RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]

Go down 
+4
Wei Tzu
Frankenstein Joe
Kail Christensen
ekgthe1st
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:38 pm

[OCC: This is my character, Emma Norm, first day at BEACON. ]

Emma smiled as she walked down the streets of BEACON. After years of hard work she was finally here, BEACON! Now the road for her becoming a huntress can finally begin. As Emma continued walking, she spotted some of her fellow SIGNAL students. They were pointing at her and giggle like she was some sort of joke.Emma sighed, it always been like that. Emma can from a family with no combat history so it took her a few years to get into SIGNAL. Because of this she was a few years older than the rest of the students. Thus they thought she was stupid which confused her. Which was nothing new to her people confused her. Why can't they be blunt and tell her what they want from her?

Emma sighed and put on her headphones and started playing This Will Be The Day and walked the other way. Soon Emma came upon a fountain and gave a good look at herself. Emma was wearing her usually clothes and had Toxic Reaper in it rest mode on her back. She hope that BEACON will be different than SIGNAL and that maybe she might get some friends.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:49 pm

From a shadow, Kail emerged, smiling and waving slightly at Emma. He had seen her at Signal and hadn't questioned her age or ability; he just went along with it, and they saw each other in passing, sometimes stopping to talk, other times too busy. Nevertheless, Kail was one of the very few people that could be considered a friend, to Emma.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Emma notice Kail waving at her from the refection in the pool. She seen him a few times at SIGNAL but never really talked. Turning around she tilted her head and waved to him, confused as of why he was waving at her.

"Hi..."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Kail sat beside Emma "Hey. I suppose I should introduce myself since I never had time to at Signal. I'm Kail." He extended his hand slightly to her, while thinking to himself: 'Might as well try to make friends...'
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Emma blinked at the hand, going though her head why he held out his hand. It took a few moments but Emma recalled it was a form of friendly greeting. You see Emma had hardly any social upbringing except for her family. So, she gets so confuse with people actions and usually go to her knowledge of anime and books to see how to respond.

Smiling, Emma gentility as she could shakes Kail's hand (which was still a pretty strong grip). "Emma! Emma Norm!"

Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Kail smiled back "So....congratulations on making it to Beacon I guess..." He started and looked around at the scenery "....what do you think of it so far?" He ended up asking, not really sure what to talk about, but knowing he wanted do become/remain friends with Emma.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Emma smiled brightly, "Thanks, you too!" and started to look around at the scenery as well, "It feels like a dream come true...Also it is totally AWSOME! I mean we're are at BEACON!" finished Emma looking brightly at Kail. "What about you how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Kail replied "I feel encouraged. When I started at Signal, I thought If I make it to Beacon, I'll have made it. Now I know, that my thoughts were right." Kail smiled again, taking in a deep breath. "If I finish my training here, I'll make it anywhere." He finished, adjusting his hood.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:25 pm

"Agreed!" replied Emma fist pumping the air. "Speaking of which what kind of weapon did you end up making?" asked Emma looking at Kail. Emma loved looking at peoples weapon, it tells what kind of person the person is.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:29 pm

Kail pulled Beta and Epsilon from their holsters at his hips "Beta, Epsilon..." , he slammed them together, and they combined into a sniper rifle "Alpha." He then fragmented the sniper rifle, the segments turning into a pair of chakrams. "And Beta and Epsilon again." He smiled "Medium range, long range, and close range, I've got it all covered."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:39 pm

"COOOOooooolllll!!!" exclaim Emma loudly her eyes sparkly. "Now my turn!"

Getting up from her spot, Emma walk a good 13 feet away and reach for Toxic Reaper. Turning it to its 10 foot glory, Emma did a few moves and took her neutral stance as Toxic Reaper's red eye started to glow a little and Emma's key chain swing cutely. But, Emma got a little excited. When Emma went to neutral stance,Toxic Reaper end slammed into the ground causing a 3 feet 'dent' in the ground.

