RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:28 am

"Well this is nice too." Argent said, resting his head on his arm and rubbing her back with the other, staying away from her tail or other places he knew turned her on. Seeing her act cuddly like this instead of normal... more energetic Claire, gave him a warm feeling his chest, which he was sure wasn't just her breath. Hugging her closer, he lovingly kisses the top of her head, the smell of shampoo still faint in it as he closed his eyes and sighed contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:48 am

"I suppose..." Claire crawled herself even closer to his warmth, beginning to get herself even warmer and lazier, tail and ears drooping down as she stretched contentedly and gave him more nuzzling.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:53 am

"Damn, that's cute." Argent said under his breath, watching the sight before him. Looking down at her, Argent only felt warmer and warmer as he smiled, genuinely happy with the situation. "That tears it. This is what we're doing the rest of the night.
He said, resuming the back rub as he kissed the top of her head again, his breathing evening out, falling into the same pattern as her's.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:02 pm

"Well..." Claire scratched his chin with the top of her head, "I thought maybe you'd like to go where you haven't yet been in..." her tail slapped his leg lightly, "But I suppose this ain't so bad." she kissed him in the neck and intertwined her fingers behind his back.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:14 pm

"That can wait for some other time." He said, flipping her so that her back was to him, his arms crossed over her chest and holding both of her hands. "I'm waaaaaay too in love with you right now." Pulling her close, he rests his forehead on the back of her's, feeling the rise and fall of her chest on his arms, unknowingly humming a lullaby his mom used to sing to him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:30 pm

"Only right now? Meanie." Claire pouted playfully, digging her teeth into him playfully and lightly before starting to sway to his hum, trying to hum along, tail swishing like an orchestra conductor's baton, "But I'm in love with you too..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:41 pm

"Fine, ya caught me." He said, laughing softly as she bit him and watched her tail. "I'm a horrible liar. All the time. Squeezing her hands at the words, Argent starts humming again, this time softer and more soothing as he went in time with Claire's tail.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:45 pm

"That's better..." she laughed and closed her eyes, body movements starting to slow down and die out as she let herself fall into the void of sleep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:00 pm

"Night Claire." He cooed lovingly, cradling the girl in his arms with his body. Still humming the lullaby, he rests his head against the back of her head. "Good night." With that, the room goes quiet, save for the sounds of their breathing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19