RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Empty
PostSubject: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:15 pm

"Now I told you my shout, so don't be shy."

The joint that Tequila has taken Kai to lay low from the fuzz (and the White Fang, and that crazy chick with the robots...) is a bit... interesting. You could almost mistake it for a fast food affair, were it not for the fact that it was a licensed bar - in fact, the pair were sitting at the bar, towards the far end of the counter where it was less likely anyone would pick a fight with them for having their ears (and cute tails) on display. Tequila had already placed her order, ordering a somewhat confused wagyu beef burger (it's not cannibalism, right?) and a tequila slammer, which had gotten a chuckle out of the scruffy man taking orders, and Tequila had dipped an ear to that; apparently she was pretty well known around here.

Unlike the upmarket techno-fetishistic clubs that were all the rage lately, this place - the Bunker - kept an easy diner-and-bar type of decor, with maybe a hint of tex-mex to it, lots of booth tables, souvenirs from around the world, and neon signage here and there.

"But seriously, the burgers here are de puta madre." Tequila enthused, folding her arms on the bar and giving Kai a warm smile. "So pick something."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:54 am

Kai thought for a moment before ordering a cheeseburger and a lemonade. She looked around the small bar...diner...place that they were in before commenting, "This is a pretty neat little place here." She said, "How'd you come across it?" It certainly wasn't the kind of place she would expect a large city would have. Although, she couldn't really judge, as she didn't really know what a large city contained to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:21 am

Tequila turned on her barstool, resting her back against the bar itself so she could look out the window. "I don't like those big popular places and such. They tend to attract a lot of gillipolas, with the fake tan and the popped collar, and they don't know how to treat a woman, let alone a Faunus like thee and me." she shifted to get more comfortable, crossing her legs and resting one elbow up on the bar, looking at Kai. "So I gravitate towards places like this instead. You get the occasional idiot, but not so much."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Kai nodded, although she didn't quite understand the point that the other girl was trying to make. She got that people discriminated against faunus, but this was the first time she had been to a place like this. "That makes sense." She said, being purposely vague in her comment.

(OOC: Sorry, short and crappy post. Very busy today, but didn't want to leave you hanging.)
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:08 pm

(No problem, I don't mind waiting. Thanks though.)

"So, let me take a look at that huge thing you call a sword." Tequila's eyes lit up and a grin spread across her face. "I love swords; they're beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Kai frowned, Why would she want to see my sword? She wondered. She reached behind her, unlatching the blade from her back, "Uhh, ok, I guess." She said, leaning the weapon against the counter. She bent her back, cracking it as the familiar weight was lifted from her.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Tequila knelt down to get a proper look, running her hands slowly over the massive blade, poking and prodding here and there. "Antique, huh? But it looks like you take good care of it." she commented, leaning in closer and running her finger down the inseam of the blade. "Rifle's inside so it's not as heavy as it looks, although it doesn't look like you fight at range very much. Mechanism means it's weighted towards the hilt... that's certainly an advantage for its balance. I like it." she pronounces after she's done with her analysis. "Where'd you get it? It doesn't look like you built it."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Kai's eyebrow rose in surprise, "I'm surprised you can deduce that much just from it's outward appearence." She said, "Not many people have such a keen eye for the blade. As for its origin, it was forged by a former Kyronic Order Headmaster, a legend really. He was a superb fighter, and after he died, his weapon was stored away for future generations. I earned the right to become its second owner." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:32 pm

"I see. Good job. Anyway, I like swords - I like weapons, but I like swords in particular. And it's not just its outward appearance." Tequila returned to her seat, perking up a little as their food arrives - the burgers smell absolutely wonderful, still dripping with fat and juices. She ran a finger around the rim of her shot glass. "We fought together, so I already have some idea of what it must be like to carry around from the way you were moving. The rest is just being analytical. Anyone could do it if they tried hard enough."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:47 pm

"Well," She said, taking a bite of her burger, Wow this is good. She wasn't wrong about their burgers. She swallowed, then said, "There was one thing you weren't quite right about. You see, Uriel, the sword's previous owner, was...for lack of a better word, a giant. The blade is a lot heavier than I make it look, but I've trained myself to be able to carry it around with ease."
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:20 am

"Hmm? It doesn't show. Although I guess you're pretty well hidden under that dress." Kai's burger was pretty good, but Tequila's had gone all marble-y and beautiful. Must have been the different kind of beef. After a moment, she picked up her shot and raised it, considering, then slammed the glass down against the bench, causing the liquid within to foam up. As soon as it did, she tipped her head back and practically inhaled it, then slammed the glass back down on the counter, letting out a sound somewhere between a happy sigh and a squeal. "Ahhh~, that's so much better!"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:45 am

