RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]

Go down 
+6
Skylight
AkaiOtaku
BillyD3Kidd
Amber
Kawazoe
Cheshire Schrodinger
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:16 am

Aeden looks down at his chopstick and laughs. "I guess I'm all kinds of lucky tonight." Though it was none of their faults Aeden looks at the others hoping to exact his revenge over his embarrasment. "Number 1 must give a piece of clothing that is touching their skin to Number 9."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:27 am

1. Indigo
2. Muzen
3. Moseph
4. Cheshire Schrodinger
5. Sclav
6. Malina
7. Vanille
8. Fei
9. Luna
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:37 am

Sclav let out another sigh of relief when seeing the straw. He had been lucky so far. The only articles of outerwear he had were his pants and jacket, and given the difficulty that ensued when removing the jacket the pants would have had to go.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:45 am

Indigo looked down at her chopstick, the little "1" even more sinister than the 6 was. She quietly whimpered to herself as she considered the little amount of clothing she was wearing. Let's see, shirt or tights? GAH stupid chopstick and your stupid chance games of evil! Ah... Tights? I'm wearing clean panties right? Shirt? I haven't got anything on under it... Ah who am I kidding? It's not like I've got much to need to be covered. Shirt it is. Indigo raised her hand that was not currently being held. "Question! Can I let go to take my shirt off? It'll be kinda impossible otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:51 am

Cheshire scratched the back of his head and looked down at the ground, his ears folding down in embarrassment at the statement that a girl was about to take off her shirt. He looked over at Fei who had been the one to issue that command earlier. It was her call to answer the other girl's question.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:33 am

Frowning slightly as she reveals her number at the request, Luna is quickly blushing after hearing number one's question following said request. The fact that another woman was so willing to give up her shirt for this game was... odd, to say the least. Though if it came down to that or legitimate public shame... she might do the same. "Well... question of my own, to the... king. Do I actually have to wear the article of clothing, or does it just have to be given to me?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:59 am

Moseph observed the 'dance', though he was more interested in their reactions than the act itself. Without saying anything he observed the guy who just got service thanks to him get picked, and a dare involving the poor girl holding 'scorpion bitch's' hand and his 'teammate' was put in place. Things are finally starting to get less boring. he watched Indigo carefully, fixing his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:02 pm

The round of demands and actions were all very interesting, Fei marking down every single one of them as a memory worthy of being remembered and cherished forever. Still positively beaming, she was having the time of her life and was happy that the numbers chosen so far had nothing to do with her. Noting the look given to her by the game master, she looked over to the other girl (Indigo) and smiled, nodding.

"Of course, but this is the only time, mhm."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Indigo nodded an hastily freed her clammy hand from Malina's grip before loosening her belt. "Sorry boys..." Indigo pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her purple and white scales, totally covering her indecent areas and her back glistened under the light. "... I've got a natural undershirt" Indigo tossed her shirt to Luna and crossed her arms smugly, feeling like she had outsmarted Aeden. She remembered Malina had to hold her hand, so she gave her left hand back to her.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Malina's hand clamped down on Indigo's hand much harder this time. "So a faunas huh? This is going to be fun..." She said with a malicious grin as her tail curled up from her chair and around Indigo's neck, with the stinger resting just inside of her vision. "You know, I've only seen a snake faunas once before and that was a place far away from here...so tell me little girl...do you enjoy being a faunas or are you one of those damn cry baby faunas that thinks it's oh so hard?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Luna catches the shirt and deftly folds it, placing it in her lap. Seeing as she didn't get a reply before the woman acted, it didn't seem to matter if she had to wear it anymore. Though her curiosity was piqued a little bit at seeing the scales... but did nothing but shrug.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:58 pm

The next round beginning, Sclav finds himself staring at the red mark. This round's kind is Sclav.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:01 pm

