RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]

Go down 
+6
ecksdeeeXD
Skylight
Cheshire Schrodinger
Kawazoe
AkaiOtaku
Dakir
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Vega had been walking to another stall hoping to find a better deal for the crickets when the people started screaming and running. Now what? As Vega tried to move against the crowd he had a hard time making sure he wasn't caught in the rush of people. "This is getting me nowhere!" Raising his hands over his head in the direction of a nearby rooftop Vega wrapped the wires around the edge of the building and pulled himself from the crowd onto the roof. The entire ordeal left Vega's outfit a bit messy something he didn't like. As he straightened his tie and fixed his glasses Vega scanned the area and notices the people are all running from the center. "I still have to buy the food for my specimens I do not have the time for this." Vega retracts his wires and draws his blade, while walking across the roof toward the center of the bazaar. "Who ever caused all the commotion is getting on my nerves some of us have errands to run and don't have time for this!"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Kurono looked at the children gathered around her, surprised that there were so many that did not run from the scene of the murder. As the boy brought her blades to her neck, she slowly turned her head, sure that the boy wouldn't dare to end her life, "The inquisitive type." She said softly, so only the boy behind her could hear, not a question, a statement of the boy's character, "Noble, but curiosity killed the cat." As she said this, her shadow climbed up her body, enveloping her in what looked like ink. However, when it reached her neck, it pushed the blades outward, away from her body. She then turned to address the others that gathered around the scene, "You should not meddle in affairs that you do not understand." She said, her voice flat and unwavering, "Now I suggest that you leave before you find yourselves embroiled in a fight that is not yours. I do not wish to kill children, but if you delay me further," She looked into each of the children's eyes, her deep purple eyes cold and foreboding, "I will have no choice."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Vega made his way toward the center and saw that the people had mostly gone by now leaving the road open enough to walk. "Good it was too dusty up here anyway." Vega jumps down from the roof and continues toward the center when he notices a small group surrounding a single person with a pool of blood on the floor. "Either they have a hostage or she's the one who did this. In either case its making a commotion." Vega silently walks toward the group trying to not make as obvious an appearance as the others likely did.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:33 pm

Shadows. So she manipulated the shadows to kill the man, That explains the lack of a large piercing weapon, I could have mistaken this other guy as the killer if not for the lack of a head

Xarias took a step back, he wanted to keep his distance from the suspect, especially since she could control something as formless as a shadow. She looked at each of them with her deep purple eyes, giving a rather cold stare at each of them, maybe trying to invoke fear. Xarias activated his aura just in case any surprise attacks happen, his enhanced consciousness allowed him to react with lightning speed but of course with limitations to his bodies physical movements. If anything happens he has about a split second to react but around ten times as much time to think.

"Well, you're definitely not innocent that's for sure but there's no need for violence. The thing is, just like the others, I want to know who this man is and why you killed him. I'd totally understand if he were bad or something." Xarias said to the now shadow-engulfed figure. "Please enlighten us."

There's too many of us here for her to pull of anything funny, but I better keep my guard up, who knows what she could do with those shadows. Heck she might even be able to manipulate other shadows.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:57 pm

No words in particular escaped the lad's mouth at that moment, a simple "Tch," of disgust and agitation slipping out instead. The scowl that had appeared across his face had further grown, the sharpened fangs of his clearly visible and holding the slightest glint within the lighting around. It would briefly falter as he heard the incoming steps, registering the appearance of several other lads and lasses joining the scene. He hadn’t looked side to side to see who had come in particular, but he knew that there were more people coming by the second. His stance would loosen the slightest bit, and he gradually pulled himself into a straight stance while listening to some of the others’ remarks.

"Excuse me... why would you do... something like this?"

"What happened?"

"Please enlighten us."

The first two statements seemed to fuel the Faunus’ rage, combined with the assassin’s earlier remark about avenging a fellow Faunus. This put thoughts within his intellectual levels, driving him to think that the sole reason this person had gone through with the killing was simply to take out another ‘lower-ranker,’ as some saw the Faunus as. His anger would begin to subside and he would begin to calm, however, by the third sentence that he had caught onto.

