RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]

Go down 
+6
Skylight
AkaiOtaku
BillyD3Kidd
Amber
Kawazoe
Cheshire Schrodinger
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:28 pm

The numbers are as follows:

1. Aeden
2. Muzen
3. Malina
4. Indigo
5. Sclav
6. Moseph
7. Cheshire Schrodinger
8. Vanille
9. Fei

Cheshire stared at the number 7 on his stick with a look of aggravation and horror, his eye twitching uncontrollably.

"A one out of ten chance.... somebody up there really hates me... and I'm stuck with the lady's role.... great... please tell me number two is a girl at least...."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:43 pm

"Why do you hate me god...." Cheshire mumbled as he saw a man raise the number two chopstick. Begrudgingly, Cheshire got up from his seat and slowly slumped over towards Muzen, presenting the number seven chopstick to him. "Let's just get this over with...."

Cheshire turned around and slowly sat down on Muzen's lap. After a few begrudging moments of annoyance and anger Cheshire stood back up and quickly fast walked back to his seat, his eyes staring at the ground in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:00 pm

"Oh do you now?" Malina whispered back with a smirk. "Staying in the RV to watch television doesn't seem to bad of a plan now, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:01 pm

Fei glanced down at her chopstick and positively beamed as she saw her number was not seven and was in fact nine. This game was proving to be very entertaining, oh yes. She stifled a giggle as number seven, the host and creator of the game, had to go and sit down in number two's lap. It was almost cute.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Luna stifled a giggle as both recipients of her choice were male. The look of embarrassment on number seven's face was worth joining on it's own. "Well, that was good."

Now that her rule was done, she placed the stick back in the cup it came from.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:13 pm

"Just start the next round..." Cheshire mumbled as everyone tossed their sticks back in. Swirling the sticks around to mix them up Cheshire sets the cup down and allowed everyone to pull their chopsticks again. Fei finds herself staring at the red marked chopstick. This round's king is Fei.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:19 pm

Fei put a hand up against her mouth in surprise and wondered what strange force of luck decided to give her one-time control over the game. Holding up the red-tipped chopstick she beamed a smile all around the table and lightly tapped it against her nose, wondering what to do as she looked around. There was no way she could know what number belonged to whom, so she shrugged and closed her eyes.

"Hmm. Number three, hold number six's hand for the rest of the game." She finally announced, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:22 pm

1. Vanille
2. Sclav
3. Malina
4. Luna
5. Aeden
6. Indigo
7. Cheshire Schrodinger
8. Muzen
9. Moseph
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Malina looked down at her chopstick. "Number three. God damnit...." She said under her breath. She looked around the room for number six. "Whoever it is, I'm not moving so..." Malina's tail moved outward  with the stinger curling backwards, as if beckoning whomever the man or woman was to come to her.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:21 pm

After pulling his stick, Sclav looked at his number when the decree was made. 'Two, which means I'm safe for now.' he shrugged to himself.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:33 pm

Indigo looked sadly down at her chopstick and the little black "6" staring back at her, mocking her. Sheepishly, she got up from her seat and made her way over to the very last person she wanted to be holding hands with. She extended her left hand, fearful that Malina might bite it off.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Malina's tail wraps around an empty chair behind her and pulls it up next to her before grabbing onto Indigo's hand and pulling her down toward the chair. "What's wrong? I Don't worry I won't bite..." She says with a smirk. "I don't know what you were talking about Muzen, I think this could be fun." She says as she turns her head to Muzen before turning back to Indigo. " Don't you think so...?" awaits the girl to give a name.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:08 pm

As the players begin the next round, Moseph finds himself staring at the red marked chopstick. This round's king is Moseph.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:11 pm

Aeden looks over at Vanille who has her usual glum face. "Come on Vanille cheer up. Don't forget we're gonna go eat cupcakes after all of this." Aeden looks excited for the next command to be delivered, even he was looking forward to the cupcakes and could hardly wait.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Moseph looked at the chopstick, not with surprise but with relief. Finally. One thing has been longing in his mind, in this school of sexually unaccomplished teenagers, one that could have an interesting duration and aftermath.

"Number 8, give Number 4 a lap dance. If you don't know what that is you're free to look it up." he twirled the chopstick to show off the red mark and set it in front of himself, leaning back and scanning the players.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:44 pm

And the numbers this round are:

1. Cheshire Schrodinger
2. Sclav
3. Indigo
4. Aeden
5. Muzen
6. Luna
7. Fei
8. Vanille
9. Malina
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:18 am

Sclav flinched a bit at the command, slowly peaking at his number and sighing in relief when he saw the two had returned to his palm once more. Though, he felt a bit sorry for whoever had to be giving this lap dance.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:54 am

Aeden raised up his chopstick. "Please let number 8 not be a guy. I would not look forward to that." Aeden glanced around the table trying to guess who number 8 was.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:08 am

Indigo snickered to herself, not really hiding it too much. "Lucina won't be happy~." Indigo teased. She adjusted herself in her seat so that Malina's scary tail was in her field of vision.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:23 am

Vanille laughed and looked over at Aeden who held up the number 8 stick. She remembered number 8 would have to give the dance. She kept laughing until she looked down and saw that she was....number 8. She held up her stick and blushed heavily thinking to herself. "This is my one and only chance....prove your good enough....."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:36 am

Aeden faced drained of color. Well she is cute. Wait no that's Vanille not Lucina? Aeden looked all over the room searching for help that wouldn't come. His eyes eventually came back to Vanille and he unconcioulsy looked her over. Oh no that skirt is so short...I have to not enjoy this. Aeden snapped back to his senses and looked back to Vanille. "Let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:49 am

Vanille takes a deep breath and then stands up. She unbuttons the top 2 buttons of her dress shirt and walking over to Aeden. She outs his legs down and gets on top of him turned the opposite way. She raises her bottom and shakes it a little noticing her skirt was too short.....she blushed and turned herself around. She stood up and tried to be as 'sexy' as she could be and when she finally ran out of moves sat down exhausted and said. "S-So...."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:06 am

Aeden face was a deep red. "Wow. I mean that was...well that was umm interesting but let's not do that again." They were white and nice. Aeden puts his choptsick back in the center. "Next round please."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:09 am

As another rounds begins, this time Aeden is holding the red chopstick.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:16 am

Aeden looks down at his chopstick and laughs. "I guess I'm all kinds of lucky tonight." Though it was none of their faults Aeden looks at the others hoping to exact his revenge over his embarrasment. "Number 1 must give a piece of clothing that is touching their skin to Number 9."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:27 am

1. Indigo
2. Muzen
3. Moseph
4. Cheshire Schrodinger
5. Sclav
6. Malina
7. Vanille
8. Fei
9. Luna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next