RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Sam had been wondering around aimlessly. Wonder if there is anything to do around here. Sam looked down the street to see a girl with a bunny hat. Are those bunny ears? Sam walked up to the group and waved hello to them. Xe had been looking for something to do. Might as well meet new people.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:32 am

"Hmm..." Kai thought for a moment, Didn't I pass a little diner on the way here? She remembered, "I believe there's a diner just down the street, how about we try it out?" She said. "It can't be that bad."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:05 am

"I'm not a picky person," Cheshire said with a nod. Offering Alice his hand, Cheshire helped the little girl up who looked like she was trying too hard to hide her excitement. Cheshire turns to Kai and asks, "So where is this diner?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:09 pm

Kai smiled and said, "Just down the street, no more than a five minute walk." She looked at the little girl, glad that she could do something to help her out. "Does that sound good to you?" She asked the girl, a bright smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:12 pm

"S-Sure," Alice mumbled, looking at the ground, a slight pink color coming to her cheeks.

"Lead the way," Cheshire said.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Kai gave a small chuckle at the girl's nervousness, "Alright, let's go then." She said, proceeding to walk back along the sidewalk she had come down. She quickly glanced over her shoulder to make sure they were following.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Cheshire and Alice walked with Kai keeping about two steps behind.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Kai continued walking, Jeez, not much for talking, are they? She thought, "So...uhh...What do you do?" She asked the boy, "Are you a student? And you don't have to walk behind me like you're subservient or something." She said, feeling a tad awkward at having to talk behind her.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:55 pm

"I apologize," Cheshire says. He increases his pace slightly, pushing Alice along with him until the two matched paces with Kai walking with her on her right with Alice in the middle of her and Cheshire. "As for me, I am currently a student at Beacon. May I ask what your occupation is as well?"

"You sound like you have a rod shoved into your spine," Alice commented coldly.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:15 pm

A laugh escaped her lips at Alice's comment, and she glanced over at the mention of Beacon, "Really? I go there too, although I haven't really gotten settled in yet." She said, "It's a small world, it seems." That's funny, it's a wonder I haven't seen him around.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:49 pm

"The world is only as small as your own mind they say," Cheshire stated.

"Now you sound like a fortune cookie," Alice mumbled.

"Enough with the comments," Cheshire said. "I am a first year. I specialize in tactical combat. Because of my preference in fighting I probably don't stick out much unlike some of the more... explosive hunters."

"You're just a shut in with his nose glued to your books-hey!"

"This little one makes me worry sometimes," Cheshire said, his hand rubbing on the top of Alice's hat in a friendly noogie.

"I'm not a kid dangit!" Alice whined.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Kai chuckled, She really is cute. She thought, And funny too. "That makes sense then." She said, "I'm a third year, so I guess we wouldn't have run into each other before." She thought for a moment, then said, "How do you like Beacon?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:54 am

"It's a good school, respectable academic qualities, a few too many nutcases though," Cheshire said plainly. "And what about you? Do you enjoy being in Beacon?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:00 am

Kai nodded, "Yeah, there certainly are plenty of crazies." She said, "But I like it, overall. It's quite different from what I'm used to, but in a good way." She looked up to see the diner on their left, "Oh, here we are." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:03 am

"Oh, so this is the place?" Cheshire asked looking over at the establishment. In two steps Cheshire was at Kai's left and he held the door open for her and Alice. "After you."

"You should drop out of Beacon and take up Butler work," Alice mumbled walking in.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:32 am

Kai let out a small laugh at the girl's comment, She has a very...dry sense of humour. She thought, "Thank you!" She said as she walked through the door. The establishment she entered was plain. It didn't look like a five star restaurant, but it was nice enough. It wasn't very crowded, there being only two other tables occupied. Kai looked around and saw an open booth near the corner.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:05 am

"Is that where you want to sit?" Cheshire asks Kai as he followed where her eyes looked.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Kai shrugged, "Why not?" She said, and walked over to the booth, unlatching the large blade from her back. She set it down to lean against the side of the booth and slid into a seat.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Following Kai, Cheshire set down Baskerville and Helsingr, letting them lean against the booth seat before sliding in. After him, Alice unslung her weapon Scarlet Empress and leaned it next to Baskerville before sliding in a seat next to Cheshire.

Cheshire looks slightly uncomfortable, obviously not used to sitting down for a meal with a gil like this. Alice smiled seeing how nervous he was.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:37 pm

Kai took her seat and looked at the menu. It seemed they had a variety of lunch sandwiches, but not much else. She placed it back on the table, raising an arm to lay it across the top of the booth. She looked across the table at the pair, seeing the boy being somewhat nervous. She let out a small laugh, "Hey, relax. We're just getting a bite to eat." She said, "No need to look so nervous."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:06 pm

Cheshire raised his fist over his mouth and cleared his throat upon hearing Kai's comment. Straightening up he replies, "Sorry, I'm just not used to this sort of thing."

"Because you're a shut-in," Alice commented as she skimmed through the menu.

"So tell me a little about yourself," Cheshire said ignoring Alice's last remark.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Kai smirked at the painfully generic question, but answered it nonetheless, "Well, I just recently moved to Vale from Kyron. This place is pretty different from the island fortress but I certainly don't mind it here." She paused for a moment, remembering the Order and the people she left behind to come here. "What about you? What's your story?" She asked.

Last edited by Dakir on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:31 pm

"Nothing special. Just a hardworking student trying to be a hunter," Cheshire replied. "Sometimes I take some odd jobs to earn money on the side to help Alice and the other people at the slums."

"We of the people at the slums thank you for that," Alice said, "But next time come with news of work for me."

"You're too young to go hunting," Cheshire mumbled.

"I'm only two years younger then you," Alice said puffing her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:26 am

Sam came into the small restaurant and took a seat. She pulled out her scroll and looked at her to do list. Let's see. I need to do...crap. No way I can do all these things. She then over heard a girl say something about a job. Her ears perked up. I wonder. She stood up and walked to where the girl was and tapped her shoulder. She typed up something on her scroll and held it to her. [Did you say you need work?]
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:35 am

Alice looked up at the stranger then looked down at the message on the scroll. "Um... yes I did. I am looking for work so I can eat," Alice stated. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:43 am

Sam typed on the scroll for a bit. [Name's Sam and I need some help with things. I'm willing to pay you enough lien to eat for a three days for each job.]
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:13 am

"What kind of work are we talking about here?" Alice asked. Cheshire wrapped his arm over her shoulder protectively as he glared at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next