Kai smiled as she sipped quietly at her lemonade, "Yeah, today was certainly interesting, that's for sure." She said. She grabbed the hilt of her blade, returning it to her back with a click. She placed her drink back down on the table, "So," She said, "What's your story? Why were you down at the docks?"
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:42 pm

"Saw the ad, thought I'd get some practice in." Tequila replied around a mouthful of burger. The meat practically melted in her mouth, just the way it should be. "Mm~mm~mm~" she vocalized happily, putting a hand on her stomach as the meal warms it. "And some money, too. Not to play up the starving student stereotype, but any extra cash flow is appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:46 pm

"Oh," She said, then realized, "Uhh, what actually was going on down there? I just heard the fighting come about and ran over to help. I'm guessing the White Fang weren't supposed to be there, right?" She munched on her burger, finding that it really was quite good.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:06 pm

"No idea. Was meant to be just some streetfighting." Tequila appeared to have mastered the art of eating and talking at the same time, or at least close enough that she was being muffled by her burger. "I have no idea what those guys were doing there. It's not really the place to go recruiting. I don't know why they thought recruiting someone like me was a good idea, either. The White Fang's all about people who are oppressed." she flicked her tail and twitched her ears, all cutesy, and grinned. "Do I look oppressed to you?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Kai smirked, sipping at her lemonade. She had finished her burger by now and leaned back against her seat, getting into a more relaxing position, "No, I can't say you do." She said, looking over at the other girl, "Although you gotta sympathize with them a little bit, they're just very...very misguided in their methods." She said.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:27 am

"Look, I have no problem with people shooting for equal rights, as long as they aren't, you know, shooting for equal rights." Tequila ran a finger around the rim of her glass. "There's already been one war. There's no profit in having a second, and if the White Fang go to war, they will lose. There just aren't enough of them." Not that logic ever prevailed over racial hatred, she thought to herself, and busied herself mopping up what was left of her burger.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:31 pm

Kai raised her glass, "Amen to that." She said before taking a sip. "I don't see why they think violence is going to help their cause. If anything, it's just turning public opinion against them." She said. She then finished up her burger, washing it down with another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Tequila drummed her fingers against the counter, considering her drink. "Public opinion may be against them, but more and more people cave when they make demands. 'It is far better to be feared, than loved, if you cannot be both'..." she shook her head and laughed. "I'm sorry, this is depressing talk. Completely unfit for a beautiful chica like you. Dessert?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Kai took the complement, but didn't address it, Probably just being nice. She guessed, dismissing it without a second thought. She leaned back and sighed, "Feel free, if you want, but I'm pretty full." She answered, sipping on her lemonade. That was good, though. Would definitely come here again. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:42 am

"Mm, I'll pass then. Coffee?" The fox leaned against the counter, resting her cheek on her hand. "This late at night, the place makes BYCO coffee. Best thing on a cool night." she smirked faintly, mismatched gaze settled on Kai's face.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Kai smiled, "Now coffee," She said, "Is something I rarely turn down." She said before turning to the person behind the counter and ordering a black coffee. "So...uhh...Tell me a bit about yourself." She said, trying to avoid the conversation from lapsing into silence.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:45 am

"There's not much to tell, I guess." Tequila tapped the counter to indicate a double-up of the order. "Grew up in what amounts to the burbs, which makes me lucky for a faunus. Lots of work helping out the family, just as much playing with swords." she rested her hand on the hilt of her blade. "I eventually made this thing myself, and now I'm looking to enroll in Beacon to improve, since I've reached the limit of what I can learn on my own."

Thinking on it, she'd suddenly got serious in her speech; less of whatever that other language was, and it looked like she'd just plain turned mighty serious. Obviously the sword, and her training, meant a lot to her.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Kai nodded, "Beacon seems to be a pretty cool place." She replied, "I've been attending a few weeks, and I've been able to learn a pretty good amount." She said, and sipped down the last of her drink. "I can definitely respect wanting to better yourself, although after that little encounter, I'm hoping you have some more noble intentions." She said with an amount of levity in her voice, not trying to sound like a lecturing mother, Although I do seem to do that.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:50 am

The words made Tequila rub the back of her head, sheepish. In truth, she hadn't really thought about it that much, and now that Kai had brought it up, she spoke her thoughts out loud, thoughtful about it, like she was piecing it together as she did. "I... I'm not a fan of hurting people. Not unprovoked, and even when provoked, not seriously. My blade isn't for killing people; it's for art, for technique. But..." her twin-colored eyes turned serious. "... ultimately, a sword is a tool for killing. You can do other things with it, but that's what it's designed to do. And since I have no real wish to kill people... then fighting Grimm is the best solution. So yeah." the serious look faded, replaced by a smile. "Noble intentions it is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next