RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]

Go down 
+6
Skylight
evilparsnips
Shortstop
Dark Soul
Queso
Aphrodisiac
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:39 am

Aaaaand this is gonna bite her in the butt. Pierce thought, his shoulders shaking as he laughed internally. Pretending to scan the girls in the room and picking a target, he lets his vision pass over Vanille a few times before stopping on her. "Well then, I choose you." He said, flashing her a wide grin. Talk about poetic justice or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:32 pm

All these dares, turned around so well... interesting. Moseph leaned on one of the arm rests of his 'throne' and watched Vanille for a hopefully brilliant reaction. Laps seem to be a big deal...
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Hearing Hoshi's dare startled Emerald a bit, Well, that went dark. I'm starting to like her! I'm not. Yeah, that was way too creepy. What are you guys talking about?! She's great. And you're insane. Thankfully, Vanille brought the game back to being lighthearted.

Hearing Pierce turn Vanille's dare around on her makes Emerald shake his head. This is why we have to word our dares very carefully. Loopholes are always great when you're the one who finds it! Maybe we should help her. You'd have to find another loophole. I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Vanille continued to giggle until she realized who Pierce had picked. She thought for a moment and remembered that she forgot to make it a rule that she wasn't included. "Time for another embarassing stunt involving my butt..."She stood up and walked over to Pierce taking a seat in his lap. She also remembered how short her skirt was and she blushed in embarassment. She sighed and said, "Why me..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:44 pm

"The importance of using the right words" Pierce said, chuckling as he adjusted her weight even only his lap, his cheeks slightly less red than her's. "If it means anything, I don't find it particularly uncomfortable" He said, grinning widely as he pulled two bottles of beer from a nearby crate and bit off the crowns. "As for why you, I dunno." He said, taking a swig of one. "Here, this might make it a bit more tolerable." Pierce added, handing her the other. Turning back to the rest, he picks a victim at random. "Becca, you're up. Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Vanille hesitantly takes the drink and pops the cap. She takes a small sip and begins to take bigger drinks of it until over half of the bottle is gone. She begins to relax and leans her head on Pierce's shoulder. "I'm...sleepy..."Vanille falls asleep only to awake moments later blushing at where her head was. She immediately sits up in Pierce's lap and says, "S-Sorry...I think I've overstayed my welcome..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:04 pm

"S'fine. I don't mind." He said, laughing at her reaction, shaking the both of them. He takes a few swigs, matching Vanille's bottle. "I'm kinda at fault for putting you in this situation so, go ahead. Be my guest." Pierce said, grinning at the girl, his pigtails bouncing up and down a few times as he chuckled, a familiar tune from an old cartoon with talking household objects and singing candelabras running through his head.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:35 am

Vanille began to relax and rested her head on Pierce's shoulder. She sighs and awaits to see what the next truth or dare is. "T-Thanks, I appreciate it..."She finishes off her drink and she begins to feel the after effects. ((Short crappy post))
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Mike watched the game around him, quite bored once again. So, he decided to ask Emerald a question. Telepathically, obviously."When I sent a message before, I heard multiple replies. What was that?" He asked, genuinely intrigued. He had known about his ability for a few weeks now, and that had never happened. He didn't know whether it was just him or Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Noticing Vanille be comfortable Emerald thinks, Looks like she doesn't mind being there. I guess we can go back to torturing other people in the game then. YAY! MORE DARES AND TRUTHS! Calm down, it's just a game. A wonderful game!

When Emerald got the message from Mike, without sending the thought toward Mike, he mentions to the others, Don't reply. I'll deal with this. To Mike he sends back, I refuse to discuss that at this time. And I hope you will be polite and stop in front of my boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:37 am

It took some time for Rebecca to decide what she wanted to do. On the one hand she didn't really want to choose the same thing Pierce had, but on the other he was right. There had been a lot of truths lately. Only one way to choose. Fishing a coin out of her pocket she flipped it and watched it land before looking back up to Pierce. "Dare, apparently."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:44 am

Hmhmhmmm revenge for the fluffy tail. Pierce thought, grinning as Rebecca gave her answer. "Alrighty then. I dare you to choose any guy in this room, besides me." He added, remembering what he just did to Vanille, "And wrap your tail around their neck like a scarf for the rest of the game." Pierce said with a wide grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:33 pm

"Gladly." Rebecca answered with a grin. While she'd rather have been given the chance you show everyone the silky softness of her tail, one would do. For now. Climbing to her feet, she scanned the gathered group and found a likely target in Emerald. Circling him once, she ran the tip of her tail down one side of his jaw, across his chin and up the other side before draping it loosely over his shoulders as she sat next to him.

"Oops! You said 'like a scarf' didn't you?" She asked Pierce with playful smile on her face as she pressed herself against Emerald an wrapped more of her tail around him. "There we go!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Hoshi smiled at the dare that Rebecca had got as she lifted her head from Daisy's shoulder and watched as she scanned the room and walked over to emerald 'This could get funny' she thought as she began to almost tease Emerald with her tail. Hoshi then poked Daisy in the back with her tail and asked her quietly "Are you OK, you've been really quiet" a slightly worry for her, if anything had been said or done already had made her feel sad.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Having been sending the telepathic message to Mike, Emerald hadn't been paying attention to the game. When the tail touched his face out of nowhere he shivered and thought, What the hell? It's part of the game. She had to wrap her tail around someone as a dare. Well, thanks for paying attention. Hmm, a tail. That could be useful. For things. Don't you dare! Come on! Think of the possibilities! We'd rather not. It is very soft. Agreed. Same. Let's just hope she doesn't get weird about it. But that would be fun!

Outwardly, Emerald just shrugs at Rebecca's antics. He's gotten good at hiding the arguments in his head from appearing in his facial and body expressions.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:32 pm

"Hi." Rebecca cooed as she adjusted her tail so that the whole thing was wrapped around Emerald. "Since you are right here...Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:45 am

Emerald seems to be being targeted throughout this entire game. Pick dare this time! Nope. Aww! Emerald says, "Truth." You're just choosing that so you don't have to move from your seat. Exactly. Which would include leaving the girl's tail scarf. Maybe I should have chose dare. What? You don't like being near her? No, that's not it. My neck is just getting itchy. You always have an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:44 pm

"Hmmm... You don't have to name anyone if you don't want to, but is there anyone in this room you would like to sleep with?" Rebecca asked. It might be cheating a little bit, but Emerald needed to do some dares; and, depending on his answer, this should keep him picking dare again. Unless he wanted to have a room full of cute girls angry at him.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Mike was a little disappointed at Emerald's reply, but he figured he should stop. Partially because he had asked politely, partially because if he wasn't going to get angry it would be no fun. He continued to watch the game, silently hoping to be chosen. He continued to watch the game, confused by what some of the people had given as dares.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Emerald looked to each one of the girls in the room. It appeared as if he was looking at their appearances and deciding either if they were pretty enough or not. In reality, he was stalling for time. Inside his head there was this: You better say yes. You and I both know that that would be lying. What is with everyone here being obsessed with sleeping with each other? Why would it be lying? Because I don't care about any of that. Why not? It isn't important in a relationship. Screw relationships! No use explaining this to you.

Emerald finally done looking around the rooms answers with, "No." In his head he hears, You should probably explain before you get attacked by five girls at once. Oh, shit! He quickly adds, "Nothing against any of you, but I don't care about that part of a relationship." Stupid reason.

Looking around the group he asks the person who has yet to have been called on in the game "Jade, is it? Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
ForgottenFury

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:49 am

Jade looked up from the pillow on which she'd been sulking around, sitting with a bit of a fake smile on her face, and a bottle of beer in her face, with another two empty next to her. After making eye contact for a second or two, she pulled the bottle from her lips and put it on the floor.

She wasn't too sure of what to expect, but not feeling like giving up her comfy cushion just yet, she decided to play it safe for now. "Truth."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:26 am

Emerald thought for a moment, People need to stop choosing me, I'm running out of truths to ask people...[/i] [i]There's a hole bunch that you haven't— ...that aren't inappropriate. Never mind. Emerald finally came up with one.

"Has this game been fun for you, or is it mostly boring?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:49 am

Pierce set down his bottle, opening another from the case. Taking a swig, he grins widely, some shades of pink on his cheeks. "I don't know about you." He said to no one in particular, resting his forehead on Vanille's back, just below the nape of her neck. "But I'm enjoying it."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:23 am

When Hoshi poked her in the back and asked if she was alright Daisy turned and gave her a reassuring smile to make sure Hoshi knew that she was okay, she was just bored. yeah it's just... I haven't been picked yet and when people are picked it's stupid kiddy stuff anyway. what are we doing here? Sitting around, drinking and playing children's games, I don't even... Daisy sent to Hoshi as her face went back to looking bored as ever, she then turned away from Hoshi and watched the game while drinking occasionally. When Emerald asked Jade the question Daisy put her head in her hands from boredom. What sort of question was that? I know I'm fragging bored. She thought to herself, contemplating whether or not to leave the game.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:36 am

Vanille had been silently napping and awoke when Pierce rested on her back. She smiled when she heard that he was actually enjoying this. She looked around with a small bit of confusion honking to herself, "Hopefully I wasn't picked while I was sleeping... The dares were probably childish anyways...I'm getting a little bored myself, luckily I have my Pierce pillow so I can nap..."" She looked at everyone saying, "What'd I miss? I was out cold..."
Back to top Go down
ForgottenFury

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:53 pm

What kind of question is that? Jade wondered. It had been a pretty dull game so far, not even regarding the fact she'd just been sitting there drinking. She didn't mind that, though. Sitting in the background was something she thoroughly enjoyed; just the taste of people around her going about their business. Still, this was a downright silly truth.

She bent slightly forward, giving Emerald a look that simply screamed "What" at him. She paused like that for a good three seconds before readjusting her position, and grabbing her beer again.

"It's been a bit dull, I'll say. But I don't really mind that, so I guess it's fun for me."

She took a swig before looking for a potential target, and settled on the sleepyhead. "Vanille, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Emerald shrugged his shoulders and scratched his itchy neck. "I know it was a stupid truth, but you people keep moving the game back to me. I'm running out of ideas." Well... No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next