RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House

Go down 
+8
xHavenx
xariasfury55
ecksdeeeXD
Dark Soul
AkaiOtaku
Chromophobic
Icrus505
DatteSa
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

DatteSa

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Empty
PostSubject: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Alexa is walking down the halls at Beacon when she sees a sweepstakes for a Hotel and Bath House in Vale for two days and one night.

What have I got to lose! A bath house sounds relaxing and the hotel seems like it'd be really fun!

She writes her name on a paper and places it in the box.

So I need 4 girls and 5 boys to sign up for this plot.

Girls
1. Alexa (Datte) The best and smartest person ever!
2. Callisto (Chromo) Dat personality
3. Hoshi (Dark) Some chick
4. Celeste (Xar) Some other chick who likes the colour red
5. Wren (Tsuteto) Some other other chick

Boys
1. David (Icrus) Some innocent kid
2. Aeden (Akai) The red-headed hooded kid
3. Argent (ecks) Some silver thingie boy
4. Haven (...Haven) You'd think he fell from HEAVEN
5. Dinte (...Dinte) He came in like a DARKSPEAR!!!

This will take place Week 12.

Last edited by DatteSa on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:11 pm

David walked by the sign-up sheet looking at it. No way this is real, but if it is then why not? David wrote his name up and continued on his marry way.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Callisto places name inside the box, not even caring what it's about, then walks away without checking.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:57 pm

Aeden had been walking by when the sign caught his eye. After a moment or two of thinking he made up his mind. "Sure why not. I could use a break."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:03 pm

Hoshi noticed a sign that looked appealing to her 'A 5 star hotel and bath house, sound's fun and I might be able to make some more friends as long as my nerves don't get in the way' she thought as she wrote her name on a small piece of paper and placed it in the box
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:56 pm

"Huh, I might actually get to use my 'vacation days' from the cafe." Argent said to himself, chuckling lowly as he placed his slip in the box.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Celeste walks down the hallways and suddenly spots the sweepstakes. "What a pleasant surprise. I could use some rest and relaxation every once in a while." Celeste said, as she happily placed her slip in the box.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Haven slicked silently down the Beacon halls, ears flickering as his gaze catches something of interest. He steps toward it, inspecting its text and information. A sigh escapes his lips. Eh, sure, why not... he thinks to himself, preparing a slip for himself and dropping it into the box before walking off as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:06 am

As Wren is walking down, she stops almost immediately at that. As she considers about signing up for it, she finds her hand already dropping a filled out paper with her name in her box. "Eh?!" was a small exclaim when her fingers released, letting the slip fall into it. Blinking once, she smiled, then walked away, hoping something good to come of it.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:40 am

Sage walked the streets of Vale on his way back from playing his mandolin on street corners for money.  As he spotted the sign, he stopped to read it. "A luxury hotel stay for free? When my acting career takes it's course, things like this won't matter to me. But will I sign up? Of course!" he recited to himself as he hurriedly signed up. "Can you imagine? A taste of fortune!" he said as he walked away.

Last edited by Steven on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devi

Devi

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:50 am

Stefan walked the halls of beacon with his hammer in his hands as he looks for adventure. As he looks around, he finds a sign and stops to read it for curiosity's sake as he dodges students to get there. "A luxury Hotel? Eh I got nothing better to do so I might as well sign up." He tells himself as he slowly signs up "I'll have to see what will happen I guess." he points out as he walks away.

Last edited by Devi on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Let me point something out, the people signing up need to be BEACON students.
Back to top Go down
Devi

Devi

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:24 pm

DatteSa wrote:
Let me point something out, the people signing up need to be BEACON students.

Well I'm good since my character is a beacon student.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:17 am

Dinte strolls down a hallway and sees a nice looking poster on the wall. oh a poster i love posters, i wonder what its about . . . a 5 star hotel and bath for 10 people. Interesting I wonder relaxation or a trap, a con, would be funny if we ended up in the middle of no where with no way back that would be a pain. Ill do it a resort would be nice and we can't leave people in nowhere land if it is a con and I can smell a hint of romance in the air in this adventure." looks around a bit and sighs "I need to stop thinking out loud sometimes He signs his name in the last open slot and strolls away to pack some stuff
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Devi wrote:

Well I'm good since my character is a beacon student.

Nope since you said the streets of Vale. The signup is in Beacon so Dinte gets the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House
Page 1 of 1