For the first time he looked toward his flank, staring at the teen before him that had spoken; a glance toward the others surrounding the shadowy suspect alongside him would soon follow. A deep breath eased through sharpened canines and through the chap’s lips, eyes closing for a mere second all the while as he attempted to calm himself down. “…I’m not saying anything as to why I decided to drop by this scene in the first place,” Haven muttered, frosty voids unveiling once more and casting their piercing glare upon the killer before him. “Regardless, though. Like these other people…I’d like some enlightenment, as well.” When deeper thought was processed, the student did remember that a straightforward combat round was one of the things that could wait, and should more than likely be kept as a last resort. Even though he felt the immense urge to storm the female in front of him within a flurry of slashes and flames, gathering information before acting harshly and rashly was…a good thing to do. Not the best idea in the boy’s mind, but…one of very few good ones coursing throughout his mind.

While keeping his glare locked well on his target, Haven slowly connected both blades of his by their handle bases, slinging the newly-connected pair of blades over his shoulder by the chain that connected them. He crossed his arms over his chest, slowly shielding his right hand with his left arm while he slipped it back in his coat. Once again he would grasp one lighter from his current set, reeling it out and concealing it within his fist.

Info is always nice before acting…I suppose… The thought crossed through the teen’s intellect as he twitched his head a tad, flipping his hood back down and revealing the well majority of the features located upon his head --- including his nicked pair of animal ears. …But just in case things take a sudden turn for the worst…
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:10 pm

It wouldn't have been long 'fore Fei arrived near the scene as well, though she was still too far to make out what exactly caused the disturbance in the first place. Suddenly stopping in her tracks, Fei took cover behind an abandoned stall, head poking out just slightly so she could make out the exchanged words. Blinking, she looked all around and saw just how many people had gathered at this one spot. Was this going to be like one of those old fairy tales where master martial artists would meet in a pre-determined spot and duel it out with weapons and fists?

Though it was just her imagination, Fei felt a big smile of wonderment come across her face as she excitedly watched the situation boiling in front of her. It seems she had not made it in time to make out the conversations though, as now they were all silently glaring/watching/staring each other down.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Hmm, I was right about the faunus. She thought as she stepped down from the stand, the shadows slowly sinking back towards the floor. Kurono looked past the small group briefly, seeing a few figures approaching from a a pair of different roads. One of them seemed to be talking to himself, and the other giggling to herself. She flicked her blade towards the ground, removing the man's blood from it, "Like I told you before, those things are none of your concern." She said, eyeing the two who had posed questions. She turned to leave, but kept her blade unsheathed in case one of them decided to do anything rash, These kids are far too curious for their own good. She thought as she took the first couple steps away from the group. She thought of saying something more, but decided it would be pointless for further conversation. If they wanted to fight, they would get a fight, otherwise, she would finally be on her way.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Vega made his way to the scene and quickly assessed the situation. Dead body, surrounded girl, no remorse, and an unsheathed blade.  Looks like this was an assassination well an amateurish attempt at one anyway. "A hired blade? You're a terrible excuse for an assassin if you ended up with such a scene. I pity the person who trained you, to have such an amateur disciple would be an embarrassment." Vega brought out his pocket watch and inspected the time while keeping an eye on the girl. "And thanks to you I'm wasting time. How about you let us turn you in so we can go about our day?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:04 pm

Ohoo, how I agree with you, man… the swordsman thought to himself, giving a few seconds of attention toward the ebon-haired newcomer.

“I’d like to think that a murder in pure daylight is…actually something go be concerned about,” Haven piped up, his tone slicked with sarcasm, yet wasn’t aimed at all to be humorous due to the agitation caught within. His attention was once again given toward the female in front of him, icy eyes locked well upon her. He unfolded his arms, still keeping his fuel source within his hand as he brought both extremities to his sides --- though more loosely, this time around.

