RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmery for the sick and injured

Go down 
+2
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:00 am

Wolffe jumps out of his bed. "Dusk! Theta! Thank goodness you got better. You two passed out after using so much of your aura, but I didn't know what had happened, so Top and I carried you two to the infermery." Wolffe smiles really wide. "I'm just glad you're ok."

(OOC: I've gotta go for awhile. Be back in about... 9 hours. Later)
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:37 am

"Were you just purring?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:02 pm

"Hey" She said still waking up. Theta took a moment to look around too see where she was "well this is new, where are we?" Theta was thinking about Dusk last time she had seen him she was fading in and out of conciousness

(OOC-sorry guys im on GMT so i was at school for most of that but ive read it all so im upto date)
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Daisy entered, dragging Evan behind her, when she breached the threshold of the infirmary she let go of Evan, she walked past both of the beds checking both were alright before then going to sit on a chair at the side of the room, waiting for them to both to recover, she felt sad that both were injured and wanted to make sure that both of them recovered fully.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Theta noticed the people from the bench walk in. She looked at the girl sitting on a chair at the side of the room "Who, are you" Theta was looking around for her friends.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:55 pm

"I purr cause I'm a cat Faunus," Dusk explained. "Obviously."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:02 pm

"Looks like we have guests. Dang we haven't even started hunting and they are already filling up the infirmery."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:10 pm

"hey top i didn't see you there" Theta was pleased to see top "Where's Dusk, is he Ok" Theta was worried that something might have happened to him
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:20 pm

"Right here Theta, look to you right," Dusk said, still too tired to get up.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:30 pm

"The nurse said you overextended your auras, so I guess you just both wore yourselves out. I have been close before since I needed my semblance to track food when I was living alone."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:32 pm

"Dusk, what happened all i remember is collapsing, i hope i didn't hurt you" Theta started to feel bad for putting her friend in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:33 pm

"No you didn't hurt me," Dusk admitted sort of sheepishly. "The constant teleproting and being stressed out caused my aura to become overextended and make me pass out."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:39 pm

"So wait, Top, in all of the time you were by yourself, you never overextended your aura?" Dusk asked, surprised and impressed he could do that.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:40 pm

"that's good, not that you got stressed out that's bad, that i didn't cause your injuries" Theta felt awkward after what she said and started to blush. She noticed the stranger still hadn't said anything but feeling awkward decided not to say anything
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:49 pm

"Ummm Okay?" Dusk said, not really good with words. He gained enough energy to prop himself up with some pillows and take a good look around. There was Top, Wolffe, Theta in a bed next to him, blushing, and saw the three people that came to them earlier before they both passed out. "Ummm... Hi?" he said to the new people that he didn't know. "Did you guys follow us up here or something?" clearly confused as to why they were there.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:53 pm

"Theta, you sure your okay," Dusk asked, worried she had a cold or something. "Your face is a bit red."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:58 pm

"I was never able to. I didn't learn how to control my Aura, I mapped it out through months and years of practice living in the wild. I never even reached my maximum power output doing so. It is possible I still haven't, or that I may never, since I never learned how. As you can see by These scars, It was a very trial and error basis."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:58 pm

"no i'm fine, just..." Theta just chuckled a little and blushed even more but kept to herself about her feelings about Dusk to herself.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:59 pm

Daisy sighed a silent sigh of relief, she had heard of aura over-extension, it did not cause long term damage. She signed to Orion "I think they are going to be fine." Before a smile spread back upon her face. She thought of introducing herself but they were in no state for introductions, they needed rest so she left it. She had already met Wolffe and had seen Top but had not been introduced to him. She stood up, walked over to him and held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Dusk looked curiously at Theta, then realization dawned on him why she was blushing, and he did the same thing, now too shy to talk to anybody unless they prompted him to, thinking along the same lines as Theta.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Dusk starts to rub himself behind his ears, hoping to release some stress by making himself happy. He starts to purr while rubbing behind his ears, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Theta Looks at Dusk rubbing himself behind the ears and smiles at him. Theta had never had someone rub behind her ears before, she hadn't even tried it on herself.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Dusk saw Theta looking at him and froze, thinking, 'What the hell am I doing?' He quickly took his hand away, as his face lit up, bright red.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Theta continued to smile at Dusk not because of him suddenly stopping but because of his reaction to theta spotting him she whispered jokingly so that only Dusk could hear "Enjoying yourself there Dusk"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:31 pm

He whisphered back, just as quietly "Yeah, it calms me a bit." his face still scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Theta whispered back adopting a different tone "I've never actually had someone scratch behind my ears before, i haven't even scratched behind my own ears
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Dusk leaned over, and rubbed behind her ears a bit, he then quickly leaned back and took his hand away, not sure if she would get mad at him for rubbing her ears without her permission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infirmery for the sick and injured
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: