RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Going Walkies [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:37 am

Timeline: Week 12, friday.

Argent sat up on the bike, taking
his helmet off and shaking his head vigorously. Running his hand through his hair, he gets rid of the helmet hair before slipping the keys into his pocket and clipping the helmet to the handlebar. Lifting his leg over the bike so he's seated on it instead of straddling it, the bike still standing without a kickstand. Pulling out his scroll, he quickly taps a message and sends it, looking up at the 3rd story window, his hands propped against the bike as he leaned back on it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:43 am

It was a few minutes before the window opened and Claire looked out, a towel rolled up around her hair as well as around her chest. She leaned out to look at the man who messaged her, a warm smile on her face as she called out to him, "Hi Argie! What's up? Nice ride!" she leaned out further to look a bit better at the bike, giving Argent a good look below the towel.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:52 am

"That makes two of you!" Argent yelled up, enjoying the view, grinning widely. "Want me to wait here? You guys look busy downstairs!" He yelled, noting the bustling business going on in the restaurant. Waitresses were going to and fro, ready to serve the customers, going back and forth between tables, the counter, and everywhere else. Man I'm glad it's not my shift.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:05 am

''Nah, get your butt up here! Go around and use the back door.'' Claire stuck her tongue at Argent with a playful look before pulling herself back into the window and closing it, giving him a glimpse of her removing the towel before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:12 am

"I swear she's getting better at that." Argent said after sticking his tongue out back at her before she left. Making sure the keys were in his pocket, Argent walks along side the building and hops up one of the open bay doors in the delivery department. Waving to the woman in the booth as he passed her, he works his way through the halls, the kitchen, a quick comment on the salt content of the pizza one of the chef's was preparing, finally climbing up the stairs and stopping in front of a Claire's room. Argent smiled at the familiar sight of the name card before rapping his knuckles on the hardwood door.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:22 am

As soon as Argent knocked on the door, it opened and Claire's hand wrapped itself around his wrist, foot stepping forward to trip him up as she pulled him into the room, using the momentum and surprise to pull him to the ground. Claire kicked the door closed and moved to all fours, leaning her chest on him and giving a quick kiss and a small lick on his cheek, '''Sup pretty boy?''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:41 am

"If you keep this up, I'll be." Argent said, a low chuckle coming from his chest and shaking the both of them as he wrapped and arm around her waist, the going up to her head to rub her ears. Slowly his hand traces down her head and to her back, gently stroking her tail before it crawls its way back to her ears. Planting a kiss on her lips, he keeps it for a few seconds before adding, "Eclair, sweet as ever."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:57 am

''Kyaaa~'' comes Claire's happy reply to the ear petting, as she retorts by sitting upright on his chest, ''Then maybe I'll keep it up...'' she slid herself back towards his stomach, ''Or maybe I won't~'' she got up off of him and moved to her bed, stretching and taking out two hairbrushes, taking one to brush her hair and leaving the other by her tail, wagging her finger invitingly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:15 am

"For such an amazing tease, subtlety isn't your best suit." Argent said, as he stood up. Sitting beside her, he takes the brush and gets to work. He runs it through her tail, alternating between running the brush the soft fur and stroking his hand along the entire length of the tail. "So, any place you wanna go in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:23 am

''Tease? I just gave you two possibilities, it's up to you which one you'd rather I go for.'' she said, though her speech would be, from time to time, interrupted by a quiet moan as he brushed her tail, ''And honestly Argie, I really don't mind where you take me...''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:34 am

"Yeah, but you pulled on the hook just as I was to bite." He whispered into her ear as he inched closer, giving a quick nibble on the earlobe as he went back to brushing. "Well how bout this?" Argent said, his voice shifting into an french accent as he, holds her chin between his thumb and forefinger and turns her face to his, softly resting his fore head on hers."Dinner, a movie, a nice romantic walk in the park..." He said, trailing off, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:46 am

''If you wanted the hook this badly...'' Claire moved one hand to keep his by her tail, foreheads still touuching as she swung herself to encompass him with her slender legs, ''You'd chase it, woulsn't you?'' she stopped brushing her hair and moved onto undoing his clothes, ''These all sound great, but could be squeeze in a nap before we start?'' she whispered innocently, rubbing his now bare chest with one of her hands, the other still working.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:56 am

