RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmery for the sick and injured

Go down 
+2
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Theta whispered back adopting a different tone "I've never actually had someone scratch behind my ears before, i haven't even scratched behind my own ears
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Dusk leaned over, and rubbed behind her ears a bit, he then quickly leaned back and took his hand away, not sure if she would get mad at him for rubbing her ears without her permission.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Theta started to blush again, she wasn't expecting Dusk to lean over and rub behind her ears, she kept quiet but she secretly liked it.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:45 pm

"Sorry if that was too far," he whispered to her, scared to make her mad at him. "Didn't mean to get into your personal space." he whispered, blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:47 pm

"Don't worry, i kinda enjoyed it" Theta was blushing still but started to blush more when she realized what she had said
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Dusk wanted to leave very badly, but he was to low on aura, and it was getting dark out, which would make it harder. His faced just stayed red, staring at the bed he on, now really shy to talk to her, because of what she had said. "Oh ... ummm" was all he could manage.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:58 pm

"I'm just really glad you two are ok. I was afraid that... Well, that's all in the past." Wolffe chuckles a little fakely.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Theta felt the awkwardness, it was hard not to, the most obvious part was probably because theta and Dusk both sat on their beds blushing.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Evan had no idea what he was doing in the infirmary. All he knew was that Daisy had wanted to see the others were ok, and for some unknown reason he had been dragged along. He had nothing to say to anyone, and just stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Top laughs to himself as he sees the two whisper to eachother and Dusk scratch behind Thetas ears.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Wolffe notices the three new people in the infermery. "Oh, hi Evan. Hi Daisy. Hi... I still don't know your name..." Wolffe smiles at the three. "Sorry we ran out on you three before. I was just really worried about Dusk and Theta."

Last edited by WolffeHeart678 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:03 pm

"Yeah same here Wolffe..." Dusk said. He noticed Top laughing, but didn't feel up to threatening him which could scare him. Trying to get the situation back to normal, he turned to the newer three people and asked. "Hi. Um... What are you guys doing here, we seem to be only ones here," gesturing towards himself and Theta.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Daisy hears Wolffe and turns and waves at him before turning back to Top.

Daisy notices that Top hasn't noticed her so she tugs on his sleeve, grabbing his attention and she then holds out her hand again for a handshake to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Theta felt awkward even thinking talking to the three other people, so she decided to stay quiet for now and let everyone else do the talking.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Dusk went back to rubbing his ears, making himself purr, and putting a smile back on his face as the redness left it.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Wolffe hears Dusk purring and turns around seeing what he's doing, and he smiles. Yay, my friends are back to normal! Thank goodness I didn't lose another one.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Dusk just keeps on rubbing his ears, oblivious to Wolffe watching him, and anybody else around him.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Top notices Daisy when she pulls on his sleeve

"O, hello there."

He grabs her hand and shakes
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Theta gets out of the bed and stands up in between her bed and Dusk's clearly bored of being in bed
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Wolffe stops watching Dusk and goes over to his bed. He then lays down and tries to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Dusk stopped rubbing his ears, feeling a presence to his left. "Oh, hey Theta," he said, smiling, "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Daisy shook his hand back, she then took out one of her books with her name on it, showing it to Top she pointed at the nametag on it. She then made a hand gesture to Top that seemed to imply "Your turn." Trying to introduce herself. She then glanced back and saw Theta stand, she was happy that she was alright. She then turned back to Top, awaiting his reply.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:59 pm

"Hmm. I see, you cant speak. I get it, your name is Daisy...or book. I am gona go with Daisy here. Pleased to meet you, my name is Top."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Dusk, climbed out from under the covers, curled up into a ball and wrapped his tail around himself. He said to the others, "I'm going to go to sleep, goodnight everybody." He gave Theta a quick rub behind her ears, then laid back down, and proceeded to sleep, giving off soft snores and purrs, with his ears constantly twitching.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Daisy silently laughed at Top's reply, by the way he was dressed and the manner he spoke Daisy thought that he must be some sort of entertainer. She then looked out of the window and noticed that it was night and she was tired, she looked at the rows of beds and thought of lying on one but thought that might not be a good idea incase someone needed it for medical emergencies so she went and sat down in one of the chairs, leant her head forward and silently slept.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Wolffe turns over in his bed. "Good night Dusk. I'm gonna go to sleep too. Good night everyone." Wolffe smiles at everyone, turns over, climbs under the covers, and tries to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:10 pm

(OOC Okay I'm going for the night, so goodnight everybody. Ugh, I want initiation to start to badly Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infirmery for the sick and injured
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: