RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Empty
PostSubject: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Spoiler:

As Byron reminisce on the previous day when he had been put into Team AMBR he couldn't help but chuckle as he recalled the headmaster's speech. "People I have to trust eh...."

Byron murmurs this out loud as he approaches his team's dorm room. Taking out the room key, Byron unlocks the door and opens it slowly, taking his time entering his living quarters for the next few years. It was a simple dorm room most likely the same as all the others. Four beds, four desks, a mini corner kitchen, and some shelves attached to the walls. There were other details but Byron paid no attention to them. He appeared to be the first one to arrive.

Byron hummed eenie-meenie-miney and chose one of the beds. Resting Thanatos against the wall next to it, he hefts up his suitcase that held all the belongings he took with him. Pointing it at the shelves next to his bed, Byron leaned back and slowly unlatched the locks. The suitcase sprang open like a jack-in-the-box and a collection of stuffed animals sprang from his case as if brought to life. Each fluffy toy somehow landed a place on the shelves or his nightstand. One merely fell out of his case and landed on his bed. It was a stuffed black bunny wearing a party suit and top hat. Its head seemed artificially sewn on and was white in contrast to the rest of the black furred toyed.

"This will be our new home.... March," Byron smiles at the stuffed hare.

Some time had passed. Byron had stored away his other clothes in one of the cabinets and his other belongings placed on his nightstand. Byron had now brewed a fresh pot of tea using his personal kettle, his organized box of assorted tea bags opened, lying on his bed.

Byron sits on his bed, a smile on his lips as he sips away at his Earl Grey, waiting for the rest of his team to come and talk to them for the first time.

"Well... this is looking to be.... the start of an interesting game," Byron murmurs silently under his breathe. He looks to the stuffed rabbit that rested on his pillow. "Wouldn't you say so March?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:58 pm

That's when the door opened with alarming speed, and in stepped in a girl with white hair and clear eyes with a red dress/coat. It was Robin Vimana, the leader of team AMBR.

Seeing the new person, she stuck her hand out in greeting, "Hey there. I'm Robin, and apparently, I'm the leader of this team."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Byron smiles and stands up. Extending his hand he shakes Robin's with a pleasant smile on his lips.

"I know, I was there," Byron chuckles as he recalls the ceremony. "Name's Byron Hatter. At your service."

Byron gestures at his laid out tea set. "Would you care for some earl grey?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Robin nodded, "Ive never had tea, but sure." Taking a seat adjacent to Bryon's, she grabbed a cup.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Byron expertly pours tea into Robin's cup and sits back on his bed to sip his own tea. "So my pretty little leader, how does it feel?" Byron wears a pleasant smile as he speaks to Robin.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

"....Er, how does what feel?" She asked, a little weirded out by the compliant given by the guy with an eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:20 pm

"Why, how does it feel to be leader of course," Byron smiles. "Are you excited? Nervous? Anxious? Hungry?"

Byron offers a plate filled with little tea cakes.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Robin took one, and looked...remorseful, "Well, I do feel a little guilty. There was this one guy, Lycus...he didn't make it." Letting her arms drop, she shook her head, "I dunno, it's just I feel like I didn't do a good enough job, I mean, I was giving the orders, so I feel like his death is on my head."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:32 pm

David walked in working on his latest mod. This ripper mod will work if it kills me...strike that. He throw his stuff on one of the empty bunks. "Hey guys." David says as he whipped his hand out and back in. Nothing still come on it worked in the gym. David sighed as he removed the small box from his arm. He pulled out his multi tool and began working on it.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Byron stared at Robin for some time. He continues to wear his smile on his face as he sips his tea. "I lost my partner as well sadly," Byron states. "Not murdered though, lost consciousness due to my poor judgement. It happened fairly early too to my disappointment. I suppose my pathetic sense of judgement is one of the many reasons why I obviously don't hold the title of leader. So.... I hope to rely on you for the remainder of our time here."

Byron smiles at Robin. "I look forward to this little game of ours... leader."

As David walks in, Byron flashes him his own winning smile. "Well then, welcome to your home for the next few years. Name's Byron Hatter. Care for some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:38 pm

David looked over to him. "Depends that earl grey?
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:41 pm

"Course it it," Byron smiles. He pours another cup of tea, letting it descend from his kettle like a waterfall and hands the cup to David with a pleasant smile. "Nice to meet you my little birdie."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:44 pm

David smiles. "Thank you. My name is David. David Maloney." David takes a few sips. "Ah, nothing like a nice warm drink to calm the nerves. So Byron pardon me for asking, but is that a coffin?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Byron chuckles at the all too familiar question. Walking over to the wall he rested Thanatos against, Byron taps on it as if patting the back of a close buddy. The coffin's clock ticks mechanically. "This is Thanatos, my weapon," Byron states with a smile. "Say hi Thanatos."

In response, the clock's hands move with a click.

DONG.... DONG...

"Oh... it's two o'clock," Byron smiles.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:52 pm

David just smiled. A weapon is a hunters best friend. He thought as he patted Icarus. Note to self get personality chip from post office soon.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:54 pm

"That thing can tells time?" Robin titled her head, her eyes wide with wonder, "My weapon can't do that. All it can do is stab things." Just to prove her point, she took out one of Vera Volare and showed off it's pointy end.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:58 pm

"Well of course it does. There's a clock on it after all!" Byron points at the grandfather style clock face. "And what do you mean yours can't tell time? Of course it does! Thanatos dings whenever a new hour comes around. When your weapon stabs, it tells the time too! Time to die!"

Byron chuckles as he lets that terrible joke hang in the air.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Crickets, crickets could be heard.

Could you hear the crickets? Cause there were crickets, and they were chirping.

"....." Robin stared at Bryon, "...What."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:09 pm

"Oh the cruelty of comedy," Byron moans theatrically as he brings his hand to his forehead and leans against Thanatos. The smile plastered on his face refuses to falter. "Why do you not laugh? All I desire is to see a smile."

As if spring loaded, Byron bolted upright back to a slightly more normal standing pose in an instant. "After all, a smile is the most important thing to me."

Byron flops back down on the bed and goes back to drink his third cup of tea now. "So tell me about yourselves, hm? What do the two of you care to share?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:11 pm

David just smiled at him. This guy is a card alright.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Axel entered his new dorm room and introduced himself to Byron, who he had not met before. "Hi, I'm Axel Graf." He gave a quick nod to Robin and David. Being the last member of the team to enter the dorm, he looked around and headed toward the bunk not taken, gently tossing Laughter and Spite onto it.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Robin breathed a sigh of relief as Axel entered the room, "Hey Axel." She said, waving her hand at him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Byron chuckles as he nods his recognition to the spectacled newcomer. "Nice to meet you. Byron Hatter at your service. Care for some tea?"

He gestures at the tray on his night stand that already had one more cup of earl grey just waiting to be picked up. Byron glances around the room, exchanging eye contact with everyone there.

"Well then, this is Team AMBR eh?"
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:26 pm

"Hello, Robin." Axel returned the greeting. To Byron, he said, "I prefer the blends of Assam, Ceylon, Keemun, and a little bit of Darjeeling to the citrus of the Earl Grey, but I could do with a little bit of Earl Grey. Thank you." He walked over to the tray gestured at and picked up the last cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:33 pm

David was about to get up to get back to work on his mod when his arm tugged back. He looked at his hand and it was stuck in the ground. Well at least the mod worked. David tugged as hard he could to get his hand out of the floor. David turned around and sat in front of where his hand was. "So Byron, what's your story." David said while trying to put the mod case back in. Little did he know he put in the wrong mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next