RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]

Go down 
+7
Aphrodisiac
Drake Ferrox
DrGustave
Dark Soul
Queso
ecksdeeeXD
SentientSnake
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]   Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:52 pm

First of all, none of this will make any sense unless you read both the original sign up and the actual thread.

So as it stands, two of the members of this plot have either quit or are on leave for a long time. The rest are either active very little or needed to be yelled at to post. SO HERE"S WHAT"S GONNA HAPPEN. I'm reopening the signups on special conditions. First of all, the thread won't exactly be restarting. What will happen is that the plot will pick up from after the crash, in the jungle, everyone will just pretend that the events in the original thread happened, except with them, and without the originals. The thread's place on the timeline can be edited if need be.

Interested? All you need to do is read both threads I linked earlier and sign up, I don't need IC signups and I don't really want them either. Additionally, if you were in the original thread, you are pretty much guaranteed a spot, as I'll have to retcon less. However, if you don't think you can actively post enough to not be left behind or need to be yelled at to post, don't bother signing up. With that said, the retcons I'll be making will vary depending on who is removed and who is added, but I will explain everything when we get to that. I'm also cutting down on the number of participants from 8 to 6.

Signups end on the 30th.
0. Petra Evans (SentientSnake)
1. Drake Ferrox (Drake Ferrox)
2. Mao Visorith (Kaliot)
3. Daisy Dunkelman (Queso)
4. Hoshi Hikari (Dark Soul)
5. Malina Pharaoh (DrGustave)
6. Moseph Xenwise (Aphrodisiac)

Last edited by SentientSnake on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]   Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]   Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Signing up Daisy Dunkelman.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]   Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Signing up with Hoshi Hikari
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]   Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Signing up with Malina Pharaoh
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]   Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Back in I go with Drake.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]   Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Jumping in with Moseph Xenwise, if I can
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]   Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Mao needs them metals
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]   Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:46 pm

If I can join this Then Im signing Tyler up for this, I need the metals too v.v
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]   Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Signing up with Celeste. If possible.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]   Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:02 pm

I'll sign up with Marc Treasa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]   Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field trip to Savage's Peak! Kinda restarted? [open]
Page 1 of 1