Emma not noticing the new 'dent' smiled proudly, "Kail meet Toxic Reaper!"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Kail flinched and examined Toxic Reaper "Whoa! ...Is....that a Scythe?" He asked, noting the crater it caused.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:48 pm

"Yup!" stated Emma happily looking at Toxic Reaper. Then she transform it to it long range form. It became half its size and turned into a high powered canon rifle or a gloried rocket launcher as some people said. It was still toxic green and its red eyes was still there at the end of the gun. Emma's key chain was now near the trigger. It was still big and Emma balanced Toxic Reaper on her shoulder. Smiling brightly still, Emma said, "This is Toxic Reaper long range mode!"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:52 pm

Kail looked at Toxic Reaper's long range form "I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that....High Powered Cannon Rifle, is it? Impressive." He nodded "Not many of those are used anymore. I like it. I actually had first designed Alpha to be the same, but had to dial it down due to me calculating that the recoil would shatter my bones."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Emma looked sheepishly at Kail not use to praised except her professor at SIGNAL, "Yeah I have no problem with recoil thanks to my strength."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:01 pm

Kail replied "Well, technically I'd have very little problems with that, thanks to my Semblance: Healing. Myself and others, Scratches to detatched limbs, apart from the head. I just didn't want to have to use my semblance every time I fire." He explained, giving a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:07 pm

"Cool" stated Emma turning Toxic Reaper back to its scythe mode. Emma started to lean on it a little. "My semblance is strength basically. I really strong so Toxic Reapers weight doesn't bother me much. But sometime it is hard to control." said Emma looking thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Kail smiled "Yeah, Alpha is also pretty hard to steady sometimes too, I have launched myself into the air on occasion....completely on purpose mind you, and fragmented it into my pistols, seeing how long I can stay in the air for....my record is about a minute and a half." he pondered, transforming Beta and Epsilon into the pistols and holstering them.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Emma tilted her head on the side in confusion of what Kail meant, but then quickly realized what he was saying, "Oh! I meant my semblance. I can control Toxic Reaper. If I couldn't then Professer would kill me!" said Emma starting to shuddering remembering some of her teacher 'harsher' lessons.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:20 pm

Kail slowly nodded "Okay....I'm getting a bit hungry..." Kail stated, his stomach rumbling slightly, he replied to it by saying "Yeah, yeah, I'll feed you in a minute...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:07 am

The sound of a roaring engine cutting through the noise, Knight would be singing along to some loud music , "Wanna make a scene? Show me what you mean. Let's get it started, let me see whatcha got~" Occasionally looking back at the girl holding on behind her, it was at this point that she noticed how close she is to running down a girl in front of her, quickly spinning the bike to the side, it doing multiple flips in the air before landing on its side. Aoife quickly checking over who condition of the bike, girl and Deathstalker stinger being held, she storms over to the pair, "What the hell do you think you two are doing? Watch where you are going when you walk, or I'll beat it into you two!"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:33 am

Kail was directly beside Emma when this happened, and calmly replied "Since when are motorcycles even allowed here? Secondly if you were watching where you were going, youd've seen us before it was too late, and swerved to that big empty space right beside us." He indicated the 2 meter wide space just a little way from where they stood, calmly. Beneath said calmness however, was a Semblance ready to activate at any time, should he need it, and several disarming strategies.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:52 am

Her aura lighting up a blood red crimson was the only warning Knight was going to give, a small yet obviously sadistic smile creeping onto her face as she turns to look at Kail, "Oh? You obviously are new here, or else you would know that currently? You would be in six parts on the ground. I shall allow you the decency to know my name. I am Aoife Knight, the Queen of the First Year students who could destroy both of you in a fight by myself. So please, continue to annoy me. I would just love to put you into the dirt. As I doubt you are half as strong as the Deathstalker I just killed, the proof known as a stinger is currently in Melissa's hands."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:33 am

Kail took a single step back, looking at the stinger, then back to Aoife. Back to the Stinger, then Aoife again. He noted how hot-headed she was, and decided to try not to piss her off, lest she actually do what she threatened. His aura glowed Gold unconsciously, his soul knowing the biggest threat to his existence was right in front of him, he responded with "Uh...yes new, both of us...I'm....sorry if I caused anger, it's my nature to resolve the situation with backchatting." He explained, looking over to the bike. "I'd....gladly pay for the damages..." He reassured Aoife, then looked down, bracing for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:02 pm

Growling as he speaks, upon his aura lighting up, hers surges in colour as she gut punches Kail, her hands wreathed in fire. Withdrawing her hand, she becomes a slight friendlier, "Very well. If it wasn't for me being in a better mood, and the fact you are a Faunus, then you would feel a lot more burning." Flames dissipating, she stares at him, "As for the damages? It is fine as far as I can tell, though I shall require your name anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next