RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]

Go down 
+5
SentientSnake
Roy Savage
JL
ecksdeeeXD
xariasfury55
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JL

Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:57 pm

IC:

Truth or dare?

Truth or dare?

####.

"Y-Yeah! That would be, uh, great!" I spoke up with a smile, a slight quiver in my voice. After all, truth or dare in a cafeteria on a nice day? Sounded like a ticking time bomb to embarrassment. "Celeste, how about you go first?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Celeste felt a small tug on the fork she was holding up and noticed that the piece was gone and Indigo had a small grin on her face. Celeste smiled at her and and took another piece but this time ate it herself.

I knew you couldn't resist.

After taking a bite she heard Lan say,"Celeste, how about you go first?

Celeste swallowed and said, "Oh, me? I don't mind at all." She took another bite while thinking over which choice she should pick. After swallowing another chunk of cake she finally said,"Hmmm. I'll pick....Dare."

I don't mind doing a few silly gestures or whatnot for the sake of a few laughs. Anyways it will help Lan lighten up a little bit, he seems a tad bit shy.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:01 am

Well this looks like it'll get interesting. Pierce said as he leaned back in his seat, his hands crossed behind his head, a contented grin on his face as he watched the scene before him. "Let the games begin." he said, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:59 am

Kirkka had just taken a bite of her homemade sandwich when she turned her head to look at the group of people sitting at the table next to her. Truth or Dare? I haven't played that game in a loooong time. I... hope they don't dare each other to blow something up. Naaah... they'd never do that! She rolls her eyes at her own sarcastic comment to herself, returning to her delicious sandwich.

Lan Lin is in that group, though. I wonder how he'll handle it. Not the most social of students. I'm not too familiar with the others, though... Thinking more about it, she shifts slightly in her seat, letting her hear the group better. Perhaps I can get some entertainment out of this. I could use some silly distractions anyway. Kirkka's mild lack of subtly didn't seem to concern her though as she took a drink from a bottle filled with a oddly colored liquid. Tea, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3