RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:43 am

Sam typed on the scroll for a bit. [Name's Sam and I need some help with things. I'm willing to pay you enough lien to eat for a three days for each job.]
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:13 am

"What kind of work are we talking about here?" Alice asked. Cheshire wrapped his arm over her shoulder protectively as he glared at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:15 am

Sam typed a bit. [I need someone to clean up a bit at my house. I would, but working two jobs, school, and training can wear you out.]
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:16 am

"That's it?" Alice asked tilting her head. "Cleaning?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:19 am

Sam typed a bit more. [Well that would be your first job. Maybe a few errands here and there but, other then that yeah cleaning.]
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:31 am

Alice thought about this for a while, her finger tapping her chin. Then she looked back up at Sam and said, "Alright I can do that job," Alice said. "When would you like me to start?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:35 am

Sam typed again. [When ever you want.] She pulled out a small piece of paper and wrote her address.[This is the address to my house. Stop by when ever.] Sam looked down at her watch. [I need to go if you need me my number is below the address.] She looked at the girl with a sense of pitty, [Here this is the payment for your first job.] She handed her a sack with enough lien for three days of food.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:41 am

"Alice took the money and looked at it before looking up at Sam. Then she smiled brightly at him. "Alright. I'll start tomorrow then."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:42 am

Sam nodded and began to head for the door. Dels, gonna kill me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice   The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dreams of a Girl Named Alice
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3