It took all of Indigo's willpower to keep herself from flash stepping and subsequently impaling herself. Her eyes widened and she stammered, trying to explain herself. "Wh- Wha-? I- I'm not even a faunus at all! I- I'm just a human! Well, mostly... A weird, freaky, mutant human! I swear!" Indigo fidgeted, trying to escape Malina's grip and looking on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Malina narrowed her eyes as she turned to Muzen "I think I'm a lovely person to hold hands with." She says sarcastically before finally sighing. "Fine. She gets off the hook for now..." she said as her tail slunk back down behind the chair. Upon hearing the girl stammering Malina turned her head back to Indigo. "Just a freak mutant, huh? Well what do you know, we have something in common." She says still with a hint of malice in her voice. She then loosened her grip and moved her tail into the light allowing it to shine off of her tail's metal exterior.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Sclav blinked when he was he had become king for this round. Looking around the room, he thought for a moment. "Uhm, okay..." Looking up in thought, he sighed before lifting a finger to show he had one. "Number four must thoroughly lick number six's feet." he shrugged, his chains jingling.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:22 pm

1. Muzen
2. Luna
3. Vanille
4. Malina
5. Fei
6. Indigo
7. Moseph
8. Aeden
9. Cheshire Schrodinger
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Indigo was beginning to hate the number 6. At least she wasn't on the bad end this time. Oh well. Indigo propped up her feet, rough, grey and calloused from her lack of shoes the past ten years, for all to see. "Alright, who's the lucky number four?" Please don't be scorpion lady. Please don't be scorpion lady. Please don't be scorpion lady.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:54 pm

Malina looked around the room. Then down at her stick. Then up Indigo. Then back down at her stick. 'Four. It had to be four.' She looked back around the room at the faunas that had set up the game. "This game is god damn rigged....However..rules are rules, especially so when you forget to add them. No rule about having to do anything in front of others." She looked over at the girl next to her. "Come on." Malina says as she stands up, dragging Indigo along behind her. As they exited the room Malina pulled Indigo out of the room and closed the door. Outside of the large glass panes there were preemptive, multi colored fire works exploding in the distance. "Yeah...I'm not doing this." Malina started saying as her tail crept up over her shoulder and pointed its stinger at Indigo. "So unless you want some paralysis..or worse...I suggest lying in there. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Indigo raised her hands defensively before disappearing with a whip sound and reappearing an instant later on the other end of the room. Her eyes glowed purple as her aura flared up, she was getting sick of Malina's attitude very quickly. "What's your problem!? If you don't want to play the stupid game then don't! Don't try and intimidate and threaten me over it! I've done nothing to you but play along and you've threatened me twice now! You can try being nice maybe? Or is that too much for you to handle?" With that, Indigo stormed away from Malina and back into the room where she snatched her shirt back from Luna and exited the door, blowing loose papers and dust around the room the entire way.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Malina lets a small laugh escape from her as Indigo storms out of the room. "That's it then? A couple threats, no shirt, and forced to hold someone's hand and you're done? You're a huntress in training and you think something like that would be okay in the real world? Let me tell you something..You said those scales were a mutation? That means you were born with it, you can hide it, and you grew up and adjusted to it, no?" Malina lets out another laugh as her tail curls out, around her side, and infront of her. "You see this? This shit wasn't my choice. This put on my by some messed up people who messed up the wrong person. I can't take it off. I can't hide this. I didn't grow up to adjust to it. I knew a normal life and then it all changed. And guess what? I think this is fun! So you think you've had it tough? You think this is too hard for a god damn huntress in training? Fine. Walk out. Have fun being known as the girl who couldn't even play a simple game." As she made her way back to her chair she grabbed the bottle of 'water' that sat on the ground next to her chair and sat down, taking a sip before placing it back under her chair.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Fei blinked in surprise as a loud snap alerted her to the commotion going on behind her, where numbers 4 and 6 had gone to do the strange deed. The words exchanged were heated and obviously oozed with contempt for the other. Turning her head back to the chopstick in her hand, the number 5 teasing her for how close she was to both Malina and Indigo. There was a fifty percent chance that it could have been her and 4 or her and 6. Her mood for the game now ruined, Fei lightly placed the chopstick down on the table and stood up.

Bowing to the ones remaining at the table, she pushed the chair back against the table and walked out of the room. Looking around for a moment, she wondered where the other girl had gone. Sighing softly, Fei briefly sniffed the air and walked off to find her. If she didn't find her at all, well .. she was supposed to be back at her dorms anyway. Homework and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3