RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]

Go down 
+4
Wei Tzu
Frankenstein Joe
Kail Christensen
ekgthe1st
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kail Christensen

The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:33 am

Kail took a single step back, looking at the stinger, then back to Aoife. Back to the Stinger, then Aoife again. He noted how hot-headed she was, and decided to try not to piss her off, lest she actually do what she threatened. His aura glowed Gold unconsciously, his soul knowing the biggest threat to his existence was right in front of him, he responded with "Uh...yes new, both of us...I'm....sorry if I caused anger, it's my nature to resolve the situation with backchatting." He explained, looking over to the bike. "I'd....gladly pay for the damages..." He reassured Aoife, then looked down, bracing for the worst.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:02 pm

Growling as he speaks, upon his aura lighting up, hers surges in colour as she gut punches Kail, her hands wreathed in fire. Withdrawing her hand, she becomes a slight friendlier, "Very well. If it wasn't for me being in a better mood, and the fact you are a Faunus, then you would feel a lot more burning." Flames dissipating, she stares at him, "As for the damages? It is fine as far as I can tell, though I shall require your name anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:10 pm

Kail's aura was at its maximum, but he still felt the blow, sending him back a foot and making his hood fall off as he cough-grunted. Kail's eyes widened as he felt the hood fall, he then scrambled to put it back on, hastily saying "Kail Christensen" as he did so, he no longer glowed gold, his aura drained in protecting him from that one punch. If she attacks again, he'd most likely end up in the infirmary....or worse.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:57 pm

Emma had been quite for while now, confused what was going on. This girl came blasting in on her motorcycle almost running over them. Then the girl got angry at them and Kail started talking. Then the girl started threatening them and told about she defeated a Deathstalker and showed them the stinger. By this point Emma started to ignore them and stared intently at the stinger eyes sparkling wondering what sub-species of Deathstalker it came from. By the time Emma snapped out of it she saw Kail being punch.

Frowning Emma stepped in front of Kail and did a basic attack stance. Toxic Reaper's eyes were glowing and Emma's golden locks were shining in the sunlight, giving her an intimidating look.

"Leave Kail alone..." growled Emma.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:12 pm

While looking calm as Kail speaks, as soon as Emma threatens her, she glances back at Melissa. Turning back, one hand rests on Lamentation's hilt as she gives off another sadistic look , "I was going to, however, child. If you don't place your little weapon away, you can join the blood already in my blade." Then with a grandiose manner to it, she clicks down on a button as she unsheathes Lamentation, it turning a deep blood red, both water tinted red and Grimm blood seeping off it, it held in her own style of style, she already starts building up dust for an attack, the horned skull aimed at her while within the indecipherable runes some of the blood pools.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Emma tilted her head in confusion again as the way the girl spoke, "Then why did you punch him if you were going to forgive him? People always confuse me." muttered Emma. Then grabbing her lighting dust explosive ammo cartage, Emma armed Toxic Reaper in seconds. "Besides, I want to see how far I have come in combat. And what perfect way then battling a girl that killed a Deathstalker!" stated Emma giving the girl a cheerful smile. "Plus, Toxic Reaper wants to battle your lovely sword!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Looking over the girl, she analyses her almost passively. Taller than me, Weapon? Scythe. Metal. Seems to have ranged or ammunition inclusive abilities.  Estimate, three metres tall, possibly three point two. Estimated range of weapon so far? Four metres. Blade, Negligible threat at close range. Current dust reserves? Sufficient for ten minutes of fighting. Aura levels? Sufficient for thirty minutes of fighting. Ten if I get you to help, Nixxy.  Stamina, sufficient. Shall proceed at standard.  Aoife. Assuming continued control for this fight.  Ignoring the next protests, she smiles slightly, "Very well. But we must first go to the arena, which is pretty much next to us. I am allowed to be killed if I fight outside of it with students. Long story involving me nearly destroying an entire building and nearly killing around twelve people."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:15 pm

"Okay!" smiled Emma not concern about what she been told. Back when she first started her scythe training with the use of her semblance she destroyed three buildings, but nobody got hurt. Back then Emma had no control over her strength and often destroyed thing on accident.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:12 pm

Walking over to the arena, she calls out to Melissa, a loud clicking emitting from the bike, "Can come watch if you want, Mel. Though I know you don't like me fighting other people." Laughing sadistically, she shifts the rune blade between her two hands, "I won't even use the full potential of my strength, after all, I don't want Leo to deal with any more stress." Despite that, a small circle of dust forms on her right arm, it now holding the blade as it is pointed at the ground. Moving to the opposite side of the arena, "Now. Last chance. I don't have to burn you alive if you back down and surrender."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Already in the arena grounds, off in a more secluded section is a young man practicing forms with a lengthy blade, the entirety of the weapon being almost seven feet in length. As he settles back into a neutral stance to run through a form once more, his concentration is broken as his ears pick up on a threat to burn someone alive. "That can't be good," he mutters, standing upright and moving to investigate.

The sight that greets him takes the fair young man off guard for a moment, as his mind takes a moment to register a pink-haired girl prepping Dust on her arm and a woman with gold-colored hair toting a massive scythe on the other side of the arena.

Guessing that the pink-haired girl was the one issuing the threat, he decides to make his presence known, calling out, "Pretty sure you don't have to burn anyone alive, really." Trying to make it known he means no threat, he moves Fenghuang to a neutral position, cradling the blade across his arm.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:44 pm

Kail had went with them to the Arena. He took a seat by the entrance and watched on, intent on helping either party should one get seriously hurt, however he doubted that Aoife was the one he'd be helping. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:03 am

Blinking in confusion as she finds herself in an unknown location, Melissa yawns and stretches, apparently having just woken up after a short nap. Looking at Aoife standing on one side of the arena, she sighs, apparently able to guess what was going on. Regardless, she moved over to where some other guy was standing by, watching (Kail), to see if maybe he could fill in the blanks.

"Whaaat did I miss...? Probably nothing important..." She asks, sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:14 am

Kail shrugged "Hasn't started yet. I'm pretty sure I'll be needed for my semblance though. So I wait."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:38 am

Snickering, she places Lamentation into a one handed pose. Strength dust will probably be able to make me stand one against one in terms of potential, Nixxy, know what? You can have SOME time, but no performing the shit you did on Aphelion, that is overkill.  With that, Aoife's aura comes into view again, before currents take shape and the aura explodes in fire , two cat ears forming of pure flame as it wraps around her body. Rings now increased in size, a second forms along the same arm, smaller than the first, the type Melissa may remember from when she saw Fayza and her. Already swapping from the current Red dust, she swaps to lightning, it coursing up and down visibly though obscured by flames joining it.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:19 pm

'Why does she want me burned alive? Also, why did she transform? This is more confusing than usual...' Emma noted the change in dust, 'I am guessing her main strengths are fire and speed...' The speed part made Emma worried a little. Emma's biggest weakness is speed, but she had a few tricks up her sleeves to deal with that.

"Like I said, I want to test my skills, and you look pretty strong. So, I am going full out on my strength!" smiled Emma. Emma never went all out on a person before, only grimm. Her more common sense side of her said this was an bad idea. But, bad she ignore it. She needed to see how much she improved and how much she needed to go...
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Aphelion has been training a lot more in the recent weeks, aiming to hone his strength as much as he could. Yet there was always a distraction from training - Aoife. No matter how busy he or she was, he always longed to be with her, and so when he saw her, he couldn't help but kick the training dummy aside and instantly move into the pose of a tiger, Aura flowing plentifully into his legs as he kicked back, firing himself towards Aoife, arms wide open and kissy lips straight towards her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Detecting the noise of the firing, Aoife's blade swings straight at him as the strike is sent off, barely moving it out of the way. The Cone of Fire and lightning going straight into the air, though the flip kick of fire was less than allowing to him, the only thing Aphelion kissing being either the metal of her plate armour, or the dirt. Scowling as the destructive force evident of her attack goes into nothing, she looks down at him, "Idiot. What do you think you are doing? Throwing me out of my attack like that, I could of killed you. She would be disappointed if I did."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:51 pm

Emma blinked at the two. The boy came flying in, making kissy-face at the girl, and the girl deflect it. From this Emma concluded that they were dating.

"Ummm...Can we fight, please..."
said Emma confused.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Aphelion recovered almost perfectly from the dodge, instantly turning back to Aoife and throwing his arms around her in a tight, high velocity hug, giving her a 6 second kiss before pulling back, keeping her in a tight, loving hug, "The worst you could do is make me forget about you."

He bent himself backwards to look at Emma, "Oh hi there, what's up? Are you a friend of Aoifee?"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:21 pm

"Ahhhhh...." said Emma looking really confused right now. Damn her social skills! "She is going to fight me..." hoping that was the right thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Sam walked in to the room hoping to fight someone. She had her mask on and jacket, so her gender was hidden. She hated wearing it, but hated burning in the sun more. She walked in and saw some people already there. This could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:01 pm

The constant need to move the flames manifesting from her away from Aphelion was an annoying task. Breaking his hug and swapping the dust back to red from lightning, the blade turns crimson again, "Aphelion, if anyone interferes, make them have an intimate friendship with the ground. I am going to show this new girl what would of happened to Fayza if she didn't call the Guard." Walking over to Emma as she recharges up her attacks, this time focusing entirely on the strength enhancements. Moving to within range of Emma, Aoife's concentration and sense of tension visibly double. Bringing the blade up in two hands, she smiles slightly, "Now. Shall we begin? Want to throw the first strike, or shall I?"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:12 pm

"You can!" smiled Emma already have five battle strategies ready. Turning up the volume on her headphones that everyone could hear. Emma went into attack position, grinning at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Sam looked over and saw Aphelion. She walked over and nodded to him. She pulled out her scroll and held it to him. [Sup?]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:17 pm

"Wait, waaait, don't do THAT. You're gonna get into trouble. I can't fight people. Waaait. Please, I don't want you to be in trouble again..." Aphelion called after her, though he sighed, doubting she'd listen either way. He turned to Sam who now approached him, "Oh, hi Sam. Er... my ladyfriend is picking fights with people again... so that's not the best.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Sam shrugged and typed a bit. [At least she GETs to fight I have to wait.] She then looked at Aphelion for a bit the typed some more. [Up for some sparing?]
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 pm

"No. You will both stand down."

As if to emphasize the point, the collar around Aoife's neck stopped disguising itself and crackled once, before her semblance was shut down and her body weakened, the new Servus systems having much finer control than the nerve staple alone, as a barrier most of the people present would recognize flared into being between the two, another four making a box around Emma.

Leonius turned a corner, glaring at Aoife, and her would-be opponent. The cannons on his back were spread wide in wing configuration, and electricity crackled between his fingers. "I strongly suggest.. that you not attempt... to break out," the giant rasped, the hiss and thump of his suit audible as he raised his hand and slowly began to close it, the box shrinking around Emma. The message was clear: he was willing to crush her. "Aoife. Reflect on what... has landed you... in present situation..."

Slowly, Leo looked at Aphelion, but he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]   The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl (Emma's first day) [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next