RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dakir

Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Kai nodded, "Beacon seems to be a pretty cool place." She replied, "I've been attending a few weeks, and I've been able to learn a pretty good amount." She said, and sipped down the last of her drink. "I can definitely respect wanting to better yourself, although after that little encounter, I'm hoping you have some more noble intentions." She said with an amount of levity in her voice, not trying to sound like a lecturing mother, Although I do seem to do that.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:50 am

The words made Tequila rub the back of her head, sheepish. In truth, she hadn't really thought about it that much, and now that Kai had brought it up, she spoke her thoughts out loud, thoughtful about it, like she was piecing it together as she did. "I... I'm not a fan of hurting people. Not unprovoked, and even when provoked, not seriously. My blade isn't for killing people; it's for art, for technique. But..." her twin-colored eyes turned serious. "... ultimately, a sword is a tool for killing. You can do other things with it, but that's what it's designed to do. And since I have no real wish to kill people... then fighting Grimm is the best solution. So yeah." the serious look faded, replaced by a smile. "Noble intentions it is."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Kai smiled, satisfied with the girl's answer, "Good." She said simply, absentmindedly fiddling with the pendant that hung around her neck. She sipped at the coffee in front of her, the hot liquid scalding her mouth a little. She took a glance at the blade that Tequila talked about, but said nothing more, It looks well-made. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Tequila's gaze was caught by her pendant, instead, and she raised her coffee to her mouth - not drinking it yet; she was one of those people who had to breathe it for a minute before they let it anywhere near their tongue. After a moment, she had to ask about it. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:11 am

Kai followed the girl's eyes down to her neck and saw what she was asking about. She took her hand off it as she realized she was touching it, "Oh, this," She said, looking back up at Tequila, "This is the symbol of the Kyronic Order, of which I am a part of." She said quite casually. She sipped at her coffee, which was still hot, but drinkable at this point.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:27 pm

"The Kyronic Order?" Tequila parroted it back, eager for information, although she felt the need to explain herself. "I'm not exactly up on who's who in the world, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:03 pm

Kai smirked, "The Kyronic Order is a military Order created to keep the balance of the four kingdoms. It's named after the fortress-island where it was created, Kyron." She explained. She took a sip of her drink, then said, "They sent me here to further my education at Beacon." She said, not quite telling the truth, but it was what she had told everyone she had met.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:46 pm

"Huh. I guess that makes you kind of machin then." Tequila joshed, patting Kai's shoulder. "Well, as if that enormous sword didn't give it away." she buried herself in her drink for a moment, thinking. "... I guess we're here for the same thing, then."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Kai smirked at the girl's jest, sipping at her coffee a little more, "Mmm." Was all she said, now a bit lost in her own thought. She thought about her time back at the fortress, as well as the reason that she was in the city in the first place, Too bad I won't be staying here. She thought, I could come to enjoy this place.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Tequila lapsed into silence as well, looking down at her coffee, but a comfortable silence, suggesting she was just enjoying Kai's presence. After a while, she leaned on the counter again, looking up at Kai's face over her drink. "What do you say we head somewhere warmer?" she smirked a little, emphasizing the last word.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:43 pm

Kai choked a little on her coffee, coughing once before saying, "W-warmer?" She said, a slight redness touching her cheeks, "Ahh, what did you have in mind?" She asked, suddenly finding an intense interest in the liquid inside her mug. She sipped it again, gulping down the last of her coffee, Huh, this is a nice mug. She thought, still staring at the cup.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:34 am

"Well, are you due anywhere tonight?" Tequila turned on her stool to put her back against the counter, slouching on it, relaxed. Message: This goes as far as you like and no further.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Kai looked over to Tequila, placing her mug back down on the counter, "No, no I don't have anywhere to be." She replied, I could be reading too much into this. She thought, regaining her composure, "Where would you like to go?" She asked, the colour of her cheeks returning to its regular pallor.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:18 pm

"Then," Tequila reached over with her free hand and ran her finger slowly around the rim of Kai's mug. "Your place or mine?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:04 pm

Kai's face developed a colour very similar to that of a tomato, "W...I..." She stammered, caught off guard by the girl's question, "I-I think..." She managed to say before she clammed up. I misread this situation.... She thought before saying, "I don't think...I'm not sure if..." She fumbled over her words, trying to find the right thing to say. "I've never...ahh, damn." She began twisting a strand of hair around her finger, pausing to try to find the right words.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:57 am

That made her laugh - not vindictively, but happily, with genuine joy. "Kai. I'm propositioning you, not interrogating you. Relax." Tequila put her hand over Kai's - gently, chastely - and squeezed to reassure her. "You can just turn me down if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)   Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxy Ladies (Tequila/Kai)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2