RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]

Go down 
+6
Skylight
evilparsnips
Shortstop
Dark Soul
Queso
Aphrodisiac
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:35 am

Emerald didn't go to sit down next to Hoshi. He didn't even stand up. What he did instead was fall over holding his head in his hands from a piercing headache. Nobody in the room would understand why he got a headache other than himself and Hoshi. The cheerful message she sent over was not greeted in any way near what she would have expected.

What was sent back was a quick and loud, How'd she get in here? Did she bring food? GET OUT, BITCH! After the sudden surge of pain, Emerald sits back up, stays in his seat and glares at Hoshi. He snarls at her, "Don't you EVER do that again."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:05 am

Stepping up to the door the invitation had specified, Rebecca rapped gently three times before pausing a moment and knocking twice more. Another pause was followed by a single knock. Grinning evilly, Rebecca raised both hands to the door before turning it into her own personal drum set.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:09 am

Hoshi was amazed by what she heard, 'multiple voice's, but that mean's he has multiple personalities' she had a look of amazement on her face but it was cut short by his snarls and telling her never to do that again. "Wait here a second" she said softly to Daisy and Mike, She felt bad for having caused him pain and decided to approach him to apologise. As she got up and began walking over to him she thought what to say 'I'm sorry i got in you head, do i mention what i heard and do i answer the question's' by the time she got there ,which wasn't long at all but felt like a life time, she had decided what she was going to do.

She decided to stand "I'm sorry i got into your head" she said softly, meekly and with being nervous. She had never actual met someone with multiple personalities but had been told about them "would you mind if i ask, why did that cause you pain, it doesn't for anyone else" she said refraining from mentioning the voice's she heard. She took a big swig of tequila, "I can understand if you're mad at me and I'm sorry" she said.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:26 am

Emerald rubbed his temples trying to disperse the sudden pain. He finally looked up and answered Hoshi with, "Of course it doesn't hurt for them. They didn't have three voices shouting at once inside their head. Obviously you didn't hear them as loud as I did."

He sat a moment calming down. "It's okay. Just don't do it again. Please," he stated. In his head he hears, Invader of privacy. Over-stepper of boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:52 am

Hoshi took another drink from the bottle which was almost a quarter empty already before offering some to the boy "Want some...." she said whilst having the sudden realisation that she had never asked his name "...I don't think I've actually asked for you'r name yet, would you care to tell me?" she said with a small nervous smile. She sat down next to him ,hoping that was OK, whilst waiting for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:59 am

Emerald look to his side when Hoshi sat down next to him. He answered with, "Emerald Ubiquitous, and no thanks. I don't drink." Come on drinking will be fun! It'll help me sleep! It'll also ruin your judgement. Quiet you! No drinking. As the knocking at the door slowly got on his nerves he finally said, "Whoever is doing that incessant knocking, stop and get in here already." A bit touchy aren't you. You would to if you had a headache.

((OOC: Let's wait for the rest to show up.))
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:10 pm

Vanille entered the room taking a seat on the floor in the corner 'hoping' no one would disturb her for the time being as she was checking her private messages that no one was supposed to see. As she browsed she could barely contain herself as she just received a message that would make anyone laugh. "Must...hold it in..."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:15 pm

Emerald looked up at the girl who entered and saw a familiar face. Though that familiar face brought back odd and bad memories of a place Emerald wanted to forget. Wasn't she in Wonderland? I want to punch everyone we met there. Come on! Let me punch her. She wasn't that bad. I'm gonna say hello. Emerald called over to the girl, "Hey, Vanille! How have you been since we left that horrible place?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:17 pm

Vanille looked over to see a familiar face. "H-Hi Emerald...It's been...better. Now that I'm not in the brain of that guy anymore, I can actually relax a bit..."She turns off her device putting it back into her pocket. "What have...you been up to lately?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:23 pm

Emerald sighs, "Just dealing with the voices in my head as usual. Although, I have come to terms better with it having seen Byron's crazier mind." What's wrong with us? I feel insulted! We would be stressful on any normal person..
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Hoshi noticed the girl who had just entered the room coming over to them, 'Seems Emerald knows her' she thought to herself, her faunus cat ear's just that poked up through her hair began to twitch slightly with slight nerve's, she took another sip from her bottle of booze, whilst over hearing part's of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Rebecca's cheeks puffed in annoyance as the voice on the other side of the door told her stop. Door drumming was only part one of her planned entrance, with part 2 being a brief face drumming session for who ever happen to answer the door. That plan was ruined, however, by the social inept fool that had decided to holler at the door rather than open it. Not to mention rude. No matter though, Rebecca was here to have fun. And to make sure everyone else had fun. Even if it killed them. But it probably wouldn't. Maybe. No, they would be fine. Probably.