Huh, nice magic trick. Argent thought to himself suddenly noticing that both they're chests were now bare. "You know with the amount of naps you take, I'd swear you were a cat faunus." Argent said, taking the hand pinning his and lacing their fingers together. "Careful now." He said as he shook off his shoes and swung his legs onto the bed, lying down with Claire on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:04 am

''It's not easy... You have to tire me out first.'' she grinned before lunging back down, straight into a kiss. She turned him over so that he lay on top of her and released the kiss, spreading her arms wide open as a sign of submission, ''Do as you will with me, Master.'' she winked before closing her eyes completely.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:12 am

What a quick turn of events. He thought to himself as he looked down at the angel in front of him. "Now whatever could tire you out?" He said, kissing her methodically, his lips slowly moving down from hers with each kiss. Case and point Argent thought over the sound of belt buckles and zippers, looking down at the waiting girl. "Not subtle at all." He said under his breath.

[Not so doggy, doggy-fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 am

Claire was sprawled on top of him in a peaceful slumber. She wrapped herself around him like a blanket, even though one was already covering the pair. The only thing stticking out from beneath it would be her tail, still wagging tenaciously, inching towards his nose for a quick, accidental tickle.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:34 am

What's that? Oh. Don't tell me. Argent kept his eyes closed and his arms still as the furry thing wiped across his face. Checking to see if it was the old 'shaving cream and feather duster trick' the staff back home liked to play on him, he squeezes both hands, checking if they're clean. "Oh." He said as his hand gripped something soft and warm. "Right." Smiling, giving it a playful pinch as he sat up, carefully moving Claire's legs beside him. "Wakey wakey Eclair." He said, slowly massaging the small of her back.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:49 am

''Mmm...'' Claire moaned at the massage before finally waking up. She pushed herself backwards to sit on top of him and stretched before remembering him, spinnig on him to face him and folding her legs to kneel. She bowed to him and stretched hserself onto him once more, this time burying his head in her chest, ''Don't you just want to stay in bed sometimes?'' she took his hand and moved it onto her thigh'
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:56 am

"Nah.Not really." He said, thoroughly enjoying his two new pillows. "Only if you're in it." Argent added, rubbing his hand up and down her thigh like a metronome, his voice slightly muffled as his breath falls softly in the center of her chest. "The naked part is just a bonus."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:24 pm

"Oh, whoops. This isn't supposed to be there." she said, acting as if she was concerned. She pulled back Argent's head and slid further down, "This goes here." she moved in to kiss him, pushing him back down and grabbing his hands to replace his head. Hmm, let's see how long till you remember you were taking me out...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:31 pm

Like a book. Argent thought, seeing the look on Claire's face. "You know, if you're really against it you could just say so." Argent said, massaging slowly, pinching every now and again. "I already paid for the tickets but to be honest, I'm perfectly entertained right here." He said, craning his neck to return the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:43 pm

"Tee-hee!" Claire giggled and twisted to move so that she lay with her back to him, the tail wagging and bouncing between both of his legs, "However you feel. If you got us places at the very back we could still have some fun while we're there. By all means take me out and buy me stuff, come back here and maybe we'll get a shower... Not one at a time..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:01 pm

"Clever girl." Argent said as he rested his chin on his shoulder, his hands cupped on her stomach. "If you say so then we better get ready then." Swinging his, and subsequently her, legs onto the floor, Argent picks her up and deposits her on the dresser. "We can play latter." He said, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before looking for his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:15 pm

''Kaaaay!'' Claire hopped off happily and skipped across the room to where her clothing usually lay prepared, beginning to wriggle herself gleefully into her usual outfit and watching Argent parading across the room, giggling as she remembered that she tossed his shirt up onto the chandelier.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:26 pm

"Where is it?" Argent said as he paced the room. He had found the rest of his clothes, his vest draped over a chair by Claire's desk, but his dress shirt was nowhere to be found. Something's up. I just know it.Scratching the back of his head, he looks over her bed for the nth time, still finding nothing. Walk up behind Claire, he wraps his arms around her waist, lifting her into the air, his fingers digging into her sides and tickling furiously. "Woman!" He said in an overly deep and bellowing voice, "Where have you put my shirt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next