RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmery for the sick and injured

Go down 
+2
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Queso

Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:48 am

Daisy felt herself becoming more uncomfortable at the sight of the needle heading towards Hoshi, she saw Hoshi looking terrified at the sight of the needle but unable to react due to her weariness, Daisy couldn't let this happen, she stood up and sent a kick flying towards the syringe, trying to knock it out of the doctor's hand. Daisy wouldn't let anything bad happen to Hoshi, not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 am

Hoshi was surprised and impressed by Daisy's flying kick towards the doctor and the syringe. She tried speaking to Daisy again softly, trying to convey her message once again "Daisy I lo.." but she passed out again, not from pain but from exhaustion and blood loss. Although she had passed out she could still hear what was going on but could not move or speak.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:44 pm

Top heard the commotion and burst in to see Daisy kick the syringe from the doctors hand.

"What are you doing!? Let the professionals work if you want her to live!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:56 pm

"AH!" The doctor jumps back as the syringe shatters from Daisy's kick. "Ugh... Young lady. If you do that again, you'll have to go into the waiting room." He then sees that Hoshi passed out again. "Ok, it's time to get started again. Please sit down miss, we need to get this done." The doctor motions to Daisy to sit back down and walks back over to where Hoshi is, and he and the nurses get back to work.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Daisy looked over to Hoshi who was now passed out again and began to cry again as she took the doctor's advice and sat back down at the chair by Hoshi's bedside, Daisy began to feel awkward as she watched the Doctor and the nurses operate on Hoshi but Daisy wouldn't take her sight off of Hoshi, she needed to make sure she was ok during the operation. Daisy sat crying and wincing at the sight.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Wolffe bursts back into the infermery, and he looks very sad. "Ugh... I'm back... Theta ran off to finish some kind of buisness, and Dusk is really upset... He said he was sorry... And I think he cut himself... He had fresh bandages on his wrist..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Hour's later, after the operation had finished for some time, Hoshi woke up. She didn't feel as faint as she had before the operation. Her leg was wrapped in padded bandage's after the doctor's took out numerous little twigs which had become stuck in her leg, and then cleaned and sewed up the wound, the doctor's also had to use up several bag's of blood to replace what she had lost. She had colour in her face again, she looked around the room for Daisy not realising she was sat next to her still. She didn't want the other's to barge in on her and Daisy so she used her telepathy to speak to Daisy "Hey, have you been there the entire time?" she sent.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Daisy ignored Wolffe and continued crying, the only thought that ran through her mind was: I hope Dusk is suffering, physically and emotionally. Daisy sat with her head in her hands, crying until she heard Hoshi's voice, Daisy looked up to see Hoshi, the doctors gone and fresh bandages on the wound, Daisy felt happy that the operation was over and Hoshi was alive, when Daisy looked up to Hoshi's face and saw it was full of colour again Daisy's face also lit up, she laid across Hoshi and began silently sobbing again, Daisy then lifted her head from Hoshi's shoulder and looked into her eyes before telepathically sending: Yes, I stayed by your bedside the whole time, I love you Hoshi, I won't let anyone hurt you again. Daisy then dropped her head back into Hoshi's shoulder and began to sob again.