RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]

Go down 
+6
Skylight
evilparsnips
Shortstop
Dark Soul
Queso
Aphrodisiac
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ForgottenFury

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:53 pm

What kind of question is that? Jade wondered. It had been a pretty dull game so far, not even regarding the fact she'd just been sitting there drinking. She didn't mind that, though. Sitting in the background was something she thoroughly enjoyed; just the taste of people around her going about their business. Still, this was a downright silly truth.

She bent slightly forward, giving Emerald a look that simply screamed "What" at him. She paused like that for a good three seconds before readjusting her position, and grabbing her beer again.

"It's been a bit dull, I'll say. But I don't really mind that, so I guess it's fun for me."

She took a swig before looking for a potential target, and settled on the sleepyhead. "Vanille, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Emerald shrugged his shoulders and scratched his itchy neck. "I know it was a stupid truth, but you people keep moving the game back to me. I'm running out of ideas." Well... No.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Vanille looks around the room sleepily before laying back on Pierce and taking another drink of her beer. She began to feel tired again, but it was probably because of the atmosphere of the room. She heard her name called by Jade and she thought to herself what she should pick. After a few minutes she said, "Dare!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]   Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare 3 (Though is actually the 2nd one) [Plot][Closed]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6