A step equivalent to two small ones would be taken soon after the killer began to take off. The lighter within the boy’s right hand would loosen ever more, dropping down so that it was gripped by the tips of his fingers. He motioned the ring finger in a way that activated the lighter, creating a small flame from the top of it. At the same moment a faint, frosty tint of a cleared blue would begin to radiate around the lad --- so faint that it would take a decent glance to see. The signal of the activation of his semblance; this was just that.

Having timed the semblance activation perfectly, the mini pyre that had formed from the lighter top immediately grew, seeming to be ‘held’ both within and over the teen’s hand. He lifted this same hand, folding his ignited index finger outwards and in front of his mouth. Instead of being blown out, the fire would lash outwards into a small whip-like figure, its shading of a darkened oblivion; somewhat similar to the types seen in the portraying of dragon pictures. Such was the thing that Haven enjoyed doing just for the fun of it at times, and was also why one of his most memorable nicknames was the Beastial Drake.

These flames would only last a few seconds more before extinguishing as if nothing had happened. The Hunter-in-training continued to stand within his new position, gradually reeling his hand back down and clenching the fire source back within it. No hostility was meant from this action; he simply needed something to work his hands with, as odd as it sounded. “Is there gonna be anything that would change your mind about telling us at least the slightest explanation for your actions? I mean...” The smallest smile would replace the scowl spread across Haven's lips, and would be accompanied with a near-to-silent laugh. "...If things continue on like this, you'll be caught anyways. According to this guy, you've already wasted his time...but at the same time, you've also been wasting yours. I'd guess that the authorities are already well on their way here, seeing as they're to be contacted immediately if an event such as this were to occur."

The chap extended his right arm into a diagonal slope, causing his jointed dualblade to slide down. He grasped it within his hand, reaching the other over and parting the handles from each other once more. Advanced blade now in the left hand and gun-blade in the right, the beast would hold both blades in a somewhat casual fashion, yet kept vigilant all the while. "Each second you spend here just makes you more likely to be caught --- and with all of the civilian witnesses there were here? Man, descriptions could be listed just like that, and your capture would almost be guaranteed. May as well confess to your sins now, don't you think?"

(OOC: sweet lord my posts have been getting friggin sloppy it isnt even funny)
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:02 am

Sirens could be heard faintly in the background now, but getting closer. Kurono looked at the newcomer, Hmm, either a cop or an assassin. She thought as he criticized her kill. She sighed, starting to get irritated at their incessant chatter, "Confess? I did not deny anything." She said, her voice flat. I suppose I have to get these brats off my back. She thought, "I would worry about your own situation before mine. Here you are, armed, at the scene of a murder." She said as the sirens closed in around the bazaar. It seems the authorities have already surrounded the place. She thought, continuing her pace away from the group, "If any of you follow, I will not hesitate to attack you." She said, not facing the group as she walked away from the scene. Insolent brats.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:03 am

"Tch...it'll just give the cops more of a reason to lock you in bars..." the Faunus muttered under his breath, eyes ever narrowed and encasing quite the glare within. He lifted both blades, sliding each against another to create the sound that one would hear when metal strikes metal. Once this was done he would connect both weapons by the handle bases yet again, slinging it back over his shoulder. Arms would cross over his chest after he slid his hood back on.

"Not a single speck of blood is to be located upon our blades; perhaps a tad of dust, and maybe specks of dirt...though no blood in the least," Haven said in his normal, deep tone, allowing his...'creative writing side' to kick in. "Nor is there the charred scent of flesh, or any true sense of a burning located throughout this whole district. That strikes the pointing of fingers to me, as well as the rest of us." The teen began to take a step or so after the female; ignorant --- or perhaps simply uncaring --- of the reactions that he may gain from these movements, having heard the assassin's threat, of sorts.