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Wolffe walks into the waiting room again and slumps down into a chair, but he doesn't know that Hoshi is awake. "Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Hoshi was confused as to why Daisy was crying it wasn't obvious because she was crying silently, were they happy tears or sad tears though either way she didn't like it that Daisy was crying and it started to make her feel sad. "What's up" she sent telepathically with a sad look on her face. She pulling ,the already laid across her, Daisy into a hug hoping that would comfort her and make her feel better even if only a little better. She was made happy again by what Daisy said and gave her a kiss she was happy that Daisy felt so strongly about her. She then began to dry her tear's whilst making a sshhh noise. She didn't want Daisy to be sad so she sent "I love you more than anything, i hate to see you sad or crying and i too will not let any harm come to you either" telepathically to Daisy. She then pulled her back into a tight hug rubbing the back of her head gently.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Outside the infirmary, Dusk slid the note under the door that said, "Dear Daisy. I know that you hate me, and are probably going to try to murder me. Not to mention the fact I hurt somebody close to your heart. But, if you believe my blood will make you happier, just ask and I will let you kill me. If you believe murdering me will help, so be it, I rather die useful to someone than a burden, not to mention the only thing that was worth living for has left me. So, if you wish to kill me, send me a message on my scroll where and when. I will do anything to make you two happy again. Sincerely and with many regrets - Dusk Sapphire". It also said for none other than Daisy or Hoshi to read. He knocked on the door than shadow traveled away, back to his room, exausted.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Daisy continued crying for a while, listening to Hoshi's comforting words and embracing her hugs and enjoying her comforting stroking of the back of her head. After a while of this Daisy stopped sobbing and brought her head back up from Hoshi's shoulder, Daisy was no longer crying but her look of sorrow was now replaced with a smile. Daisy then sent Hoshi a telepathic message which read: Ok, I wont cry, for you, if it upsets you I won't do it anymore. Try not to use telepathy, it drains your energy and I love the sound of your voice, I love everything about you. Daisy then brushed Hoshi's hair away from her face with her blood covered hand, leaned in and kissed her, longer and with more love than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Hoshi loved everything about Daisy but the thing she loved most was how she always complimented her, she always made Hoshi feel good about herself. "OK, for you i would do anything, get you anything" she said speaking softly and with love in her voice. When Daisy leaned in for the kiss Hoshi made it last as long as she could by wrapping her arms around Daisy. She didn't want it to end, although it had to stop. Hoshi noticed that Daisy had stayed with her all the time she had been in the infirmary and hadn't had the chance to wash the blood off of her hand, "You should probably wash you'r hand's" she said purposely not mentioning washing blood off of hand's in case it triggered a memory
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Daisy broke away from the kiss eventually and listened to Hoshi's words, Daisy felt more loved and wanted than ever before in her life, she wrapped her arms behind Hoshi and hugged her tight, kissing her on the neck while hugging her. Daisy let go of the embrace and listened to what Hoshi said about her hands, Daisy looked in a nearby mirror to see the full coverage of blood, it was all up her forearms, mostly covering her face, in her hair and it was also up to her shins where she had stood in it. Daisy gave up on the thought of washing at a tap, she walked into the nearby bathroom and took a shower. A few minuets later she came back out, fully washed from the blood and wearing a towel, she was carrying her bear keychain in her right hand which Daisy had tried to wash but to no avail, it was now stained permanently with blood, Daisy sat back down next to Hoshi's bedside, leaned back and began to spin the keychain, staring at it as it twirled in the air.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:14 am