Opening the door a crack, Rebecca jumped into the room with her arms held wide and her tail swishing excitedly. "Who's ready to partay!!" She asked.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:48 pm

Mike took the drink from Daisy, and took a large swig. Having never tasted alcohol before, he almost spat it out, but he swallowed it, followed by a coughing fit. "Thanks." Mike said, throat still burning as he handed the drink back to Daisy. He noticed more people were arriving, but they were all just chatting."Are we going to begin soon?" He asked, getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
ForgottenFury

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Jade came into the hallway to the beat of a drum solo being pounded onto the door, a pleasant sound on this early evening. She'd regretted signing up a bit earlier, but now that she'd mustered her courage, she was actually looking forward to the game quite a bit. She straightened the uniform she was wearing, and marched up to Rebecca just as she entered the room, following behind her, staring somewhat awkwardly into the room.

"H- Hey there." she mumbled somewhat awkwardly as she closed the door behind her and moved towards a seat.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Hoshi looked over towards Daisy and Mike again and saw Mike taking a massive gulp from the bottle of vodka and the coughing fit that ensued and began to giggle. She got up from next to Emerald and walked over to Daisy and Mike before sitting next to Daisy, "Hey you two..." she said softly, then turning towards Mike "...so you don't like alcohol then " she said then giggling a little
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Huh? Oh right. Invisible. Pierce thought as the three girls walked in before him, not seeming to see him. One day, I'll remember. He added as he quickly turned visible. Even though he'd just seen the three walk in, Pierce still knocked and waited.

Manners are still a thing, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:00 pm

"Alright, alright, get in here already." Moseph called, somewhat more irritatedly than usual, having been failing at a level for some time now.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Woah, testy. He thought as he entered, closing the door behind him. Turning around though, he gets a face full of raccoon tail before stepping back a bit, putting an arm up to shield his face.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Emerald looked around at the semi-large group of people. I don't want to be here. Why aren't there any snacks? What's taking so long!? He looked up at Moseph and asked, "Is everyone here yet? How many people did you invite?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:40 pm

The irritation of the game finally got to him as he closed it and looked around the room, "One more, but he's taking his sweet-ass time so screw him, he can join later. Get yourselves acquainted by name so it's easier. I'm Moseph." he said, looking around and taking out a 10-sided die.

>Insert getting acquainted and explaining rules to those who wouldn't<

"Right... Rebecca, you can start with picking and asking." he said after rolling the die.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Grinning widely, Rebecca scanned the group. She didn't know any of them, so she wouldn't know what buttons to push yet. Well, might as well go with the obvious choice. "Okay Moseph, Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Why am I not surprised... Moseph sighed mentally, Let's see how this works out.

"Dare."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Rasining her hands in front of her, Becca winked at there host. "Play Patty Cake with me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Moseph looked at Rebecca with surprise, evidently expecting a more... well, hardcore dare. "Sounds like a plan. You sing though." he said while getting up, the usual monotony of his voice evident and supportive of his statement. He approached her and sat in front of her, raising his hands to match hers (his being rather coarse and fairly large) and stared at her with his usual, blank stare, not reacting to the wink.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Daisy smiled, not out of humour from the dare but purely out of disbelief that a dare was that simple, last week she had dared someone to give a gay lapdance while dressed as a girl, and today she was faced with... patty cake. Daisy lowered and shook her head, she couldn't believe that this was happening, they were 17 year olds not children. Daisy began planning much more brutal dares when it was her turn, she could just imagine the look on their faces in her mind and grinned with malicious intent.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Hoshi was awestruck by how childish the first dare was. she looked at Daisy in disbelief and said "Really, Patty cake" She started to think 'i guess it's kind of a good dare if you hate kiddies games or being childish' She watched as moseph got up and sat in front of the darer. She began thinking of some truth's and dare's of her own, she hadn't really put much thought into it up until now 'so what to pick as a truth and what to pick as a dare' she thought maintaining a expression that made her look as if she was still focused on the current dare.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:07 pm

"Patty cake patty cake, bakers man. Bake me a cake as fast as you can. Roll it and fold it and mark it with an "R", toss it in the over for baby and me!" Sang out as she and Moseph went through the various hand motions of the game, her tail swishing happily behind her.

Once they finished Rebecca giggled before asking, "We coontinue with you asking someone yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next