"We here are simply students reigning from a school of Hunters and Huntresses-to-be, so it would make sense that we all bear arms at this very moment. That would cancel us out ever further. And anyways..." He closed in ever further, perhaps ceasing himself a yard or so away from the other's back. "Would you really attack someone if they were to follow you? Is that really a wise decision, especially if, by the sound of it, the cops are already here...?" Another step forward. "You would attack with the rest of us here to see. You continue to attack, all until the cops arrive at this very destination and see that you, of all the people here, are in fact the source of this menace."

A toothy grin spread across the ashen-haired boy's lips, a flare beginning to spark within azure voids once more. He took one more small step forward before completely stopping himself. "Attacking a student with more witnesses around and authorities here doesn't seem like too smart of an alternative...though would you still dare to do so, regardless...?" Haven asked quietly, his voice taking the tone of amused curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:26 am

At this point, having followed their conversation for some time now, Fei realized this situation was no simple meeting of martial artists as soon as she heard the word 'students' being uttered. There was only one place that meant in Vale and that was Beacon Academy. The possibility of everyone here being a student made it a much more serious, if not a volatile, situation. Placing her fingers against her temple, she thought it best to leave this sort of situation alone since there were already so many students here. At least those she assumed to be students anyway, having never met any of these people before in her time there.

Sighing, all of the excitement she had before was replaced by an almost 'let down' sort of feeling. Feeling she should at least stop hiding, she pulled herself out from under the stall and slid herself over it; before seating her rump directly on top. No hiding or acting, but she would spectate if she could. A showdown was inevitable, if the situation stayed the course anyway. Either side didn't seem like backing away, though from what she heard, attempts were made at least by one side. She wouldn't stand a chance against one with an aura or semblance for she lacked both.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:55 am

Cheshire was caught off guard when his swords were pushed away but showed no resistance. This woman's ability was dangerous and unpredictable and he needed time to find more of an opening. Allowing the other stranger to talk up with the murderer as she casually walks away, Cheshire slowly shifted his position to the side, circling her, trying to spy an opening. He fought the urge to strike her down immediately but Cheshire cannot risk charging at an unknown opponent. Cheshire continued to simply observe, keeping his weapons at the ready. The siren noises annoyed Cheshire. The more people that arrive the harder it will be to catch this person. There is no strength in numbers, only more people to get in the way. Cheshire had to find his chance to pacify her and fast.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:58 am

"...So it would make sense that we all bear arms at this very moment."

"Eh?" came the small, cute sounding voice from Wren. She looked over her shoulder as if it was the only way to confirm. She had left her weapon at home. That would not bode well if she was to actually fight, but she could still throw something. In fact, now would probably be the time for action with Mr. Wordy over there keeping her busy. Seeing the lady of shadows walking off slowly, she knew they'd be hesitant.

Tip toeing over to the stand, her hands rested on it, their conversation still continuing. Well, his conversation at least. With the woman's back turned, she used that moment to react in somewhat. A counter attack was sure to come afterwards, but she was hoping that fellow students would probably protect her where they could, or at least follow up this attack with something of their own to keep her physically busy beyond moving her lips.

Dropping down, she grasped the bottom of the stand with her slender like hands. In an instant, the stand had not only been flipped, but was soaring through the air at the lady. The stand somersaulted a few times on it's course to the lady, not having too far to go thankfully. Looking at the girl would show that it was no trick or use of semblance, it was just raw strength from a deceivingly small frame. "Sorry!" came a small voice out with it, innocent in nature, anyone being able to tell she actually was sorry for throwing the object at Ms. Shadows.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:30 pm

There's a reason she killed him in broad daylight, she wanted it to be seen, she wanted his death to be noticed. But why?

Xarias decided against raising his weapons against the assassin and holstered his weapons back to it's rifle form. He had nothing against her but he knew she was dangerous, especially in broad daylight. Any rash decisions would mean danger to the students here. Xarias wasn't a student but he had about as much experience fighting as any of the others here, he could protect himself in a fight but who knows what tricks she has up her sleeve.

Just then a stand came flying at the assassin followed by an innocent sounding "Sorry!" coming from a small voice, Xarias took a step back as he watched the stand fly right for the assassin.

I guess these kids want a fight after all
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Kurono jumped high into the air, using her shadows to propel her higher than a normal human could jump. The stall crashed beneath her, and she heard the little girl call out an apology, Trying to use her age to her advantage, it seems. She took note of the location of the boy with the hooks and made sure to keep an eye on him. She looked over to the boy who liked to talk as she landed, and said only one word, "Yes." In response to his question. She shot over to the small girl who had attacked her, propelling herself forward at blistering speed. She stopped in front of her, bringing her fist up and socking her in the stomach [autohit].
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:20 pm

With his blade in one hand Vega turns to girl who seemed to have moved in a flash, using his free hand Vega manipulates his wires into thicker sets sending them out to restrict the amateur assassin instead of cutting her.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Kurono spun quickly around, now facing a number of wires flying towards her, Interesting. She thought, They seem to be moving as if of their own accord. She dodged out of the way of one set and dove, rolling to the side. She quickly regained her footing and sent herself at her attacker, aiming a sword thrust into the man's side. She kept her eyes open for the others, all of them most likely going to join in the fight. She heard the sirens loudly in the background, and they had multiplied, so it seemed the police had surrounded the area. Could be problematic, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Cheshire suddenly teleports right in front of Kurono using his semblance. Using Vladimir, Cheshire swings at her sword to parry the weapon as well as trap it in the hooked end. Simultaneously, Cheshire slashes with Elizebeth, the blade aimed for the murderer's neck.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:52 pm

((OOC: Gave permission for the auto-hit, just so y'all know.))

As the punch lands, the air escapes from Wren's mouth, a little saliva flowing into the air. This woman was fast, and she wasn't quite expecting for a return strike that quick. Doubling over and kneeling down, she held her stomach. It wasn't too strong, but strong enough to warrant a small amount of pain. That was the moment others seemed to join in. There wasn't much Wren could do though, given all of them and the lack of her having a weapon. She chose to keep low to the ground for the moment for the others to have their attacks, focusing her attention on the enemy to avoid another problematic situation.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:03 pm

"Well, then..." Haven sighed, shaking his head and closing his eyes briefly. A small laugh would escape parted lips soon after, and he would bring his vision back up while turning around.

"...Let's kick this shit off."

This would be the last line before the lad cut his speech off, returning to the normal persona he had created for himself; the aspect of him carrying his silent attributes. Yet another time he would slide his right hand within his coat pocket, grasping hold of the very same lighter he had held several minutes prior. Turning heel he would bring himself to face the newly-started skirmish, flickering the start of a second pyre atop his fuel source. For a moment he would remain doing just this, scanning the scene that had been created for the few seconds his back was turned. A small, barely audible sigh slipped out.

…I guess plan A is scrubbed, he thought silently to himself, looking as person after person began to join the scene. Oh well, then…

The sound of bones cracking would be able to heard at an adequate distance as the Faunus tilted his and curved his neck; first to the left, then the right. Immediately afterwards he would fully unfold his other hand into an opened palm state, seeming to control the flame that he had just created all the while as if he were the puppeteer to a marionette. It would compact into a sphere of sorts, locked within the center of his palm, and he would slowly lift his hand up to his mouth soon afterwards.

A large breath had been taken prior to the ignition, and would be expelled in a rather large gust as soon as the hybrid lifted his flame-ridden extremity. As a result, a strong outburst of flame aimed for the assassin, as soon as the teen ensured the path was clear for the moment. Intense burns would threaten anyone who was touch by this.

Immediately after he sent these tongues of fire to lash forwards, Haven would then extend his right arm out, allowing his dualblade to slide down by the chain. For the final time he would grasp hold of both handles, parting them by the center; his gun-blade hybrid would be held in the right hand, while the upgraded one would be in the left. A small adjusting process of the right hand would happen as the boy managed to activate his lighter once more. A small flame would appear from the top of it with a “click,” but would immediately grow and surround his feet. He leaned forwards as he began running, the flames creating a small outburst while he leaped out and into the fight, the force of it propelling himself further than he would’ve gone without it.