(After the Operation)

Wolffe gets up and walks back into the room where Hoshi and Daisy were, and sees that Hoshi is awake again. "Oh, well, welcome back ma'm." Wolffe smiles. "I'm Wolffe, it's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:28 am

Hoshi noticed Daisy's keychain twirling through the air, she also noticed it was blood stained. Hoshi thought Daisy looked more beautiful now she wasn't covered in blood which hid her features "you look more beautiful than before" she said smiling looking over at Daisy unable to take her eye's off of her. Then she heard the clang of the infirmary door's as a boy she had never seen before, he began talking to her, she had no choice but to talk she couldn't run "Hello" she said quickly with the nervousness in her voice. She was OK to speak with the new person although she was just nervous. When he told her his name she felt obliged to hell him hers "I'm Hoshi" she said quickly and snappy.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:59 am

"Oh, sorry, are you nervous meeting new people?" Wolffe sits down on one of the beds. "Sorry, I didn't know. My bad. I'll leave if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:20 pm

Top walks into the room along with Wolffe

"We need to settle this problem with Dusk now. This is the third time in the span of 2 days he has run off. The team will never work if we cant fix this problem and get to know each other better. Wolffe, you stay here with them, I will see if my clairvoyance can track him."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:26 pm

"Oh, ok Top. If you can find him, tell me right away." Wolffe looks around the room and sees a note. He walks over to it and picks it up. 'What's this? To Daisy and Hoshi only... Ok, well..." Wolffe walks over to Daisy and Hoshi and hands them the note. ...here ya go."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:00 am

Hoshi didn't want Wolffe to feel like he had to leave, but she preferred her alone time with Daisy much more than group meetings and conversations. "I don't mind" she said with still nervous. She looked to Daisy not for physical support but mental support. She hadn't noticed that Top had entered the room but couldn't hear what they were saying as she only had use of her normal human ear's, as her cat faunus ears were still being affected, although just as she was about to mention this to Daisy she felt a slight tingling sensation then a sudden deafening ring struck her ear's. The deafening ring went on for about 15 seconds, she held up her hands to her ear's trying to stop the sound but it was inside of her head. Then it stopped as suddenly as it began. She twitched her ear's happy at them being back to normal, she had a slight smile on her face. She noticed Wolffe extend a hand with a note in towards them not.She leaned forward and grabbed the note out of Wolffe's hand simultaneously sending "Hey Daisy this notes addressed just to us" telepathically to Daisy. Hoshi opened the note and began to read, she surprised that it was from Dusk. The suicidal letter did nothing to change her view's on him he had already tried to kill them both, she handed the note to Daisy and awaited the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:26 am

Daisy sat looking at the bear for a while when she was suddenly awoken from her trance by Hoshi's telepathic message, she looked around the room to see Wolffe and Top also in the room, Daisy blushed as she was still only wearing a towel wrapped around her from when she had the shower, she stood up and walked over to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. A while later she came back out fully clothed. Daisy then recalled what Hoshi said. She picked up the letter from Hoshi's hands and read it, when Daisy read it she smirked. She then thought to herself: Hmm, where's the fun in giving a notice of murder, I prefer surprises, but... I may not even need to kill him. Daisy then crumpled up the letter and threw it into a bin.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:48 am

"Well, what did it say? Or do you not want to tell us?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:54 am

Hoshi gave a little smile and giggle, not expecting Daisy's reaction to be the way it was. It was one of the things she loved about Daisy, she never knew what to expect. "Did you not like what he put?" she sent telepathically a small smile on her face. She wanted to tell Top and Wolffe to leave to give her and Daisy some time to think about the note. it took her a while but she finally mustered the courage to say "could you please leave us" with her nerves strong in her voice and her body language. She looked to support from Daisy forcing her hand into hers.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:55 am

"Ok. Come on Top, lets go out to the waiting room. If you want us to come back in here, just knock on the door." Wolffe smiles and walks out into the waiting room with Top.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:05 pm

Daisy let out a silent sigh of relief that Top and Wolffe had left, she was wanting to tell them for a while, Daisy held Hoshi's hand for a while before replying to Hoshi's message telepathically with: No, not exactly. She then shrugged and sat for a moment looking at nothing in particular. After a while daisy sent Hoshi the message: Was it your first time? Daisy was thankful that they were finally alone.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:20 pm

Hoshi was happy that her and Daisy were alone together once again. She listened to Daisy's reply to her question. She was then confused by Daisy's question she sent "First time at what?" telepathically a confused look on her face. After a while she finally got what Daisy was on about and sent "Do you mean when we were in the wood's?" a sly smile creeping across her face, she let out a little giggle pulling Daisy closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Daisy nodded in answer to Hoshi's question, when she was pulled closer to Hoshi Daisy didn't react or giggle like Hoshi like she normally would have, she just sat staring at the same random point as before, after a while Daisy sent Hoshi the message: So, was it? Telepathically, still unmoved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infirmery for the sick and injured
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: