and expected the alternating blows and reacted accordingly, using both Chakrams to block and then headbutted aiden
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:31 am

Aiden recoils back and smiles, he steps back and disappears, he can barely be seen as he circles around him. After a few minutes he fires his gun, uusing the moment to distract him and quickly tackle and pin him, sword aimed to his neck
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:34 am

Kail stopped, saw a distortion in his visibility and was tackled, however, he once again had the chakrams blocking. "I think that's enough." he said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:35 am

Aiden laughs "Alright" he says laying beside him "You've really mastered your weapon, nice" he says looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:40 am

Sighed "Yeah, so have you." He got up, and held out his hand for Aiden "I'd be honoured to be on the same team as you."
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:41 am

Aiden smiles and takes his hand, shaking his hand "Likewise" he says with a smile, he takes his hand back and clears his throat "Lets get clean off, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:47 am

Nodded "that'd be best, but first." he grabbed his jacket, and put it and the hood on "there we go."
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:48 am

Aiden smiles and grabs his hoodie, holstering his gun and walks to the shower room, his jacket dangling from his hands
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:52 am

Kail makes sure nobody else was there, before showering
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:54 am

Aiden went into a different stall, allowing the hot water to hit his bare skin. He scrubbed the dirt and dust of him, a pattern of cascading dirt and dust float to the drain. He finishes up and drys off, rubbing a tower against him and putting some new clothes on.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:56 am

Hmmm... So, those two are very good with their weapons... Interesting.

OOC: Sorry... fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:57 am

OOC-It's all good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:00 am

OOC-It's ok.
Kail basically was clean anyway, but did a quick once-over of himself and dried off, putting on a modified beacon boys uniform, with an attatched hood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next