While airborne, his blades would shift directly into the third form. By the time he arrived at the scene they would be fully shifted, and he gave a strong swing at his target with his upgraded blade. Should the strike be landed --- even in the slightest --- the bouquet of blades that created the left sword would more than likely inflict quite the mess of wounds. As he did this the ashen-haired lad would also fold his hand completely around both his lighter and the remaining, ranged blade, aiming in close range and firing a few bullets off.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Vega easily saw the woman coming his eyes made her same so slow to him, the question was could his body keep up with her movements. I only have a few moments I cannot fail at this point. Putting his muscle at work Vega moved his sword as quickly as he could which was not much. He postioned his weapon to have the girl's weapon slide in between his blades and he steps slightly to the side. WIth his body out of harms way Vega manipulated his wires once again toward Kurono's arm this time with less wires which increased their sharpness. Either she backs off or she loses the arm. After these highly precise movements Vega was already tired was all his body would manage until he rested for a bit. 
((Vega's Sword))
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Kurono's eyes looked sideways and saw the boy who had tried to restrain her earlier, Attacks from two sides. She looked down and saw an opening, in between the boy's slashing sword, the wires, and the ground. She slid her sword out from the assassin's and quickly crouched. She lurched forward, diving in between the two assailants and rolling out into some open ground. She heard the rush of flames behind her, And pure luck prevented me from being caught by that attack. Although she wasn't sure how the two that had attacked her would fare. The flames, directed at her, were now heading straight for the other two. She rose to her feet and spun to face the three attackers, an ever so subtle smirk growing on her lips as the adrenaline started pumping.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Cheshire sees the fire coming and activates his semblance once more, this time focusing on a spot on a nearby rooftop. His locations now shifts to the edge of the rooftop and he looks around for the enemy. When he spots her, Cheshire raises his guns to aim at her but waits for an opening before he will shoot.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Seeing his pyre begin to rush toward his allied forces at the other's dodge, Haven shifted his grip on his sniper so that the blade was facing toward his hind side, shooting afterward doing so. The force of the shot blast the weapon from his hand, and was directed for blunt impact at the assassin at the same time. After doing this he would immediately swing the now-vacant hand about.

Once more, he would act as the grand puppeteer, shifting the course of the flames so that it followed his hands movements. A hand would be lifted skyward, the flames following the course in a greater size. Seconds later they would be on a crash course down, aiming directly for the killer yet again as it divebombed down toward her with a vertical hand movement downwards.

By the time that this chain of actions had been done, the Faunus would give a strong tug backward with his left hand and blade, heaving the sword crossover that he had parted with moments before by the chain and back to him. He grasped it by the handle with uttermost swiftness and silence, lashing forward and aiming several more slashes at his target before using both armed hands of his to regroup any remaining flames from the strike he had set up a second time --- whether or not they actually hit --- and created a small explosive blast with them to propel him backwards for a temporary retreat.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:27 am

Though a fight like this was usually something to take cover from, Fei found herself strangely sitting on the sidelines, content with simply watching. So long as nothing came towards her, she could watch from the relatively unscathed part of the bazaar.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:18 am

Kurono whipped her head around, quickly analyzing the situation, With these odds, it is unlikely that I will be able to keep up my defense for an extended period of time. It would be better if I threw a wrench in their plans. She spotted the girl she had punched earlier and came up with a plan. She rushed over to the girl, grabbing her by the neck and whipping her around in front of her. She pulled her sword up to the girl's neck, positioning her in between her and her assailants, "Now, unless you want to be guilty of a little girl's murder, I suggest you stop right there." She said, keeping her eyes on the three who had attacked her, That one on the roof can teleport, I have to keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next