RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FunkyMonkey

AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:26 pm

"Hello, Robin." Axel returned the greeting. To Byron, he said, "I prefer the blends of Assam, Ceylon, Keemun, and a little bit of Darjeeling to the citrus of the Earl Grey, but I could do with a little bit of Earl Grey. Thank you." He walked over to the tray gestured at and picked up the last cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:33 pm

David was about to get up to get back to work on his mod when his arm tugged back. He looked at his hand and it was stuck in the ground. Well at least the mod worked. David tugged as hard he could to get his hand out of the floor. David turned around and sat in front of where his hand was. "So Byron, what's your story." David said while trying to put the mod case back in. Little did he know he put in the wrong mod.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Doctor who-11th doctor theme

Robin looked around, "Looks like it."  Taking a deep breath,Robin stood, maneuvering herself so she would face the others. She addressed them all with a firm look.

"I've never been one for speeches, so I'll keep this short and simple. We are a team, no matter what happens, we work together. I can't always been sure that we're all going to make it through, and we may get injured or even worse. But, we're all here because we're strong enough to be hunters and huntresses. To do things that other can't."

Looking at the gathered members, Robin continued; "Whether it's using a giant coffin, a backpack with wings, or guns with axes. We're all here because either because fate wanted us to be, or simple happenstance. But, either way, we are team AMBR, and I believe that we can become great. Great enough to rival the heaven's themselves. So," she clenched her fist in front of her heart, "let's show those Grimm, and whoever else stands in our way a thing or two huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:38 pm

"Oh? Well you should have said so," Byron says to Axel.

Without even looking, Byron reaches into his divided case of tea bags and pulled one out. Pouring water into the kettle from a bottle Byron starts to heat it up.

"It'll be ready momentarily."

As David asks Byron his question, Byron remains silent for the first time. "...... Nothing special. The woman who adopted me trained me to be a hunter and here I am a few years later."

As Robin says her speech, Byron listens with a pleasant smile on his face. When she concludes, Byron nods his approval. "Yes. Let's."

Byron smiled at everyone brightly. "Looks like this will be the start of... an interesting game hm?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Robin nodded, "Alright then, for our first order of business, " Robin pointed dramatically, "Operation Redecoration is now in full effect!" Waving her arm to the rather bland room, "This place is a mess, Bryon!" She looked straight at the mad hatter, "Rearrange the beds! David, go find some good curtains! Axel, you and me shall paint this room in honor of our team's color!" She said, delivering orders in such a way that no one would argue with her.

Lest they would get between a girl and her desire to make things pretty. Really bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Byron laughed out loud, throwing his head back at his leader's exclamation. He stands up straight and salutes her. "Sir, yes sir!"

With a chuckle, Byron hooks his fingers underneath a bed and lifts the piece of furniture off the ground with little effort. He hoists it up and carries his own bed of his shoulder as he looks to Robin.

"Where to my captain?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Robin considered this for a minute, "Hm, there's four of us, so we can either go for bunk beds, or side by side. But I need a corner to myself..." She muttered, clearly thinking hard about this.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:15 pm

"So we're going to paint this room...yellow? Fair enough. The school's workshop should have paint, right?" said Axel
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:17 pm

"Amber, you know, yellow and orange." Robin clarified, "And yes, the school's workshop should have paint."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:22 pm

David jumped up and left to go get curtains.
((OOC:Sword just bring David in whenever.))
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:54 am

"Alright then, I'll bring back two cans of both, along with some brushes and a mixing stick. Perhaps you could get some sort of tarp so we don't stain anything." Axel headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:07 pm

Byron decides to carry the beds and leave them outside for now if only to keep them out of the way.

"What is your next command little leader?" Byron smiles as he enters the room again, cracking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:58 pm

"Hm, we also need storage space for our clothing. And I'm also going to need a personal one." Robin said, placing a hand to her chin and thinking, "Also some nice decorations, and a central coffee table for stuff." She said, then turned to Byron "Also, we should get a cabinet for your tea set."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Byron chuckled lightly. "Well that would be nice," Byron stated. He looks up at the ceiling with his finger to his chin, tapping his foot in thought. "Hm~ How about we go shopping tomorrow? I do believe we don't have classes that day and we can use the time for some family bonding."

Byron chuckles lightly at his humorless joke.

"We can go Dutch on some wall art. Oh! I passed by this great place for drapes. How's about something with lace? Lace is totally in right now."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Robin looked at Bryon with surprise, "You know that place too?" She asked, her hand flying up to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:07 pm

"Oh~ yes it's a lovely place and such a nice variety of fabric," Byron states with a slight squeal to his tone. "If we're going to paint the place amber then we've got the go with some shade of purple. I'm thinking byzantine with gold lace lining."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:11 pm

David was looking at curtains at the store. "What goes with amber? Lace maybe?" Is it weird I know that I know lace is in? Maybe just a little.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Robin quickly took him by the hand, "Come on, let's go!" Dragging the mad hatter out of the room, the two left towards the city.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:32 pm

Axel returned with the buckets of paint.  Everyone was gone. He thought to himself, "hmm, where is everyone." Axel decided he'd take a stroll around school. The others could contact him when they returned.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:30 pm

The door swung wide open yet again as Robin kicked it. Her arms too full to use, she walked in holding up a set of red curtains.

"You two okay over there?" She called back to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Byron comes with with three pieces of furniture, a dresser, a a tea cabinet, and a coffee table, all tied together with twine, in his arms. "Just dandy," he smiles as if the weight meant nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:36 pm

David came in behind the group. "Hey Robin where do you want these?" He said holding the magenta colored curtains.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:42 pm

"Over the windows, Bryon, set the beds in the corners of the room if you please. I'll set the coffee table down in the middle." Robin said.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:45 pm

"Sir, yes sir," Byron hums as he sets down the stack of furniture. Retrieving each bed from outside he sets them around the corners of the room and then carries the coffee table to the center.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:50 pm

David nodded and put the curtains. He looked around the room. "Anyone seen Axel?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Robin looked to David and shook her head, "No, but he left some paint. Try calling him on your scroll." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Axel had been walking around the Beacon for a while. He was pretty sure the rest of the team would have called by now. He decided to check back in and headed back to the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game   AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMBR: The Beginning of a New Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2